• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Veteran creates go fund me for Trumps Wall,

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
$8,848,068 of $1.0B

only $991,151,932 to go!
It's only been 3 days...3 DAYS! Hell it hasn't even had MSM exposure yet. When it does the donations will increase. Like you have been telling me for months....patience! The American people are putting their money where their mouth is!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's only been 3 days...3 DAYS! Hell it hasn't even had MSM exposure yet. When it does the donations will increase. Like you have been telling me for months....patience! The American people are putting their money where their mouth is!
AND WE will NOT hear a peep of this on the LeftistStreamMedia because there is no such thing as "BAD PUBLICITY".
Once it becomes common knowledge it will explode to at least a BILLION dollars overnight. IMHO

So far the internet and Conservative Talk Radio are doing pretty good all by themselves.

Last edited:

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Ah, what the Fuck. If they provide a method to receive a check I'll send $80. Indeed it'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. Especially if Somehow the goal is reached. My power is out, so didn't read the whole thread, by chance is the donation tax deductible? Lol. Fuckem.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Think of the quality of gallows we could have built in DC with 1/2 million... Hell - we could have even put on a production where Podesta, Clinton, etc....were actually perped walked up the steps...

Wouldnt that be a sight to see? An actual gallows being built on the National Mall...

It sends a message...
Yep, and broadcast on Pay Per View for $69.95 proceeds go to fund the walls.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Transgender woman creates counter-GoFundMe to raise money for LADDERS to get over Trump's border wall, after triple-amputee veteran's successful campaign to help build it soars to more than $9MILLION
  • The GoFundMe page Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall was created Wednesday
  • Charlotte Clymer set up the page to counter a campaign for the border wall
  • The campaign generated more than $40,000 of its $100million goal Thursday
  • The Texas woman describes herself on social media as a liberal feminist
  • Meanwhile, the border wall crowdfunding page set up by triple amputee Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage soared to over $9million
  • The married dad lost both legs and his right arm in an insurgent attack in Iraq
  • Liberals trolled this campaign while conservatives were furious it was needed
  • This comes as Trump gave up on demand for $5billion in Congress wall money
  • The US had announced a $10.6B aid package for Mexico and Central America
By JESSA SCHROEDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 20:58 EST, 20 December 2018 | UPDATED: 21:31 EST, 20 December 2018

A transgender woman and human rights activist set up a counter-campaign to fund ladders for Trump's proposed border wall, which meanwhile is raking in millions of donations from conservatives and other supporters.

Charlotte Clymer, who describes herself in her Facebook bio as a liberal writer and feminist from Texas, created the GoFundMe page titled Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall on Wednesday.

The campaign began trending almost immediately - and already generated more than $40,000 of its $100million goal as of Thursday at 9pm.

The crowdfunding summary reads in part: 'We saw some folks are raising money for a border wall to keep out our migrant siblings and fellow human beings, who are fleeing violence and persecution and whose tragically-underpaid labor is essential to the US economy.

Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 8.04.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 8.05.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 8.06.08 PM.png

'Seems like a bad idea on countless levels for everyone involved. Maybe we should focus on human rights and creating a community that reflects our supposed values.

'And even though at a rate of $1.7million daily, it would take their fund about 35 years to raise the $21.7billion that Trump's own Deptartment of Homeland Security says would be needed to build said wall, we wanna make sure ladders are ready to send over to our undocumented friends and help them.'

Clymer, who works as the press secretary for rapid response at the Human Rights Campaign, further explains that if the goal is not met, funds raised will go toward the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES).

RAICES is the largest immigration legal services provider in Texas, according to its website.

'If this seems ludicrous, we welcome you to the coalition of reasonable adults,' the campaign summary further says.

Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 8.07.08 PM.png

'You see, they’ll never reach their goal, but no matter how much we raise, we’re going to reach ours.

'Supporting an organization working to help immigrants seeking legal asylum. This GoFundMe isn’t really about ladders at all. It’s about lifting people up.'

Meanwhile, the crowdfunding page We The People Will Fund The Wall surpassed $9million of its $1billion goal as of Thursday at 9pm.

The campaign was launched Sunday by triple amputee Air Force veteran, Brian Kolfage.

Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 8.07.49 PM.png

More

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-border-wall-ladders.html?ito=social-facebook

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Transgender woman creates counter-GoFundMe to raise money for LADDERS to get over Trump's border wall, after triple-amputee veteran's successful campaign to help build it soars to more than $9MILLION
  • Meanwhile, the border wall crowdfunding page set up by triple amputee Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage soared to over $9million
  • The married dad lost both legs and his right arm in an insurgent attack in Iraq

A transgender woman and human rights activist set up a counter-campaign to fund ladders for Trump's proposed border wall, which meanwhile is raking in millions of donations from conservatives and other supporters.

Charlotte Clymer, who describes herself in her Facebook bio as a liberal writer and feminist from Texas, created the GoFundMe page titled Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall on Wednesday.

The campaign began trending almost immediately - and already generated more than $40,000 of its $100million goal as of Thursday at 9pm.

The crowdfunding summary reads in part: 'We saw some folks are raising money for a border wall to keep out our migrant siblings and fellow human beings, who are fleeing violence and persecution and whose tragically-underpaid labor is essential to the US economy.

View attachment 119681

View attachment 119682

View attachment 119683

'Seems like a bad idea on countless levels for everyone involved. Maybe we should focus on human rights and creating a community that reflects our supposed values.

'And even though at a rate of $1.7million daily, it would take their fund about 35 years to raise the $21.7billion that Trump's own Deptartment of Homeland Security says would be needed to build said wall, we wanna make sure ladders are ready to send over to our undocumented friends and help them.'

Clymer, who works as the press secretary for rapid response at the Human Rights Campaign, further explains that if the goal is not met, funds raised will go toward the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES).

RAICES is the largest immigration legal services provider in Texas, according to its website.

'If this seems ludicrous, we welcome you to the coalition of reasonable adults,' the campaign summary further says.

View attachment 119684

'You see, they’ll never reach their goal, but no matter how much we raise, we’re going to reach ours.

'Supporting an organization working to help immigrants seeking legal asylum. This GoFundMe isn’t really about ladders at all. It’s about lifting people up.'

Meanwhile, the crowdfunding page We The People Will Fund The Wall surpassed $9million of its $1billion goal as of Thursday at 9pm.

The campaign was launched Sunday by triple amputee Air Force veteran, Brian Kolfage.

View attachment 119685

More

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-border-wall-ladders.html?ito=social-facebook
These people need to be taken out and shot several times in the back of the head!

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
They need to get the illegals where they are getting established, throughout the US. Laboring young men are going to find it increasingly difficult to find work with these guys in the US in huge numbers with all the money people behind cheap labor!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They need to get the illegals where they are getting established, throughout the US. Laboring young men are going to find it increasingly difficult to find work with these guys in the US in huge numbers with all the money people behind cheap labor!
Find illegals, shoot them on national TV. I'll bet you they would be racing back over the border in droves

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
These people need to be taken out and shot several times in the back of the head!
NAW, Why waste the ammo when one well placed shot will do. :oriental:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Its the principle and I'll supply all the ammo
t_s, You may find you need that ammo further down the road. Like zombies there may be more than you planned on.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

View attachment 119681

View attachment 119682

View attachment 119683

View attachment 119684

View attachment 119685

More

Couldn’t give the cause better press. lol

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Over 11 MILLION DOLLARS as of 8:48 EST.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
t_s, You may find you need that ammo further down the road. Like zombies there may be more than you planned on.
I'm planning on quite a few :2 thumbs up:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
AND WE will NOT hear a peep of this on the LeftistStreamMedia because there is no such thing as "BAD PUBLICITY".
Once it becomes common knowledge it will explode to at least a BILLION dollars overnight. IMHO

Or just maybe, the shame of such popular exposure will force Congress to supply the funding.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Or just maybe, the shame of such popular exposure will force Congress to supply the funding.
From your mind to GOD's Action. :judge

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm ok with all of it except the last line about returning it if they won't build the wall. If they don't build the wall he and his family are more than welcome to my money. He gave 3 limbs for his country, he can have my 50 bucks gladly.
I just donated my $50. And, if all that money goes to the vet instead of the wall, that's OK too.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I don't agree with this at all,

They already have all the dough they need,

They have already stolen great plenty from me for this @#$@#'in wall

not to mention, as I stated, we don't need a wall to start with. Our already paid for troops can be that wall. Recall them from all over the world to defend out borders for once rather than poppy crops, and opium dens. Or even more funny, to keep an eye on the evil russkies.

A guy on the radio today stated it best,

Nothing crosses the presidents desk for signature, nothing, until something shows up with full border funding

ie shut it all down.

those normal routine pres signatures for stuff, nothing, nada

seize up the politicians, play their game against them

in other words, take a stand, and mean it

if you don't, then clearly this pres doesn't give a shit except for optics

it really is that simple

I totally agree with you .....

My pragmatic realist side says the odds of that happening are pretty slim...

I donated and thought of it as Symbolic proactive defiant fvcking the Gubmint and as an act to Honor the Hero OP......

..my little Boston Tea Party.

I thought my donation was doing something , anything...

I am shit tired of smoking hopium...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Averaging well over 3 million a day so far...

$12,009,530 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 197,013 people in LESS than 4 days

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Congress doesn't give two shits about how they look to the public. They've had a favorability rating just north of single digits for years and nothing has changed the way do things.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Farking libtards are pulling out all the stops...these people are pathetic with their bullshit

1545411071271.png

Quoted:
One of the benefits of working at Twitter is being able to set up a fake account to say stupid shit and blame it on the Russians if caught

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
$14,209,977 as of 7:52 AM this morning. $1 billion is a long way off. But he sure as Heck is raising a lot of money.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
$14,209,977 as of 7:52 AM this morning. $1 billion is a long way off. But he sure as Heck is raising a lot of money.
$15,229,784 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 249,360 people in 5 days

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Welll, speaking of Ms. Alyssa Milano:

Leftist actress Alyssa Milano mocked the "We the People Will Fund the Wall" fundraiser in a Thursday tweet.

Needless to say, it didn't go over well with many users.

What did she say?

"Oh, yes! Let's #GoFundTheWall while not taking care of our veterans. Cool. Cool. Cool," Alyssa Milano said in a social media post.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftist-actress-mocks-veterans-wall-fundraiser?xrs=RebelMouse_fb

Maybe all her brains are in her tits. Must be good friends with Ocasio-Cortes.

SC

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Maybe all her brains are in her tits. Must be good friends with Ocasio-Cortes.
And there is the answer to why LEFTIST think as they do.
The male versions are chemically if not physically castrated.
Leftist Motto: "Big Government is ALWAYS the SOLUTION and NEVER THE PROBLEM".