• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

VOTE FRAUD THREAD

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.31.57 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.32.34 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Marxists making lists for retribution...

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.37.46 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.38.10 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.38.23 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.38.38 AM.png

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The shiva video is eye opening!!
Halfway through it. Think any nitwits at the NYT is smart enough to understand? Lol

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
It can and will get better (worse)!
Fox going the way of drudge
Good analogy but I'll bet it's worse for fox than that. Former faux viewers may not say so publicly because it would be embarrassing, but they got gaslighted and then thrown to the wolves. I think there is a lot of anger for the folks who received the hard slap in the face of reality on Nov 3.

Those folks will never go back to faux.

.:give finger:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Good analogy but I'll bet it's worse for fox than that. Former faux viewers may not say so publicly because it would be embarrassing, but they got gaslighted and then thrown to the wolves. I think there is a lot of anger for the folks who received the hard slap in the face of reality on Nov 3.

Those folks will never go back to faux.

.:give finger:
I know one who is working across the hallway. Huge R supporters and he just said well, I haven't watched any news the last couple days. I think I at least had tempered their expectations but it still hit them hard.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
1. BRIEF: All Hong Kong pro-democracy lawmakers resign; Twitter exposes the Chinese Progressive Association for recruiting volunteers to help local residents fill out mail-in ballots, even directly telling them to vote for Biden. The Chinese Consulate in San Francisco is behind it; Pelosi is told by the public that “prison is waiting for you”; a Fujianese uncle says “use communism to destroy communism” after watching an hour-long Lude program.

2. German Ministry of Agriculture Responds to Tianjin Import of German Pork Knuckle Infected with Coronavirus: There is nothing wrong with German pork.

3. Postal agent intimidates Mr. Hopkins, a whistleblower from the postal system. Dr. Mo theorizes that the U.S. Postal Service, from top to bottom, is involved in fraudulent mail-in ballots.

4. The election voting method is full of loopholes: 500,000 Biden ballots were stolen from Trump ballots, and 2.86 million ballots cast for Trump were deleted; the Georgia Secretary of State tampered with voting laws without going through the legislature on March 20 of this year.

5. President Trump is closing the loopholes in the American election system through the courts. The greatness of the American system lies in its ability to self-repair, allowing loopholes to appear and get filled. Legal battles are all about evidence and strategy. In 2016, the Democrats had spoiled ballots, should the mail-in ballots in question be voided?

6. Trump’s humorous tweet: the White House is mine, Biden, you lost.

7. The biggest characteristic of the CCP is to exploit loopholes: the top has a policy and the bottom has a way to get around it. Now there is a black hand interfering in the U.S. election, the loopholes in the two-party system make it convenient for the CCP to use to check and balance you, so that you fight each other within the country.

8. the Pfizer CEO sold 62% of his Pfizer stock on the day of the vaccine announcement.

https://gnews.org/548496/

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Ted Cruz’s remarks about Trump in May 2016, which appear in sharp contrast to his sycophancy now, capture the essence of our president — and why the combination of this man and this historic moment, is so worrying:
This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying.​
He accuses everybody on that debate stage of lying. And it’s simply a mindless yell. Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don’t think this country has ever seen.​
Everything in Donald’s world is about Donald. And he combines being a pathological liar, and I say pathological because I actually think Donald, if you hooked him up to a lie-detector test, he could say one thing in the morning, one thing at noon and one thing in the evening, all contradictory and he’ll pass the lie detector test each time. Whatever lie he’s telling, at that minute he believes it.​
Cruz added:
Bullies don’t come from strength, bullies come from weakness. Bullies come from a deep, yawning cavern of insecurity.​

If the Republican leadership were not afraid of him, they would try to get him out before he does more damage to the country.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
^ your link led nowhere, as in not there. Please verify.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ted Cruz’s remarks about Trump in May 2016, which appear in sharp contrast to his sycophancy now, capture the essence of our president — and why the combination of this man and this historic moment, is so worrying:
This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying.​
He accuses everybody on that debate stage of lying. And it’s simply a mindless yell. Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don’t think this country has ever seen.​
Everything in Donald’s world is about Donald. And he combines being a pathological liar, and I say pathological because I actually think Donald, if you hooked him up to a lie-detector test, he could say one thing in the morning, one thing at noon and one thing in the evening, all contradictory and he’ll pass the lie detector test each time. Whatever lie he’s telling, at that minute he believes it.​
Cruz added:
Bullies don’t come from strength, bullies come from weakness. Bullies come from a deep, yawning cavern of insecurity.​

If the Republican leadership were not afraid of him, they would try to get him out before he does more damage to the country.
And Biden and his family?
Can't you smell the stench?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Ted was miffed because Trump crossed the line and said something about Ted's family.

He spoke out of anger. Now they're best of friends.

I give Trump credit for letting Ted have his say without restrictions. Other's would not have let him speak!

I wonder if Ted is regretting what he said then...?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ted was miffed because Trump crossed the line and said something about Ted's family.

He spoke out of anger. Now they're best of friends.

I give Trump credit for letting Ted have his say without restrictions. Other's would not have let him speak!

I wonder if Ted is regretting what he said then...?
I think many puds are wishing DJT was gone.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think many puds are wishing DJT was gone.
Whats a pud?. I thought that used to mean dick, like the old saying "pulling your pud".

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
black copy 3.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Biden’s Fiasco is a Foregone Conclusion
A bit of insight into Chinese propaganda...?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
How the 2020 election using The Hammer

Operation Freedom
Hammering The Key To The Coup

Part 1:

Part 2:

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Using dead people to commit voter fraud is a

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
^^^ That was excellent analysis of the theft of this election, well worth the hour.

Watch it before it disappears into the gooabyss...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1605176840226.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Connecticut GOP House Rep. Craig Fishbein was declared the loser in the race for his seat until a town clerk found an “error” had caused the race to be called for his Democrat opponent.
Wallingford town clerk Barbara Thompson said Tuesday her office discovered that votes had not been recorded in the state’s reporting system from Yalesville Elementary School, reported CT Mirror.
The school is one of nine polling places in the 90th House District that includes Wallingford and Cheshire.
“I can’t answer if it was a clerical error or a computer error in the elections management system,” Thompson said. “All I know is we caught it yesterday and amended it.”
As of Wednesday morning, unofficial results on the secretary of state’s elections website showed incumbent Fishbein ahead of challenger Jim Jinks, but, according to the Mirror, a recount will be conducted Thursday because of a margin of less than 0.50 percent.
“There’s no circumstance when an error like that is not caught and corrected,” Gabe Rosenberg, a spokesman for the secretary of the state, said.
https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/photos/a.10159587164165354/10166519216855354/

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1605177064225.png