• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Vaccines and Autism. The Gov has always known

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
WTF an Article I "vaccine court" defended by USDOJ? Damn, the best corruption money can buy!

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
And it's a secret court. WTF. How is it that we let these fuckin morons take our tax money, allow huge corporations to damage and kill our children with their vaccine products, while maintaining that their product is necessary for society to survive healthy, and then proceed against us in a secret court (dedicated to, and for the pharm industry only) to continue to be able to maintain and get away with their theft, the damage and death it causes to our children. How do they get away with secret courts?

These fucking morons need to go. No more secret courts. We need to resurrect the original 13th Amendment to the constitution as written and get every lawyer/attorney out of any governmental function. And do away with any so called law that has never been properly constitutionally enacted (95+% of em). I still have difficulty believing how ignorant most are today regarding the bedrock principles of society

None of this will ever happen, we'll crash and burn before they release the tentacles. The darkness is beckoning...

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
And it's a secret court. WTF. How is it that we let these fuckin morons take our tax money, allow huge corporations to damage and kill our children with their vaccine products, while maintaining that their product is necessary for society to survive healthy, and then proceed against us in a secret court (dedicated to, and for the pharm industry only) to continue to be able to maintain and get away with their theft, the damage and death it causes to our children. How do they get away with secret courts?

These fucking morons need to go. No more secret courts. We need to resurrect the original 13th Amendment to the constitution as written and get every lawyer/attorney out of any governmental function. And do away with any so called law that has never been properly constitutionally enacted (95+% of em). I still have difficulty believing how ignorant most are today regarding the bedrock principles of society

None of this will ever happen, we'll crash and burn before they release the tentacles. The darkness is beckoning...
Well stated & said ^ ! Thumbs Up...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I had no idea the secret court existed and also the DOJ was involved. I thought big pharma was just exempted from prosecution. We all knew it was BS when it went down. Our drugs are mandatory and no you cant sue us and oh by the way congress critters and Senators, heres a shitload of money for reelection.