• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

VACCINE PASSPORT AND ITS CONSEQUENCES

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
15 minutes short/long! Naomi Wolf talks about the vaccine passport and the consequences that may come with it. for me it was worth watching.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
15 minutes short/long! Naomi Wolf talks about the vaccine passport and the consequences that may come with it. for me it was worth watching.

we are in real trouble. :(

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I posted this a bit back, but i could only find it on Instagram, which I am sure IG has scrubbed already. Scary stuff.

We have to fight this. This vaccine passport is going to lead to all sorts of technology based tyranny. Wonder what ideas they have? Watch episodes of Black Mirror for a sneak peak of tech tyranny and transhumanism bullshit they have planned. Truly sickening.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
[Futurama reference]
"Good news everyone, the COVID passport is now available as a suppository."

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
what's happening...

all .gov's , every one, even to the un.gov, they're all proclaiming their innocence, We're Not Requiring Anything...

and that's correct, under threats, no doubt, from our .gov and ccp, these corporations will do it to us

it's coming at us from a perspective we have no say so in who is their leader or what policies of exclusion they choose

this is a crafty ploy so .gov can proclaim: It Wasn't Us...and they'll look at us, again, like we're stupid

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nailed it!
what's happening...

all .gov's , every one, even to the un.gov, they're all proclaiming their innocence, We're Not Requiring Anything...

and that's correct, under threats, no doubt, from our .gov and ccp, these corporations will do it to us

it's coming at us from a perspective we have no say so in who is their leader or what policies of exclusion they choose

this is a crafty ploy so .gov can proclaim: It Wasn't Us...and they'll look at us, again, like we're stupid
.gov does not need to mandate the vaccine because fascist social media will perform the enforcement.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nailed it!

.gov does not need to mandate the vaccine because fascist social media will perform the enforcement.
Fascist Social Media AND Corporations along with a Communist MSM

it's actually quite surprising how the corporations just fell into line, traitors to us all

and it might simply boil down to 'market share', any corporation that doesn't follow along will lose out on the Chinese markets...or they just get pummeled here

i'm still researching that last part...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Is it just me, or does it feel like the central banks, or should I say, those that control the financial system, are the ones behind this plandemic?

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It's not really about vaccines. They are setting up a system where you need premission to move about. ONce it's set up and in place then it's a simple matter to add anything they want to the list. In my mind this is all about the mark of the beast and controlling buying and selling.
Corporations are going to put all this into practice. Mom and pop stores many would not go along. This is why the shutdowns were put in place, to close small business so that only the corporations that will go along with this will be in place.

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Fill in the blanks...

vaxx card.jpeg

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it feel like the central banks, or should I say, those that control the financial system, are the ones behind this plandemic?
the (((Central banks))) pretty much control it all

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
listen to this! hes a retard but gives a good explanation! i guess its starting?

Last edited:

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, are those who have already gotten the vaccine being recorded in some way? Or is the only proof you have really just a paper card with some scribbles on it. If they come out with the passport tomorrow, how do they know who should get it? Are they just going to take your word for it if you have a card, or is it already being tracked? Or will you have to get another round of vaccines just to be "sure"? (asking for a friend...)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, are those who have already gotten the vaccine being recorded in some way? Or is the only proof you have really just a paper card with some scribbles on it. If they come out with the passport tomorrow, how do they know who should get it? Are they just going to take your word for it if you have a card, or is it already being tracked? Or will you have to get another round of vaccines just to be "sure"? (asking for a friend...)
can't speak for other states but NC has been talking about the electronic vaccine tracking software. It was of course implemented so people could keep track of when they needed a reminder for the second shot..lol

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There seems to be some growing pushback against the passports among several states. Iowa is among the latest to ban or vow to ban them either with governor's executive orders or legislation. And their politics span the entire spectrum. Those states include Arizona, Arkansas, California, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

States that intend to issue passports or already do are New York, Hawaii and Illinois.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Our spineless, leftist, fake-repub globalist-governor just shot down the suggestion of vaccine passports, but not for the right reasons, of course. He stated that the focus now should be on getting "shots in arms" and not vaccine passports. Translation: once we've shot up enough people, we'll ram a vaccine bill through the MA state legislature at 11:59PM on some Friday evening, which is is typically the way this happens. Governor Baker, true to form, will do one of two things: (1) if there are enough votes in the legislature to override his veto, he will indeed veto the bill and try to score points with the GOP conservatives for claiming to stand in opposition to the idea. (2) if there aren't enough votes to override a veto, he will quiely sign the bill and give all the usual new-normal talking points to support it.

The guy is a 100% fake, a Never-Trumper that won election and re-election by running to left of his DNC opponents, in particular, by exploiting his gay brother and pandering to the LGBT-Cuties (as Mr. Biden refers to them). Hey, you Red State people, anyone want to trade? We'll swap governors and throw in Ayanna Pressley and free passes to any MA beaches (we've got nice ones here) for free. Offer void where prohibited and not available to CA, OR, NY, NJ, VT, MI,RI, and/or any other liberal-infested hellhole.