• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

#VigorousSteve #IcePacks #TestosteroneBooster How To Improve TESTOSTERONE Production In 20 Minutes 3 Times Per Day Using An ICE PACK

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fascinating stuff.

How To Improve TESTOSTERONE Production In 20 Minutes 3 Times Per Day Using An ICE PACK​

Last edited:

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
Fascinating stuff.

#VigorousSteve #IcePacks #TestosteroneBooster

How To Improve TESTOSTERONE Production In 20 Minutes 3 Times Per Day Using An ICE PACK​

I've been doing TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) for 8 years? Started with sublingual (testosterone enanthe) with blackmarket product and actually worked for 3 years. After retiring I bit the bullet and went with a tele-medicine outfit (Defy Medical) and prescribed drugs and blood workups. Been working good but expensive. Once you hit your late 50's your natural production usually declines slowly so 'icing' might work in the early stages of the decline?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Once you hit your late 50's your natural production usually declines slowly so 'icing' might work in the early stages of the decline?
AND when you hit your late '70's, it's best that you don't give a shit !!:secret: :finished:

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
AND when you hit your late '70's, it's best that you don't give a shit !!:secret: :finished:
There's a lot of medical research proving that healthy testosterone levels is heart healthy. With onset of lower levels I went the whole nine-yards of 'manapause' with poor sleep, decreased energy levels, weight gain etc. Real wakeup call is in the middle of the night waking up covered in sweat and heart beating like a rabbit. Thought I was having a heart-attack. HMO's (especially Kaiser) are adverse to starting TRT but younger brother got them to cover him. Twin brother is using a homeopathic 'doctor' and just doing the cream. Much more affordable and simple. He couldn't do the 200+ needle-sticks in my routein (testosterone cypinate EOD/HCG every 3-1/2days). Getting old is inevitable, aging is optional.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've been doing TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) for 8 years? Started with sublingual (testosterone enanthe) with blackmarket product and actually worked for 3 years. After retiring I bit the bullet and went with a tele-medicine outfit (Defy Medical) and prescribed drugs and blood workups. Been working good but expensive. Once you hit your late 50's your natural production usually declines slowly so 'icing' might work in the early stages of the decline?
I was hoping to get this topic up and rolling thank you very much for sharing please feel free to add more to help educate others.