• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

USA women soccer player: not going to f---ing white house

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Who cares about these America hating dykes....

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Nobody gives a rats ass about women sports.
Anymore than they give a damn about women's knitting circles.
Actually, I care about womens knitting circles as I buy my toques and inside mitts from the ones who can make the best fits and warmth. Have never bought store shit as it is one size fits all and usually with as much warmth as my MIL's heart for me.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Nobody gives a rats ass about women sports.
Anymore than they give a damn about women's knitting circles.
Did you even READ the headline in post #77.
That is more eyes than any hen party-knitting circle.
AND
Everybody got paid big money for playing a game. Not as much as some pro sports but none are going to Unemployment or Welfare lines. And probably driving better cars than most of us. YMMV

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Who cares about these America hating dykes....
Now that is a post I do agree with.
They openly and proudly promote an aberrant behavior that is directly destroying the World and the American way of life, as we know it.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I wonder how much tax money they've saved by having Trump as president and all these 'athletes' refusing to go to the WH?

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Let the women get paid in proportion to what they generate. I don't watch either gender in basketball. I'll watch some of their golf during majors but even that is old with all the Koreans winning most of them. Don't watch much tennis, men or ladies.
She suggests co-ed sports...yeah, that'll work. Too many dykes for my liking...they have a small fan base that follows them, great, enjoy it. Want more viewers/money? Get off the political soap box and keep your sexual preference to yourselves...please.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
nba, wnba, nfl, now the ball-kicking lesbos jumping into the hate game

i was keeping up with their progress in the tournament. not anymore. inciting hatred and division in america......poof, you're done

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/26/world-cup-megan-rapinoe-white-house-not-going-trump/

Megan Rapinoe Says She’s Not ‘Going To The F**king White House’

American soccer star Megan Rapinoe has no intentions of going to the White House if the women’s national team wins the World Cup.

Rapinoe — who already protests the national anthem — and the USWNT are currently three wins away from winning the World Cup.
Ermmm let me guess Donald Trump was a Democract some time back in the 1980's 90's and then he became a Republican......

All these Sports Men and Women who dont want to go to the White House....is it becuase of the Donald or Becuase he is Republican

They all went when "Bush 2" was in Office.....

I think people should learn some common-sense and not air their dirty linen in Public before the Whole World....

Why are dumb dykes so angry all the time at everything? I think she has control issues.
She is a Feminist...dont you understand their Ideology..she is at the Core (Spirit-Heart & Mind) against Male Leadership..Black or White....
only likes Black or White Male leadership when it allow her type to have their way in matters..which is the Way that is Anti-Family..and Anti-Proper Male-Female Relations....

So Trump Policy is against rolling back LGBT Rights...so she is going to take a knee all day everyday when she feels her abnormal
right are being violated....

An African American Brother has spoken his peace...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Beautiful day for a parade in NYC. The girls and everyone else having a great time and not a negative word heard. Can't beat that.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So homosexuals are huge soccer fans...i would have never guessed

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Beautiful day for a parade in NYC. The girls and everyone else having a great time and not a negative word heard. Can't beat that.
NYC is happily celebrating. The rest of the country outside the big cesspool commie cities doesn't care. Enjoy what makes you happy!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
NYC is happily celebrating. The rest of the country outside the big cesspool commie cities doesn't care. Enjoy what makes you happy!
Watched a bit of the parade, looked like a great time. Have a feeling a whole lotta people watched it and were cheering the girls.

I'm not looking at this from a political point of view. What I see is an American women's soccer team who brought a world title / championship ( along with the honor & prestige that goes along with it ) to the U.S. through hard work and athletic skill. Nothing more. If one or more of the team doesn't want to meet Trump it's no skin off my knee. Politics do not belong in sports.

Soccer may not be too popular here ( it's growing ) but it is the most popular sport in the world.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So homosexuals are huge soccer fans...i would have never guessed
No that is the LESBIAN community.
The Homos have the 'stick twat" (prison slang)(actually "STICK P...y" word but I do draw the line sometimes).

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Did you even READ the headline in post #77.
That is more eyes than any hen party-knitting circle.
AND
Everybody got paid big money for playing a game. Not as much as some pro sports but none are going to Unemployment or Welfare lines. And probably driving better cars than most of us. YMMV
Suck it up buttercup. Nobody gives a shit!

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Insufferable US soccer player Megan Rapinoe ends speech with F-bomb, brags ‘I deserve everything!’
The U.S. Women’s soccer team — which lost to a team of 14-year-old boys in 2017 — celebrated their World Cup victory in New York City today, and captain Megan Rapinoe was as insufferable as ever.

In a classy move, she ended her speech by yelling “motherf*cker” into the microphone, which was perched atop the official podium of the city’s mayor.

The uncensored moment was broadcast on live television in the city and throughout the country.

“New York City, you’re the motherf*cking best!” she screamed as the crowd applauded her outside city hall.
“I deserve everything,” she added.

Rapinoe is the same player who nearly trampled an American flag after it was dropped on the field by teammate Allie Long during the post-game celebration.

The Fox broadcast caught Long holding a flag, letting it drag on the ground before dropping it altogether so they could dance.

During a parade in the team’s honor, Rapinoe rode on the float, and was seen on video holding a bottle of “Veuve” in one hand, the World Cup trophy in the other, and telling viewers, “I deserve this.”

Rapinoe was about to step on it before another teammate snatched it off the ground.

Rapinoe has come under criticism for refusing to stand during the National Anthem, instead opting to kneel in protest. She has vowed not to visit the White House should President Trump invite them.

She tells Eight by Eight that she’s not going, as some sort of epic Social Justice Warrior victory.

Are you excited about going to the White House?” a reporter asked.

“I’m not going to the f*cking White House,” she said smugly.

“No. I’m not going to the White House,” she said as the reporter chuckled.

“We’re not going to be invited. I doubt it,” Rapinoe added, bitterly.

Trump already has invited the team.

The U.S. women’s team defeated Holland 2-0 on Sunday.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What I see is an American women's soccer team who brought a world title / championship ( along with the honor & prestige that goes along with it ) to the U.S.
O.kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and if they're bringing home a 'title, championship trophy, honor and prestige', my concern is:

Why are only a few allowed to appreciate it? The caveats are you have to appreciate the gays who won it first, then we get to accept the honor befallen upon 'them' and their new found prestige and wealth that comes from that championship and the corporate sponsorships that will evolve from all of this...

What do we get again?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
because, honestly, I'm Embarrassed for US
Certainly your prerogative but I think you're in a small minority. Other than a few peeps on this forum I haven't heard anyone talk trash about the soccer team. But hey...……...have at it.

More silverware for the trophy cabinet: World champion US women hit the red carpet in glamorous attire and win best team at the ESPYS while Alex Morgan is named best female athlete
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...YS-Alex-Morgan-named-best-female-athlete.html

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Rapinoe rode on the float, and was seen on video holding a bottle of “Veuve” in one hand, the World Cup trophy in the other, and telling viewers, “I deserve this.”
Apparently the dumb broad thinks "team" is spelled with an "I".
The rest of the team showed they could win without her. If she were of such critical importance, they'd have lost that game and she wouldn't have that trophy right now.
She could stand to gain a bit of humility. It could only help her.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
they're fucking athletes, entertainers
worthless to an overall human existence

and we get to be chastised by the meat heads, Because They're Good

lol
I'm good too and mostly I don't preach about it

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Posted by ABC123 in another thread but is perfect here too. 1/2 of the country snubbed their nose at these feminazi bitches....worthless trash who should be deported, not rewarded, for how they insulted and demeaned the US! They acted like little children!!

Nice Work, Rapinoe! US Soccer Final Viewership Down by ALMOST HALF Thanks to Trump-Bashing, Far Left National Team

They cursed the US President and disrespected their Country — What did they expect?

The US Women’s Soccer Final viewership was down by ALMOST HALF this year thanks to the Trump-bashing, anthem protesting US national team.
You insult half your audience — you lose half your audience!
Great job, ladies!

After weeks of hyping the World Cup tournament the final match between the US and The Netherlands had a viewership that was down 43.8 percent from the last World Cup final in 2015.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/nice-work-rapinoe-us-soccer-final-viewership-down-by-almost-half-thanks-to-trump-bashing-anthem-protesting-national-team/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Hooked up with a few friends for lunch yesterday. Had a hot roast beef on a Kaiser roll w/mustard & horse radish (chips, pickles & hp's on the side.) Had a few beers, listened to some music, watched baseball & horse racing. Good crowd, good conversations. No politics, race, religion, forums, internet or computers. A good time was had by all. Kinda makes you appreciate the real world.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hooked up with a few friends for lunch yesterday. Had a hot roast beef on a Kaiser roll w/mustard & horse radish (chips, pickles & hp's on the side.) Had a few beers, listened to some music, watched baseball & horse racing. Good crowd, good conversations. No politics, race, religion, forums, internet or computers. A good time was had by all. Kinda makes you appreciate the real world.
You bring up a good point Searchy. I need to drop this habit and get back into the world (or what's left of it).

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Posted by ABC123 in another thread but is perfect here too. 1/2 of the country snubbed their nose at these feminazi bitches....worthless trash who should be deported, not rewarded, for how they insulted and demeaned the US! They acted like little children!!

Nice Work, Rapinoe! US Soccer Final Viewership Down by ALMOST HALF Thanks to Trump-Bashing, Far Left National Team

They cursed the US President and disrespected their Country — What did they expect?

The US Women’s Soccer Final viewership was down by ALMOST HALF this year thanks to the Trump-bashing, anthem protesting US national team.
You insult half your audience — you lose half your audience!
Great job, ladies!

After weeks of hyping the World Cup tournament the final match between the US and The Netherlands had a viewership that was down 43.8 percent from the last World Cup final in 2015.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/nice-work-rapinoe-us-soccer-final-viewership-down-by-almost-half-thanks-to-trump-bashing-anthem-protesting-national-team/
TV viewership should reflect in their salaries if there is a 5% difference from the last championship. Salaries go up on higher viewership. Salaries go down on low viewership using the 5% number to create the baseline.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
TV viewership should reflect in their salaries if there is a 5% difference from the last championship. Salaries go up on higher viewership. Salaries go down on low viewership using the 5% number to create the baseline.
I'm no fan so I couldn't care less what they make or even if they're dead or alive. I'm sure the feeling is mutual and that's fine by me!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
That’s how I felt on Canada Day. Just a a few miles drive and you enter a totally different world.
None of the constant doom & gloom that the TPTB feed the goldfish (meatballs) in this country. Just a bunch of people from all around the globe wearing red and waving that maple leaf flag.
Oh, and the Faloodeh I got from my Iranian food truck guy and his lovely wife was delicious.

705DD202-6723-4F8C-B52C-0A73BACDB4B9.jpeg

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Way too much of this going around. Read too much and it'll warp your mind.
One of my best decisions was to take the last few years off of politics (compared to the level I was involved). It did wonders for my mood and free time. Anything can be overdone. Everyone needs a break sometime.

To quote Sublime
Daddy he once told me
"Son, you be hard workin' man"
And momma she once told me
"Son, you do the best you can"
Then one day I met a man
He came to me and said
"Hard work good and hard work fine
But first take care of head"

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Now I'm hungry.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That’s how I felt on Canada Day. Just a a few miles drive and you enter a totally different world.
None of the constant doom & gloom that the TPTB feed the goldfish (meatballs) in this country. Just a bunch of people from all around the globe wearing red and waving that maple leaf flag.
Oh, and the Faloodeh I got from my Iranian food truck guy and his lovely wife was delicious.

View attachment 135950
..."and his lovely wife was delicious "...I don't know why I see this kind of stuff...must use punctuation, please.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I haven’t found anyone IRL who knew that they won or who cared that she wasn’t going to show up.