• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

USA women soccer player: not going to f---ing white house

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The ladies won...https://nypost.com/2019/07/07/uswnt-shuts-out-netherlands-to-win-another-world-cup/
The Americans are champions of the soccer world — again.

Megan Rapinoe and Rose Lavelle scored in the second half to lift the US Women’s National Soccer Team to a 2-0 win over the Netherlands on Sunday in France.

Rapinoe’s wicked penalty kick in the 62nd minute held up as the winner, while Lavelle scored off a left-foot strike less than 10 minutes later.

“We’re crazy, that’s what makes us special,” Rapinoe told Fox after the game. “We’ll do anything to win.”

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Women's sports have been pretty much taken over by transgenders and lesbians. Nobody cares women's team sports except those types. Men who want to be women then succeed in blowing away the actual female competition are so brave!!!! Many of us realize women's sports have been turned into a self inflicted clown show. The Feminazis are to blame for pushing them along and supporting them. Careful what you wish for ladies. The world is a tricky place!!

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Please keep in mind there probably are a few who wouldn't mind a trip to the White House, but they were not heard from because the press has a hard time mentioning patriots...amazing how two people spoke and nitwits decided they spoke for everyone.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Please keep in mind there probably are a few who wouldn't mind a trip to the White House, but they were not heard from because the press has a hard time mentioning patriots...amazing how two people spoke and nitwits decided they spoke for everyone.
No one else seems to have stepped up to speak yet. If there are, we should be hearing from them soon since, as you say, the MSM filters all that patriots stuff out to the sheep so it takes a bit longer to get out into social media

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Please keep in mind there probably are a few who wouldn't mind a trip to the White House, but they were not heard from because the press has a hard time mentioning patriots..
from what little I've seen of the games, purple hair was the only one I noticed not putting her hand over her heart and appearing to sing along with the national anthem. Maybe she'll be the only one to snub an invite to the WH?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I have to take back a previous post. On doing further research I found the U.S. Gov. does NOT fund TEAM USA Sports.
Sorry for misleading the membership.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Women's sports have been pretty much taken over by transgenders and lesbians. Nobody cares women's team sports except those types. Men who want to be women then succeed in blowing away the actual female competition are so brave!!!! Many of us realize women's sports have been turned into a self inflicted clown show. The Feminazis are to blame for pushing them along and supporting them. Careful what you wish for ladies. The world is a tricky place!!

Golden Regards
Uncle

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
If the ones that want to go to the WH end up going, they'll probably hear about it for years, But, they'll also have a lot of backing from the maga people...shouldnt be political...but that's the world they, the libtards, live in.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If the ones that want to go to the WH end up going, they'll probably hear about it for years, But, they'll also have a lot of backing from the maga people...shouldnt be political...but that's the world they, the libtards, live in.
Any PROG that gets face time on TV or a microphone shoved in their face makes every issue political.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
“We’re crazy, that’s what makes us special,” Rapinoe told Fox after the game. “We’ll do anything to win.”
Winning..... Sounds almost MAGA-like.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
BRAVO to that young, patriotic LADY to get the Flag away from those Bitch Dykes.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Want to know why I've grown to hate many of the women of today? Here's why:

They act like those vastly overpaid and entitled negro felons in the NFL every time they celebrate an accomplishment:

Very similar behavior! It's cool to celebrate but this jungle boogie stuff gets old fast. When you do it while white and diss the flag that shows how much disrespect you have for the rest of us!

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Today, it's not about US, it's not about We, It's surprising that we can still have 'team sports' because, today, for many of us,

It's All About ME

might have been better if they lost but i don't roll that way

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There is a "ME" in "TEAM".
:winks2:
Just no "I".

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That reads M E A T

YEP

nothing but meat

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
gotta go with my dyslexia this am

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That reads M E A T

YEP

nothing but meat
I did see some brains (15) behind those two Butt-Hurt MEATHEADS .

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Even a clock is correct twice a day

IDK, it is kinda strange to see all of this antagonism, as if these people have really been hurt

It's as if, what they're doing right now, the advantages they have over lots of other Americans, the pleasure, the joy, the 'future', isn't good enough, and instead of celebrating that, what we get fed is the non-sense

and then to top it off, now I'm being told these women need pay raises...they'd better get after their club because what they're paid has nothing to do with US

and yes, it's the 'bad apple', the 'squeaky wheel', the 'broken window' that gets attention but whatever happened to all the other americans who used to bother to say 'stfu'?

However, we do have a flag picker-upper in that group and I have no doubt, there are others on that team who feel the same as I do, but we're just not going to read about them until their book comes out and that won't be promoted by the MSM, so, I'll never read anything about this again as it really isn't an 'issue'

according to what I'm told, it's still all Trumps Fault

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
O’Hara also made headlines for kissing her girlfriend after the team’s victory, which some have viewed as the first public confirmation of her sexual orientation.

They HAD to get that in there!

So what that she likes poussy?

I like poussy too so her and I can relate!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That had to be said, and I agree!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
women's sports are just a measure of how jacked on testosterone they are (natural or enhanced)

insert photos of women athletes that have made it to the highest levels here:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yep, She'd be the "bull' to that bitch. :rotf::dduck::dduck::rotf:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Fuck them nigger bitches.

Light em up.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I finally came in here to see why this keeps getting bumped to find a T&A show.

Other than that no one cares.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Check the viewer ratings to see how much excitement this world shitshow by the American lesbian alliance drew!
"Team USA Women’s World Cup Final Victory Delivers 14.3M Viewers For Fox, Crushes Men’s 2018 Soccer Final – Update".
(Evidently, SOME Cared and it made money) :bang head::bang head:

I just answered the question posed by t_s. I did not bother to read the article below.gb
More Here: https://deadline.com/2019/07/megan-...-ratings-netherlands-team-usa-fox-1202642953/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
"Team USA Women’s World Cup Final Victory Delivers 14.3M Viewers For Fox, Crushes Men’s 2018 Soccer Final – Update".
(Evidently, SOME Cared and it made money) :bang head::bang head:

I just answered the question posed by t_s. I did not bother to read the article below.gb
More Here: https://deadline.com/2019/07/megan-...-ratings-netherlands-team-usa-fox-1202642953/
Looks like I was mistaken. I don't watch soccer and I was told there wasn't much of a following. My apologies. America really doesn't care what their athletes do or say, they'll sit in front of their idiot boxes and support anything as long as there are plenty of truck commercials

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
HEY! I GOT A TRUCK!!
I blame their mislead Patriotism on alcohol consumption, drug use, PROGS and the gay agenda. But that's just me.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Nobody gives a rats ass about women sports.
Anymore than they give a damn about women's knitting circles.