• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

USDebtClock.org Values Silver at $598 per oz

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Anoth seemingly logical reason why silver is undervalued.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Silver isn't worth more, the dollar is just worth less!

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
That must be the unmanipulated free market price.

R.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've recently begun to question the purpose or authenticity of the USDebt Clock

If it said the price of bananas were 5¢ today, and I could buy one locally for 3¢, ?, not exactly what I'm referring to but it'll do and why would someone sponsor such a page?

What would be their motivation? and helping the sheep, having anything to do with the sheep, unless you're coning them, is not happening often enough to even consider this as some type of 'inspirational' action, so, why pay money to post this information?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I admit it is fun to watch the numbers spin

GSR is funny, pick a number and move from that

there are so many angles, GSR is fun

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Beaver pelts and Tim Horton rookie cards will be the new currency when my regions Death Star blows up.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Nobody cares about silver.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Said by one by who finds gold thrown away or LOST. YMMV :shit happens:whistle:
Gold and Platinum is lost causing much pain and anxiety to the person who lost it, lost silver isn't even looked for.
"Damn my silver ring fell off! Well, there goes 18 cents!"

aabling.gif

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Gold and Platinum is lost causing much pain and anxiety to the person who lost it, lost silver isn't even looked for.
"Damn my silver ring fell off! Well, there goes 18 cents!"
I agree. Nobody cares about silver. Weeelllllllllllllllll....................almost nobody cares about silver. If you find any '70's silver art bars, you can just give them to me. I am surrounded by '70's silver art bars but I am an expert in easing one's burden of that white metal.

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker

You are correct for the 90 percentile.
The same percentile does not give a shit about the majority of fundamental daily needs.
Silver is in the top percentile of daily assumptive needs.
Humans are just so, so.... human.
Like a bear or lion that just ate, taking a nap 24/7.
Humans throughout history are quite disappointing, repeatedly.
Of course, one must be in the top cognitive intelligent percentile to comprehend such proclamations.
We're screwed.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That was Great !!!! LOL

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
I am not at all certain what was trying to be attained here other than a scam sales job. The value of silver? Obviously fricking not. Its the 'ratio of money supply to silver production'. How does that make the 'value' of silver 600 dollars? Short answer, it doesn't. I think this is a logic garble that you get played on once in while, or, pretty much all the time when someone wants to sell you something. Silver's value is its market value, not some conjured up ratio.

Does it help to explain it that this guy is trying to sell you silver yet he claims its wildly undervalued? Shouldn't he be a hoarding? Oh, and his amateur designs are going for broke on Ebay so he says.

Get over it. There is no hidden, secret value of silver.

There is a saying in football. You are what your record says you are. All the bs yammering in the world doesn't change the market value of silver. Tell you what, call this guy up and give him a deal. Tell him you'll sell him all the silver you have for 500 on a future market. Say, in the next five years. And if the market doesn't hit that then he'll have to buy it for 100 an ounce. What a great deal. What do you think he'll tell you?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Silver's value is its market value, not some conjured up ratio.
It WOULD BE the price of Silver IF BANKSTERS DID NOT manipulate the PM markets.
To prop up their paper money script with .Gov blessings or collusion.
( Which ever you want to call it.)

Like "Free Trade". There is NO "FREE TRADE" as the game is currently played .

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
I disagree Goldbrix. Given today's world, why would silver be valued like that? Its an industrial metal. It has its purpose but its not a 600 an ounce purpose, not anything close to that. Forget 'the bankers', tell me why silver should be at some astronomical price?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I disagree Goldbrix. Given today's world, why would silver be valued like that? Its an industrial metal. It has its purpose but its not a 600 an ounce purpose, not anything close to that. Forget 'the bankers', tell me why silver should be at some astronomical price?
I could say the same about palladium. Why did it rise in price today HIGHER than gold?

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"...Its an industrial metal...".
Yes, but the vast uses of silver, especially in RFID coding labels, destroyed once used. Technology does not exist today to save / recycle that silver.

It is the value of the worth-less and less paper .govs have printed as their currencies and digitized values. If .govs had to work within the Constitutional boundaries all fiat would have to have Gold / Silver backing. Compare the trillions of fiat notes to the pounds/tons of Silver or Gold
In the U.S.A:
In 1963 ONE paper dollar would get you 10 - 1963 Roosevelt Dimes.
One 2018 paper dollar can not buy ONE - 1963 Roosevelt Dime.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Its the 'ratio of money supply to silver production'. How does that make the 'value' of silver 600 dollars? Short answer, it doesn't.
Maybe I'm wrong, but what I take it to mean, is that is what silver would need to be valued at if our nations money was backed by silver.

Only time silver might hit that price any time soon is if the dollar actually collapses.

Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Maybe I'm wrong, but what I take it to mean, is that is what silver would need to be valued at if our nations money was backed by silver.

Only time silver might hit that price any time soon is if the dollar actually collapses.
Ok, but it isnt. What would the price of silver be if 1000 ounces could be used to cure one man's cancer? Or what if an ounce of silver could power a car 200 miles? It doesn't do those things so why does it matter?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ok, but it isnt. What would the price of silver be if 1000 ounces could be used to cure one man's cancer? Or what if an ounce of silver could power a car 200 miles? It doesn't do those things so why does it matter?
Nobody is trying to cure cancer, silver or not. They treat it they don't cure it.
Big big money being made in "treatments".
It's almost just like expecting the police to stop crime.

buuuuuut that's another thread. .
aawalking.gif

/