• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Utah Governor Signs Bill Allowing Concealed Carry of Firearm Without Permit

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so, if i simply show up in Utah, I can pack my piece? a piece that according to my own State i'm not allowed to own?

how cool is that?

:summer:

shhhh, don't tell anyone, i do that anyways......right here

and no one knows ;)

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
so, if i simply show up in Utah, I can pack my piece? a piece that according to my own State i'm not allowed to own?

how cool is that?

:summer:

shhhh, don't tell anyone, i do that anyways......right here

and no one knows;)
Come to NH and carry open or concealed with no permit. True constitutional carry here. Now if we can just talk the other commie controlled states into it...

Say NO to Commie!

Last edited:
In Arizona you can open carry or carry concealed without a permit.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...nd-the-difference-between-statutes-and.97676/

The Federal Firearms Act

Where does the federal government get its Constitutional authority to enact laws such as the National Firearms Act, which has been codified to Chapter 44 of Title 18 of the United States Code? Upon whom are such laws operative, and where? Since a careful reading of the Constitution reveals that the federal government has no specifically delegated authority to regulate firearms, from where does the federal government's authority to regulate firearms come?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
from where does the federal government's authority to regulate firearms come?
...the barrel of a gun.

At this point the federal regime muppets wipe their ass with the Constitution at every turn. They grant themselves new powers and terrorize those they claim to "protect and serve".

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...nd-the-difference-between-statutes-and.97676/

The Federal Firearms Act

Where does the federal government get its Constitutional authority to enact laws such as the National Firearms Act, which has been codified to Chapter 44 of Title 18 of the United States Code? Upon whom are such laws operative, and where? Since a careful reading of the Constitution reveals that the federal government has no specifically delegated authority to regulate firearms, from where does the federal government's authority to regulate firearms come?
United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939)
Justia › US Law

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just carry in Kentucky, like a freeman.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
In Florida, my CWP permits me to buy a firearm and walk out with it, no three day waiting period, if we get rid of permits, will I have to join the peasants and wait three days?