• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

USA women soccer player: not going to f---ing white house

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
118 posts saying "who cares?".
Apparently GIM cares.
Nobody cares about the faggot women's soccer team winning anything. The concern could be centered around how they acted and how they disrespected the very country that funds them. That's the reason for the 118 posts. Try and keep up will ya?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Only TeeVee watchers fit your description.
Go to a sports bar on any given day. Football & baseball are the favs. Best spots have free food & good beer specials. Just people having fun. All work and no play...……….

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The Women's soccer team was and is an embarrassment as far as I'm concerned. They acted stupidly!!!!
I dont know about the whole team, but the purple haired one certainly is an embarrassment. Everything from her political grandstanding to her selfish "i deserve this" comments afterward. What part of "team" does she not understand?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I dont know about the whole team, but the purple haired one certainly is an embarrassment. Everything from her political grandstanding to her selfish "i deserve this" comments afterward. What part of "team" does she not understand?
She's the face of the team and I haven't heard any other team members object to her behavior. Adults are responsible for their actions and inactions and are judged as such, in my mind anyway.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Go to a sports bar on any given day. Football & baseball are the favs. Best spots have free food & good beer specials. Just people having fun. All work and no play...……….
Sure! Love watching NFL football (love the game but hate the league politics) and love the beer and free food (where does one find a bar with free food these days?). You should start a thread on utopian sports bars. I'm sure everyone here has their favorite.

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
You should start a thread on utopian sports bars.
No more fun threads for me. Trying to keep my post count down. lol

Free food? Where? I'm in.
A lot of your corner bars will put out pizza, hot dogs, small hoagies, etc. to attract people. Most have low beer prices during a game.

Today is Friday. Some places will put out food during happy hour. Does bring people out.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
118 posts saying "who cares?".
Apparently GIM cares.

Cares?
'bout what???

used to be, once upon a time, loud women weren't found anywhere except a bordello or bar and a loud man was barely tolerable as long as they weren't loud towards a woman or children, other men would handle that but the loud woman? stereotypes are created where these loud women are married to 'brow beaten' men, today, it's also lesbians who are married to these loud women...imagine being able to watch a good lesbian fight...i digress

Now, we got loud women in places we didn't even have back thirty years ago, we got men killing children and women who encourage that behavior. We got people calling themselves heroes as opposed to having that title 'offered to them' by their fans, or friends...it's a personally declared position these days...

And, to think, we've got 'non-essential' people with non-essential jobs telling the non-essential journalists how we're supposed to be addressing them, what we're to think of them, etc, and then we're to feel sorry for them because they don't make enough money

they make in one year more than plenty of us make in two / three years...and we're supposed to pay homage to them for having zero humility, zero manners and zero patriotism

yep, in today's world, sounds plausible:
"Please May I Have Another!"

We got ugly people, everywhere (not looks, but character) and some seem to want to stick out, like an in-your-face type of stick out, as if honor is now found in people with bizarre hair coloring added

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

A lot of your corner bars will put out pizza, hot dogs, small hoagies, etc. to attract people. Most have low beer prices during a game.

Today is Friday. Some places will put out food during happy hour. Does bring people out.
Just my luck, I don't drink alcohol.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If they represent their LOBBY and not their COUNTRY, they should be relegated to the "Gay Games" division...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
... and pretty soon, those dikes will be all up in arms because they're getting bested by transes... in the "female" category though born "male"...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Cares?
'bout what???

used to be, once upon a time, loud women weren't found anywhere except a bordello or bar and a loud man was barely tolerable as long as they weren't loud towards a woman or children, other men would handle that but the loud woman? stereotypes are created where these loud women are married to 'brow beaten' men, today, it's also lesbians who are married to these loud women...imagine being able to watch a good lesbian fight...i digress

Now, we got loud women in places we didn't even have back thirty years ago, we got men killing children and women who encourage that behavior. We got people calling themselves heroes as opposed to having that title 'offered to them' by their fans, or friends...it's a personally declared position these days...

And, to think, we've got 'non-essential' people with non-essential jobs telling the non-essential journalists how we're supposed to be addressing them, what we're to think of them, etc, and then we're to feel sorry for them because they don't make enough money

they make in one year more than plenty of us make in two / three years...and we're supposed to pay homage to them for having zero humility, zero manners and zero patriotism

yep, in today's world, sounds plausible:
"Please May I Have Another!"

We got ugly people, everywhere (not looks, but character) and some seem to want to stick out, like an in-your-face type of stick out, as if honor is now found in people with bizarre hair coloring added
Bolshevism is ugly my friend. These people you described above are not 'normal' and cannot be rehabilitated. They'll just keep coming until they're stopped. No one has the balls to stop them so we continue to spiral downward

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter

Rare in Floriduh.
Bar snacks that is.
Used to but
People abused the hay outta it.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Well, they made America look good anyway...and reminded the world that not all Americans blindly worship Trumpster.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well, they made America look good anyway...and reminded the world that not all Americans blindly worship Trumpster.
They made the country look foolish and much of this country lost what little respect they had for whiny women's sports! Trump isn't an emperor, he's the country's elected leader? Many countries have them and not all of them are popular. Why the fuck can't people just accept that Trump is the leader of the US instead of whining about it constantly like a little bitch?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
They made the country look foolish and much of this country lost what little respect they had for whiny women's sports! Trump isn't an emperor, he's the country's elected leader? Many countries have them and not all of them are popular. Why the fuck can't people just accept that Trump is the leader of the US instead of whining about it constantly like a little bitch?
If you think this is bad, you should have been here when Obama was president, the wailing and gnashing of teeth was horrendous...there are a shit ton of people who didn't want the Kenya Kid in office.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If you think this is bad, you should have been here when Obama was president, the wailing and gnashing of teeth was horrendous...there are a shit ton of people who didn't want the Kenya Kid in office.
I lived through it like the rest of us did. There's no comparison between how the Obamanation, an actual divisive and racist president was treated vs the absolute shit show were seeing about Trump.

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Both Obama and Trump were approved by the same people I can't mention, they both have the same strings attached. And when Trump tries to destroy something Obama did, he signs a nearly identical deal.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
...there are a shit ton of people who didn't want the Kenya Kid in office.
the difference is that when obozo was president, the rest of the World could have used some reminding that many of us didn't want him. Remember, obozo got a free ride by the media. They weren't constantly spinning everything to the negative for obozo, like they do for Trump.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Both Obama and Trump were approved by the same people I can't mention, they both have the same strings attached. And when Trump tries to destroy something Obama did, he signs a nearly identical deal.
I hate to do this to you but you leave me little choice brother...

Trump we got a cry baby.jpg

Donald J. Trump is still your president!
If you want a different president, try a different country!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I hate to do this to you but you leave me little choice brother...

View attachment 136119
Donald J. Trump is still your president!
If you want a different president, try a different country!
No problem, but your dreaming if you think he was an improvement if he is owned by the same people...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No problem, but your dreaming if you think he was an improvement if he is owned by the same people...
I'm not convinced that he is! It doesn't feel right. I'm laying low and letting Trump have his full length of rope!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm still confused
Trumps no good, Clinton woulda been no good, Obama was no good, the Bushes were no good, except for perhaps one who is now dead, all the rest suck

I don't understand the character range that some here would rather see as the POTUS

i really don't, i can't picture what type of human character would fill the requirement

those who'd prefer to have Jesus lead us, I get, but humans can't be perfect, and anything other than that, those who oppose Trump and how they claim to oppose him, and they sometimes seem to oppose everyone else, maybe that's only when they're challenged, i've not noticed that but maybe i'll look for it, but no matter how i slice it, i can't figure out what a character would be like that would be pleasing to these folks who don't seem to get Trump

idk, been around the country and planet for long enough to have watched all these fellows lead us to hell and here comes Trump to stop this procession towards Transformation and some just don't seem to have a pov i understand

my haunches tell me, perhaps there might be a different back story as the reason for their posts, idk...fer sher

but something just ain't right when someone complains and complains and complains, says the same negative shit over and over and yet won't come up with anything of any positive nature for anything, ever

LOL

sounds like a docudrama, anyway, just saying, their opinions stand, as far as i'm concerned, i just don't get it

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I'm still confused
Trumps no good, Clinton woulda been no good, Obama was no good, the Bushes were no good, except for perhaps one who is now dead, all the rest suck

I don't understand the character range that some here would rather see as the POTUS

i really don't, i can't picture what type of human character would fill the requirement

those who'd prefer to have Jesus lead us, I get, but humans can't be perfect, and anything other than that, those who oppose Trump and how they claim to oppose him, and they sometimes seem to oppose everyone else, maybe that's only when they're challenged, i've not noticed that but maybe i'll look for it, but no matter how i slice it, i can't figure out what a character would be like that would be pleasing to these folks who don't seem to get Trump

idk, been around the country and planet for long enough to have watched all these fellows lead us to hell and here comes Trump to stop this procession towards Transformation and some just don't seem to have a pov i understand

my haunches tell me, perhaps there might be a different back story as the reason for their posts, idk...fer sher

but something just ain't right when someone complains and complains and complains, says the same negative shit over and over and yet won't come up with anything of any positive nature for anything, ever

LOL

sounds like a docudrama, anyway, just saying, their opinions stand, as far as i'm concerned, i just don't get it
Ditto,
Negativity never BUILT anything.
Our society has turned somehow from team spirit to free agent and to tearing down.
I suppose it makes folks seem smarter or look smarter to others
to be constantly tearing down others.
It also seems to have become an agenda all around.
To tear down vs to build.
I don t get it eith Buck.
But it is what it is.
We have accepted it.
It will, as we have already stated,
One day,
Close down this site.
Perhaps that is the desire then.
Who knows ?
Just saying.
Regards to all.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm still confused

LOL

Waiting for the Ron Paul for president faggots to fall all over themselves telling us Paul would have been the answer to all our problems. He wouldn't have lasted 6 months before he got whacked! We keep saying that we didn't elect Trump because we thought he's make a great presidential president. We hired The Wolf to clean up our big fucking mess in DC!!!

1563107042247.png

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Where in hell did these maggots learn to disrespect the very Country they live in?
It wasn't that long ago, you could get shot, for real, for defaming the Stars and Stripes.
I have friends and relatives who died fighting for freedom under this flag.
Let us quickly return to those values of yesteryear.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ditto,
Our society has turned somehow from team spirit to free agent and to tearing down.
I suppose it makes folks seem smarter or look smarter to others
to be constantly tearing down others.
It also seems to have become an agenda all around.
To tear down vs to build.
I don t get it eith Buck.
But it is what it is.
We have accepted it.
It will, as we have already stated,
One day,
Close down this site.
Perhaps that is the desire then.
Who knows ?
Just saying.
Regards to all.
There really is a weak patriot movement in this country but most people are too comfortable in their lake of debt to get up off the couch and lead any kind of pushback and risk giving up their cushy life. The American public has been well conditioned by....oh wait, we can't mention them. I guess we can't really get into any kind of team spirit because we can only talk about the real cause of our problems, all the indoctrination, all the lies and stories meant to instill guilt into our very culture....in a small dark private room isolated from those who would punish us for dare speaking of them.

We're all waiting for the minute men of 2019 to rise up out of the ground. Keep waiting folks!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Nice of Secret to kick up some money though...https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/14/business/secret-campaign-soccer-pay-equity/index.html
Secret, a sponsor of the US Women's National Soccer team, is now supporting its members' fight for pay equity as well.
The deodorant brand plans to make a "tangible commitment" to the team's demand for equal pay, it told CNN Business, contributing $529,000 to the US Women's National Team Players Association.
In a full-page ad printed in Sunday's New York Times, Secret says it will donate $23,000 for each of the 23 players on the World Cup winning team to help close the pay gap. Secret also urges the organization to "be on the right side of history."

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Nice of Secret to kick up some money though...https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/14/business/secret-campaign-soccer-pay-equity/index.html
Secret, a sponsor of the US Women's National Soccer team, is now supporting its members' fight for pay equity as well.
The deodorant brand plans to make a "tangible commitment" to the team's demand for equal pay, it told CNN Business, contributing $529,000 to the US Women's National Team Players Association.
In a full-page ad printed in Sunday's New York Times, Secret says it will donate $23,000 for each of the 23 players on the World Cup winning team to help close the pay gap. Secret also urges the organization to "be on the right side of history."
Yea, more taxable income.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
There really is a weak patriot movement in this country but most people are too comfortable in their lake of debt to get up off the couch and lead any kind of pushback and risk giving up their cushy life. The American public has been well conditioned by....oh wait, we can't mention them. I guess we can't really get into any kind of team spirit because we can only talk about the real cause of our problems, all the indoctrination, all the lies and stories meant to instill guilt into our very culture....in a small dark private room isolated from those who would punish us for dare speaking of them.

We're all waiting for the minute men of 2019 to rise up out of the ground. Keep waiting folks!
Yes. Comfortable in their debt...
Or dependent on the system for their " check " .
Millions upon millions.
Voting to stay that way.
Afraid of anything other than free shit.
Many never make it past the complaining about their station in life.
" xyz has me and us down "
No shit...if it wasnt THAT it would be something else.
Sad life staying that box.

Not to mention desecration of the flag.
Regards Shoot.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't absolve Megan Rapino from her sins, but I feel that much of her beliefs are conservative and not too,different than mine.
For a voting Democrat for 35 years, he makes a lot,of sense. Worth a listen.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We have accepted it.
So long as I have breath, I will not accept it.

Faith, Hope and Love are attributes of the eternal God-man Jesus Christ, and He wins in the end.

Never give up!

As for the purple-headed futboler who hates POTUS DJT:

She will be a dem contender soon.

You read it here first.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't absolve Megan Rapino from her sins, but I feel that much of her beliefs are conservative and not too,different than mine.
For a voting Democrat for 35 years, he makes a lot,of sense. Worth a listen.
She's been hittin' the pipe! She's a Bolshevik!!!