• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

WA Teen Allegedly Rapes A Girl Dying Of An Overdose Before Using Her Thumb To Break Into Her Phone

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Sick, Sad And Twisted: Washington Teen Allegedly Rapes A Girl Dying Of An Overdose Before Using Her Thumb To Break Into Her Phone

http://madamenoire.com/1014657/washington-teen-raped-at-a-party-after-overdosing/

The Herald recently reported Lynnwood resident, 19-year-old Brian Roberto Varela, could face charges of rape, manslaughter and homicide by controlled substance. According to police, the suspect allegedly bragged about sexually assaulting his victim as she died while overdosing on Percocet pills and liquid THC. It is reported Varela then attempted to cover up her death by hacking into her cellphone. During the incident, Varela is said to have sent a group message to friends that showed a “a semi-nude, unconscious young woman with swollen blue lips.” Court papers say the picture included the following caption:

“LOL I think she od’d, still breathing.”

According to The Herald, reports say Varela used a slang word for sex and suggested he’d been engaging in intercourse with her “to pass the time.”

Police identified the young woman as Alyssa Mae Noceda, an 18-year-old Mariner High School student. Noceda’s mother says her daughter had gone to a party Saturday evening in a mobile home park in the 400 block of Lakeview Road, where she met Varela.

Varela’s roommate tells police he saw Noceda alive after 9 p.m. on Saturday. The next morning Varela came to get him for help and told him the young women had “snorted a line of crushed Percocet pills, took a ‘dab’ of liquid THC and passed out.” The roommate says he advised Varela to call police, but he didn’t and instead went to work a double shift at the local Dairy Queen.

At the icecream parlor Varela shared with coworkers that he engaged in sexual intercourse with Noceda while she was passed out and afterwards considered taking her to the hospital but ultimately decided he was “too tired” to do so. He admitted the young woman seemed “out of it” during sex. Varela states he fell asleep around 4:30 a.m., woke up to find Noceda cold and stiff, and then showed his roommates the body. After work, Varela grabbed a plastic tub from his mother’s house to dispose of the body. He washed the body to try and remove any DNA after researching how to get rid of a dead body on-line. He also used the dead woman’s thumb to unlock her iPhone 8, to make a post on the app Snapchat that would make people think she’d run away from home.

On Wednesday, Judge Tam Bui found probable cause to hold Varela in jail. She set bail at $500,000. Deputy prosecutor Bob Hendrix said the allegations involving Varela show “a callous and shocking disregard for human life.” In front of around 25 observers, Gina Pierson expressed her disgust with Varela:

“She was just an innocent 18-year-old girl, having fun, and (she) was taken advantage of.”

“I want to know why. She didn’t deserve it. Nobody deserves anything that bad.”

We hope Noceda’s family get the justice they seek in this tragic incident.

another link to the same story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5373851/Man-raped-teen-dying-drug-overdose.html

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I couldn't finish reading that - too sad and degenerate to contemplate.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
IDK I am fussing with noght laughing my ass off

Oh come on the guy poofetd a courps. what could be worse?
If it were My Daughter it would be hard not to kill him... and anyone who laughed about it.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
K, I will take the challenge.

So IF it were your son then how fucked up do you think he would have to be to f a corps? Come on be truth full.
It wasn't my Son, and I cant see a scenario where your question is close to applicable. If you are trying to be humorous, I guess it was ill received. There was no challenge...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
look bud; the fact that they say he used her thumb may be a culp, ...sorry had to let the house lion out. The fact that 'they' say he used her thumb means nothing because they do not know at what point she died. I am not making lite that a girl od'd. just poking at 'the official narrative.'

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
look bud; the fact that they say he used her thumb may be a culp, ...sorry had to let the house lion out. The fact that 'they' say he used her thumb means nothing because they do not know at what point she died. I am not making lite that a girl od'd. just poking at 'the official narrative.'
Your original comment was despicable, Bud. Over and out....

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Kids these days snorting pills and using concentrate thc...

Whatever happened to smoking bud or getting drunk, or maybe both if you were feeling wild? An 18 year old girl couldn’t even handle a couple of good pulls and a few shots of liquor.

Gotta tell your kids, snorting and shooting up is for junkies. Concentrate thc kinda looks like “drugs” to me.

Kid gets an F for the cover up lol. But ugh.. the girl killed her self; no one made her do drugs. She’s a dead junkie now. Got her before she had children thankfully.

Last edited:

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If that were my daughter (and I have 2 just a little older) I would kill the mf'er without remorse.
I keep comments pretty tame while on the interwebs. But there is no doubt for every year I grow older, my fear of repercussions grow smaller.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I gotta look up what concentrated thc is.
When it got to the part where he said " just to pass the time " or something of that nature....thats troublesome to comprehend....but he was no doubt hyped up also...
RIP young lady.
Note: Mine is 26 coming up March 7.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Snorting Percocet and then chased by highly concentrated marijuana.
Its gotten worse since my kid was in school.
She said you could buy lots of stuff in the hallways there..." dad, you woukd not believe it "
AND she was expelled for trying it but that is another story.
Guy went to work afterwards, leaving her.
Thats the tough part for me.
I think about this a lot , this next generation,
Drone flyers , game players etc.
But I digress.
These stories weird me out but I also think it is good to expose ones self to whats next to you in line at the store so you can be more aware.
And again...
Crap.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I keep comments pretty tame while on the interwebs. But there is no doubt for every year I grow older, my fear of repercussions grow smaller.
Ooo that was a good one Sir Smooth.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Snorting Percocet and then chased by highly concentrated marijuana.
Its gotten worse since my kid was in school.
She said you could buy lots of stuff in the hallways there..." dad, you woukd not believe it "
AND she was expelled for trying it but that is another story.
Guy went to work afterwards, leaving her.
Thats the tough part for me.
I think about this a lot , this next generation,
Drone flyers , game players etc.
But I digress.
These stories weird me out but I also think it is good to expose ones self to whats next to you in line at the store so you can be more aware.
And again...
Crap.
I recently hired a first year college student whom I've known for 3-4 years. There's large veins of super good kids who really have it together. I think they are being overshadowed by the "noise" of their more boisterous peers and other world wide issues. I was asking him all sorts of questions to get an idea of the generation and he basically said there's groups of each type(as has always been). My friends kid too(22-23 yo) is a real go getter, super smart with a great work ethic. Gives me great hope knowing these young guys!

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I recently hired a first year college student whom I've known for 3-4 years. There's large veins of super good kids who really have it together. I think they are being overshadowed by the "noise" of their more boisterous peers and other world wide issues. I was asking him all sorts of questions to get an idea of the generation and he basically said there's groups of each type(as has always been). My friends kid too(22-23 yo) is a real go getter, super smart with a great work ethic. Gives me great hope knowing these young guys!
It's the parents responsible for raising moral kids.

The parents of the kid in the Op need an ass kicking.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Big tall tree and a short piece of rope. No, F that. The rope is for the ones who laughed. Flayed skin and pickle brine for the perpetrator.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Two mental midgets got together and did some dope.

I don't see how the girl escapes blameless, she basically committed suicide.

Far as I could tell, she was there willingly and did those drugs willingly.

The valued Dairy Queen employee obviously has serious moral issues.
Abusing a corpse isn't something done lightly, high or not.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ec6fd3f0-c1e0-35b6-9a38-ef5601dd9237/accused-killer:-teen-posted-a.html

Ya all wana go off on the 'oh I have a daughter' bs well fine. I have three and they all are under their own control, all I can do is support. All I can say is that so far as the woman has had to tell me, "Quit ur bitchen, they all turned out fine; Look stupid they ain't in jail and they don't do drugs- go to sleep stupid."

So. there is no fixing stupid, like not ever. But if'n ya want to flame me because of some innate sense of propriety dew to my question of a narrative then I can stand with that.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Like michael59, I have kids too, including a daughter and granddaughters.
If one of them was kidnapped and forced to do drugs by some idiot a year older than her, resulting in death, well, I think I might be prone to dealing out justice on me own. The corpse abuse would just be icing on the cake of retribution.

But that does not seem to be the case here. How can you not see that? Only by believing that females are inherently stupid and can be led by a male peer to do anything, including risking death, as they are helpless in the world.
Is that what you think of females? They are incapable of self preservation? Too stupid to be out in the world on their own?
Is that the case with the females you have raised or helped raise?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Two mental midgets got together and did some dope.

I don't see how the girl escapes blameless, she basically committed suicide.

Far as I could tell, she was there willingly and did those drugs willingly.
The issue is the utter indifference to someone in a life or death situation. Especially when that person is the only one who could have done anything to help her. It's not as though he was passed out and found her dead when he came to, he knew she was od'ing and didn't do a thing other than laugh and physically abuse her.

All he had to do was take her to the emergency room. He had time to let her die, knowing she was od'ing. He had time to go to bed, go to work, had time to dispose of the body, time to abuse her body, etc, but no time to help someone who presumably was his friend? Some friend. Like they say, with friends like that she certainly didn't need no enemies.
...and daughter or not, I can fully understand the feelings expressed by others in this thread.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Like michael59, I have kids too, including a daughter and granddaughters.
If one of them was kidnapped and forced to do drugs by some idiot a year older than her, resulting in death, well, I think I might be prone to dealing out justice on me own. The corpse abuse would just be icing on the cake of retribution.

But that does not seem to be the case here. How can you not see that? Only by believing that females are inherently stupid and can be led by a male peer to do anything, including risking death, as they are helpless in the world.
Is that what you think of females? They are incapable of self preservation? Too stupid to be out in the world on their own?
Is that the case with the females you have raised or helped raise?
Sadly many females are too stupid to stay away from JUNK men and there seems to be plenty of both.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It’s not about male female, it’s about desecrating a dying human. I’d say the same if a female was perpetrator and have In The past. Women do the same kind of heinous acts. Regardless of sex this type of behavior is barely fit for enemies during times of war.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The fecken perverse punk raped a dying person, sent pics via group texts, and LOL'd about it.
There's no defense.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The fecken perverse punk raped a dying person, sent pics via group texts, and LOL'd about it.
There's no defense.
Only da fence his severed head is topping.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
How sick do you have to be? Going to sleep. Hope my dreams are better.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I learned about necrophilia once...

the hard way....