• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Veteran creates go fund me for Trumps Wall,

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

We The People Will Fund The Wall

• My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a triple amputee veteran.

• Please read entire statement before emailing questions

• Any questions about this message & Follow me on my facebook or email me at Bkolfage@gmail.com

• The campaign is set to the MAX that Gofundme has at the moment... working to get it raised

• USE #GoFundTheWall as a hashtag on social media

UPDATE: WE HAVE THE TOP TRENDING GOFUNDME, BUT GOFUNDME REMOVED IT FROM THE LIST ON THEIR HOMEPAGE! THEY DON'T WANT US TO SUCCEED!

FOX NEWS Laura Ingraham Tonight at 10pm EST in the works, will let you know.

Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They'd rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don't reach our goal we will refund your donation.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!

Brian KolfageJr
USAF RETIRED
BKOLFAGE@GMAIL.COM
BRIANKOLFAGE.COM

Read Latest Update

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/swamp-draining-progress.166931/page-41#post-1527571

A Florida-based triple amputee veteran has created a GoFundMe push to fund President Trump’s border wall through donations from the public.

Brian Kolfage, who launched the GoFundMe, has also been an active free speech advocate who has spoken against censorship on digital media platforms.

Part of his message is posted below. Kolfage promises that he will make sure the United States government will be legally required to spend the donations on the wall and only the wall.

“Like a majority of Americans we elected President Donald J Trump to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it’s time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that’s half the wall. We can do this.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!

Half a million dollars has been raised in two days.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/update-half-a-million-dollars-now-raised-on-gofundme-to-build-the-trump-wall/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
TRUMP WALL CENSORED: GoFundMe Page for Trump Border Wall Removed From Trending Campaigns

Brian Kolfage, the triple amputee Air Force veteran who is behind the #GoFundTheWall effort on GoFundMe, told The Gateway Pundit that he believes the crowdfunding site has begun censoring the fund to build the wall along our southern border.

In an update to supporters of the campaign, which is barrelling towards $700k in the first 48 hours, he alleges that it is becoming increasingly harder to find the #GoFundTheWall page through the search tool on GoFundMe. Kolfage is urging people to share the direct link on social media and with prospective donors in order to avoid confusion.

“GoFundMe removed our Trump Wall campaign from their top list. We are the top fundraiser right now and they removed it from the list. We were front and center on their homepage. Do they not want us to succeed?

Why are they suppressing us? Just like Facebook & Twitter have done, now GoFundme?

NOTE: They haven’t stopped us from fundraising. They just made it difficult for people to find us.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/trump-wall-censored-gofundme-page-for-trump-border-wall-removed-from-trending-campaigns/

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Think of the quality of gallows we could have built in DC with 1/2 million... Hell - we could have even put on a production where Podesta, Clinton, etc....were actually perped walked up the steps...

Wouldnt that be a sight to see? An actual gallows being built on the National Mall...

It sends a message...

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ok we will build gallows surrounding the National Mall, if you let me build guillotines around Wall Street.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Ok we will build gallows surrounding the National Mall, if you let me build guillotines around Wall Street.
The 2 go together like chocolate and peanut butter

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I will make them my primary donation in addition to GIM. A PPV of gallows would fund it easily and add bathrooms every 500 yards.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I donated 50 bucks, and I never donate to anything. I can't think of a better cause. He's raised almost $1M in 2 days...TWO DAYS!!! :2 thumbs up:

$922,659 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 14,961 people in 2 days

edit: in less than an hour since my original post it's up to...

$968,353 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 15,702 people in 2 days

update:
$1,539,608 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 26,007 people in 2 days

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm ok with all of it except the last line about returning it if they won't build the wall. If they don't build the wall he and his family are more than welcome to my money. He gave 3 limbs for his country, he can have my 50 bucks gladly.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I'm ok with all of it except the last line about returning it if they won't build the wall. If they don't build the wall he and his family are more than welcome to my money. He gave 3 limbs for his country, he can have my 50 bucks gladly.

I would be ok with that too

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I just donated a few bucks but the scrolling thingy at the bottom won't stop scrolling

Did it go through?

How can I tell?

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I don't agree with this at all,

They already have all the dough they need,

They have already stolen great plenty from me for this @#$@#'in wall

not to mention, as I stated, we don't need a wall to start with. Our already paid for troops can be that wall. Recall them from all over the world to defend out borders for once rather than poppy crops, and opium dens. Or even more funny, to keep an eye on the evil russkies.

A guy on the radio today stated it best,

Nothing crosses the presidents desk for signature, nothing, until something shows up with full border funding

ie shut it all down.

those normal routine pres signatures for stuff, nothing, nada

seize up the politicians, play their game against them

in other words, take a stand, and mean it

if you don't, then clearly this pres doesn't give a shit except for optics

it really is that simple

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's still scrolling and honestly, Scorpio, personally, I'm just so tired of it all and for me to understand:
It's MY LIFE they're destroying, my society, my economy, my country

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't agree with this at all,

They already have all the dough they need,

They have already stolen great plenty from me for this @#$@#'in wall

not to mention, as I stated, we don't need a wall to start with. Our already paid for troops can be that wall. Recall them from all over the world to defend out borders for once rather than poppy crops, and opium dens. Or even more funny, to keep an eye on the evil russkies.

A guy on the radio today stated it best,

Nothing crosses the presidents desk for signature, nothing, until something shows up with full border funding

ie shut it all down.

those normal routine pres signatures for stuff, nothing, nada

seize up the politicians, play their game against them

in other words, take a stand, and mean it

if you don't, then clearly this pres doesn't give a shit except for optics

it really is that simple
To quote a famous witch:

"What difference at this point does it make?"

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Our already paid for troops can be that wall. Recall them from all over the world to defend out borders for once rather than poppy crops, and opium dens.
The military can only protect or support the physical border. Any apprehensions are considered Police Actions and the military can not be involved per the U.S. Constitution.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The military can only protect or support the physical border. Any apprehensions are considered Police Actions and the military can not be involved per the U.S. Constitution.

at this point in time, that literally leaves We The People with no one to protect us, our sacred honor

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Tough topic, no doubt... The Great Wall of China was largely constructed between 1368-1444 under the Ming Dynasty. China has largely been a communist country throughout it's history with Mao being responsible for possibly millions of innocent people being killed, just like other dictators later such as Stalin, Hitler etc.

Most of us here are of European decent going back several generations. Our ancestors immigrated to this country legally and followed the proper bureaucratic paper trail and procedure in order to do so. I fully support this procedure.

Building a giant wall puts us on par with dictatorships of the past. I fully agree that immigrants should be vetted and admitted if they are going to be productive citizens and admitted to this country.

The root of the problem remains the same. .gov has subsidized the illegal invasion and deadbeats that take advantage of every .gov program...welfare, food stamps, Sect 319 and so forth. Same goes for the "Americans" that are deadbeats and not contributing anything to our once-great nation and are living off the system.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
$3,494,930 of $1.0B goal

just do it america

We The People Will Fund The Wall

Tweet

642k shares

• My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a Purple Heart Recipient triple amputee veteran.

Please read entire statement before emailing questions

• Any questions about this message & Follow me on my facebook or email me at Bkolfage@gmail.com

• The campaign is set to the MAX that Gofundme has at the moment... working to get it raised

• USE #GoFundTheWall as a hashtag on social media

----------------MEDIA----------------

• FOX NEWS : 12/20 Laura Ingraham Tonight at 10pm EST in the works, will let you know.
• 12/20: 7:15am CST The Tennessee Star Report on 98.3 FM and 1510 WLAC - Nashville

• FOX NEWS BUSINESS: 12/21 Mornings With Maria

LIKE & FOLLOW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE---> CLICK HERE
LIKE & FOLLOW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE---> CLICK HERE
https://www.facebook.com/GoFundTheWall

WE WILL HAVE A PO BOX FOR CHECKS TODAY

The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different.

Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They'd rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!

Brian KolfageJr
USAF RETIRED
BKOLFAGE@GMAIL.COM
BRIANKOLFAGE.COM

Read Latest Update

Tweet

642k shares on Facebook

Ask GoFundMe a Question

Report Campaign

This campaign is trending!

$3,494,930 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 56,751 people in 3 days

Donate Now Share on Facebook

Created December 16, 2018

The Wall Fundraising Team
Community MIRAMAR , FL

BK

Recent Donations
MT

$50

Michael Tresp

Just Now
JD

$90

John D

Just Now
SB

$5

Stanley Betkowski

Just Now
SC

$100

Stephen Cattaneo

Just Now

$20

Anonymous

Just Now
BK

$20

billy king

Just Now

See More

Viewing 6 of 56751 Donations

#1 Fundraising platform

People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else.

How it works

GoFundMe Guarantee

Your donation is protected. If anything is not right, we’ll give you a full refund.

Learn more

Expert advice, 24/7

Contact us with your questions and we'll answer, day or night.

Get help

Get Started

Top Categories

Learn More

Get Support

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sorta makes the shootist's lying blonde B!TCH G.F.M. sites look anemic as far as I'm concerned. BRAVO!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sorta makes the shootist's lying blonde B!TCH G.F.M. sites look anemic as far as I'm concerned. BRAVO!!
$4M by lunch time:2 thumbs up:

Edit: I stand corrected....by this morning's coffee break!
10:21 am EST: $3,946,733 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 64,274 people in 3 days

Another edit:

$4,095,653 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 66,779 people in 3 days

Coffee Time!!!

Next stop, $5M

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's still scrolling and honestly, Scorpio, personally, I'm just so tired of it all and for me to understand:
It's MY LIFE they're destroying, my society, my economy, my country
I understand both perspectives.

Yes, we have already paid for the wall, in that our forced income taxation has been squandered on all manner of useless/illicit shiite.

And now here is an opportunity for thousands of people to draw attention to the issue by throwing down a few more FRNs.

Personally, I would prefer this type of voluntary .gov funding over taxation. This is how charities operated prior to 501c3.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I understand both perspectives.

Yes, we have already paid for the wall, in that our forced income taxation has been squandered on all manner of useless/illicit shiite.

And now here is an opportunity for thousands of people to draw attention to the issue by throwing down a few more FRNs.

Personally, I would prefer this type of voluntary .gov funding over taxation. This is how charities operated prior to 501c3.
The American people are speaking out by putting their money where their mouth is. The government won't listen to the people so now the people are sending their message loud and clear by circumventing the government and acting on their own. ACTIONS, my dear friends, speak much louder than words. I've been saying this all along!

This isn't as much about building a wall as it is a 'fuck you, we'll do it ourselves' to the government from the people!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
yeah, I think I'll keep the one I have and all my appendages

and what must that be like, to live everyday, knowing that what you got yourself into, the part that blew you to shit, was all for nothing, it was a lie, a scenario created to maim / kill our strongest and now you get to live with those repercussions for the rest of your life

the anger would be unbelievable

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_2018-12-20 Click here to support We The People Will Fund The Wall organized by Bria...jpg

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
$6,443,143 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 105,701 people in 3 days
Muh racism! :laughing:

View attachment 119648

Hey Scott,
I'm curious to know:
What's it like to be an asshole?
A Selfish Communist Asshole?
Please respond by dying,
Thanks for Nothing You Punk Ass,
Buck

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
ROCK ON AMERICA, now watch some scum sucking lib sue against the fund raising to build the wall