• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

USS Liberty Memorial

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I wonder how many Americans remember this?

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I wonder how many Americans remember this?
Many of the ones who do probably believe the official cover up narrative. That's why the Internet censorship push is really getting ramped up. They don't want people to be exposed to important, thought-provoking information, such as that contained in the above videos.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Does it really matter any more?
Yes, absolutely it matters. The details of the attack reveal lots about the global power structure, and the playbooks they use. Heck, a FF event could be used against the US at any moment as a pretext for the US to attack Iran.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Many of the ones who do probably believe the official cover up narrative. That's why the Internet censorship push is really getting ramped up. They don't want people to be exposed to important, thought-provoking information, such as that contained in the above videos.
If you don't know who your enemy is, how can you ever be free?

The Controversy of Zion
The story behind WWII is much different than the official version.
Douglas Reed Reported for the Times of London from pre-Hitler Berlin.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yes, absolutely it matters. The details of the attack reveal lots about the global power structure, and the playbooks they use. Heck, a FF event could be used against the US at any moment as a pretext for the US to attack Iran.
True and from a justice perspective, the information has been out there since 1967 and we're still yapping our jaws about it 52 years plus one day later.

Now that you have a better idea of where I'm coming from, again I ask, what difference does [talking about] it make? We can't do any of what should have been done decades ago about it because Israel is now "our closest ally" (not my words). Our closest ally is untouchable

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
True and from a justice perspective, the information has been out there since 1967 and we're still yapping our jaws about it 52 years plus one day later.

Now that you have a better idea of where I'm coming from, again I ask, what difference does [talking about] it make? We can't do any of what should have been done decades ago about it because Israel is now "our closest ally" (not my words). Our closest ally is untouchable
I assume that a portion of the members of this site, and many of guest viewers are new to the information. Although I've known about this case for many years, I learned a lot of new details just from the 3 videos that Bigjon has posted. If enough people are aware of this, it could work to prevent a future attack. If even more knew, maybe it could prevent more American blood and treasure from being needlessly spent on the Middle East, and other projects they have. If enough people knew, maybe the people could regain some degree of control over the government that is supposed to serve them.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I assume that a portion of the members of this site, and many of guest viewers are new to the information. Although I've known about this case for many years, I learned a lot of new details just from the 3 videos that Bigjon has posted. If enough people are aware of this, it could work to prevent a future attack. If even more knew, maybe it could prevent more American blood and treasure from being needlessly spent on the Middle East, and other projects they have. If enough people knew, maybe the people could regain some degree of control over the government that is supposed to serve them.

I wish that American Soldiers and Sailors would wake up to the fact that they are being used as cannon fodder for a country that has made them into slaves. A country that wants to rule the whole world and they are almost there.