• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

USD broke out above resistance today,

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
karl,

word on the street is the pressure on the dollar is originating in asia to take the pressure off, or prevent more adverse trade action from this pres

broke under 90 over the last couple of days,

(weaker dollar = higher import costs for US, changes sales, supposed to help trade imbalances theoretically speaking)

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
karl,

word on the street is the pressure on the dollar is originating in asia to take the pressure off, or prevent more adverse trade action from this pres

broke under 90 over the last couple of days,

(weaker dollar = higher import costs for US, changes sales, supposed to help trade imbalances theoretically speaking)
THAT would make sense...isn't Obama going around to various nations and speaking? Perhaps he is influencing this in some way? Effing Marxist pig.

yep, a strong dollar hurts the international US corporations, weak dollar helps with financials...I am sure everyone is aware of the huge move in gold and silver this morning...I am not getting my hopes up due to the fact some asshat will sell 12% of the annual mined gold (in paper of course) and take it down to 1250. But this does nothing to the Fed, they cannot raise interest rates and they will have to have qe4 to prop up the market yet. Seriously, God help us, I know I wrote this before, but what is a way out of this mess w/o a restart...its been one hell of a 100 year run I guess

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Big lift in the value of the Chinese currency during this trend as well. Not long ago the RMB was at 6.66. It now stands at 6.33. Who said China wouldn't eat our lunch?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Cryptos, as they exist today, are not technically capable of handling the scale of transactions required to become THE currency of choice. Therefore, Bitcoin, and many blockchain like Cryptos are doomed to failure.
Intrinsic value = zero.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Who said China wouldn't eat our lunch?
which is a incorrect statement if word on the street is to be believed,

in other words, china is getting their assets handed to them, and are increasing their currency value to take the pressure off trade negotiations,