• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Want to see chemtrailing so obvious even the most biased and rooted idiot will figure it out?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

From Jim Stone:

Want to see chemtrailing so obvious even the most biased and rooted idiot will figure it out?​

Here it is.​

This took place over Ireland. The same thing is happening over China, the rest of Europe, the United States and to a lesser extent Mexico, with the trails in Mexico left clandestinely by fuel additives in commercial aircraft. Most of the chem trailing is done with fuel additives, not sprayers. They usually at least try to disguise this by having commuter aircraft do it with fuel additives, that's not what is going on in this video, they wanted a really intense predictable patch laid.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That could be chemtrail fuel additives and control tower path instructions for commercial flights too....

Still won't convince the brainwashed...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
fuel additives? how come it doesn't burn up when the engines are done ingesting it?

:don't know:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
fuel additives that only come out sometimes,, lol. they routinely turn them on/off - esp when crossing previously laid lines of spray

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they're gonna need a new dispersal system once we've changed over to electric airplanes

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is something we stopped trying to convince people of 10 years ago. A segment will not believe it no matter what. Many of them are also vaxxed and boosted.

:rotf:

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

From Jim Stone:

Want to see chemtrailing so obvious even the most biased and rooted idiot will figure it out?​

Here it is.​

This took place over Ireland. The same thing is happening over China, the rest of Europe, the United States and to a lesser extent Mexico, with the trails in Mexico left clandestinely by fuel additives in commercial aircraft. Most of the chem trailing is done with fuel additives, not sprayers. They usually at least try to disguise this by having commuter aircraft do it with fuel additives, that's not what is going on in this video, they wanted a really intense predictable patch laid.

You don't seem to have much flight experience. Long haul aircraft don't just pick a compass heading on takeoff and fly directly to their destination, they fly over a series of predefined waypoints. If they are approaching a major airport, the waypoints over which ALL aircraft intending to land must fly over are the initial points into the traffic pattern. For an Atlanta type airport, you can't have aircraft from all compass points converging on the runways, they have to be channeled. That's what you are looking at in your video.

Below, the US Army Air Force "sprays" Germany during WWII.

If you knew any chemistry, you'd know that water is a byproduct of combustion, you'd know HYDROcarbons mix with oxygen yields dihydrogen oxide.

contrails.jpeg

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

From Jim Stone:

Here it is.​

btw, I posted about it before. My daughter and I saw one of these vertical sprayers 12 years ago. The one we saw moved way slower and was more a drone type thing

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
You don't seem to have much flight experience. Long haul aircraft don't just pick a compass heading on takeoff and fly directly to their destination, they fly over a series of predefined waypoints. If they are approaching a major airport, the waypoints over which ALL aircraft intending to land must fly over are the initial points into the traffic pattern. For an Atlanta type airport, you can't have aircraft from all compass points converging on the runways, they have to be channeled. That's what you are looking at in your video.

If you knew any chemistry, you'd know that water if a byproduct of combustion, you'd know HYDROcarbons mix with oxygen yields dihydrogen oxide.

View attachment 243308

Looks like a stack of planes (OP) in holding pattern. Which is common at some busy airports or when weather is slowing down acceptance rates.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

If you knew any chemistry, you'd know that water if a byproduct of combustion, you'd know HYDROcarbons mix with oxygen yields dihydrogen oxide.

View attachment 243308

straight out of the disinfo playbook -- pose as a flight expert and belittle those that dont pose as flight experts. there are thousands of internet 'pilots' working for the communists as 'experts' to spread the CONtrail lies

we have/had a batch of them at gim2. they get their asses kicked with little effort. some hide, some keep trying to push the lies

the proper stance is 'i dont know' - not trying to tell people what they SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES is something that it is not

pathetic

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You lot really think our government, or any government would spray dangerous chemicals on people from a plane? Really? Let me guess you all are unvaxed also because scary government needles can harm you.

see you moved on to page two of the disinfo pamphlet. the spraying has more than one purpose imo. messing with the sun/pressure gradients is one of them - if not the main one

step 1 -- pose as an expert, belittle those that dont pose as that

step 2 - make up some wild story and attribute your story to those that you are trying to besmirch and/or mislead

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
step 1 -- pose as an expert, belittle those that dont pose as that

step 2 - make up some wild story and attribute your story to those that you are trying to besmirch and/or mislead
isn't this lesson #1 and #2 on how to be a snake-oil salesman?

i'm not going to say spraying has Never happened, i'm just going to admit, i don't believe it's an on-going program to eliminate humanity because it's not an efficient means to kill people

the vaccinations worked far better, more efficient to directly inject people than to spray anything at 10,000 feet off of the ground

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

i'm not going to say spraying has Never happened, i'm just going to admit, i don't believe it's an on-going program to eliminate humanity because it's not an efficient means to kill people

the vaccinations worked far better, more efficient to directly inject people than to spray anything at 10,000 feet off of the ground

agree, not an effective means of delivering 'eliminate humanity' -- that is a strawman tactic often used by the agents

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Chemtrails are about weather control. At least they used to be back when I looked into them a decade ago

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This took place over Ireland. The same thing is happening over China, the rest of Europe, the United States and to a lesser extent Mexico, with the trails in Mexico left clandestinely by fuel additives in commercial aircraft. Most of the chem trailing is done with fuel additives, not sprayers.

Okay, so here's where I am on this. I agree that there are no sprayers, and that these are regular commercial flights. As to whether the jet fuel additives are there to intentionally seed cirrus clouds to reflect back the sunlight (as Bill Gates recently proposed), or for other reasons, I really don't know. In my mind, it could just be unintentional cloud creation, and the additives are there strictly for the purpose on the label.

However, I can't blame anyone who thinks it's intentional. For one, the governments and MSM lie about everything else. Furthermore, that creep, John Brennan, talked about stratospheric aerosol injection at the Council on Foreign Relations meeting in 2016.

Here are a few interesting slides.
Fuel 1.jpg

Fuel 2.jpg

Fuel 3.jpg

Fuel 4.jpg

To sum up: Could additives in jet fuel be producing longer lasting cirrus clouds? It seems very plausible to me. Do the contrails lower surface temperatures during the daytime? Yes, they do. Is it intentional? I don't know.

Last edited:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Chemtrails are about weather control. At least they used to be back when I looked into them a decade ago
what i was taught, they used to propel silver oxide(?) into the low atmospherer via rockets fired by guys using a match on the fuse and wearing a pair of flexible oxfords for a speedy exit strategy, they'd do that in order to 'make it rain'

today with jets, i was taught of the facts of temperature differences and humidity patterns that exist in the atmosphere at varying levels of height, those molecules of physical entity, normaly 'invisible' to the naked eye, meet their fate in the exhaust plume which has to amount to a temperature difference of several hundreds of degrees, in an instant

etc...that science seems more plausible than anyone spending billions to effect wild / random / per-chance / computer modeled environmental changes through dispersion into the atmosphere with the intent to kill ground dwelling humans who, in some localities, live indoors most of their lives, adventuring out only to go into the next enclosed building, etc

they got way more bang for their buck with the vaccine
To sum up: Could additives in jet fuel be producing longer lasting cirrus clouds? It seems very plausible to me. Do the contrails lower surface temperatures in during the day? Yes. Is it intentional? I don't know.

reminds me of the curiousity i have regarding the damage done to our atmosphere with any launch of those Apollo missions or those space shuttle missions and today's launches of satellites that will encircle the globe and the damage those will do...

so, im only pointing out here how we can easily get distracted by things that can't be proven(edit: some can and have been proven but then suddenly get squashed because they don't fit the agenda of the day...edit) and we're not really looking the proper way by doing so...and the party somewhere else, continues

(edit: it's sometimes like: they're depleting the worlds supplies and blaming it all on us, and then offering us something else to focus on, Kardashians anyone>?)

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What are they spraying for as planes pass over Eastern Montana or central Wyoming where there is absolutely nothing but sagebrush and antelope? Saw “chemtrails” through Cody and Meteetsee a couple of weekends ago. It’s a huge metropolitan area, so I understand why their spraying the area. Not making the claim that there has never been any spraying but, tell me, why spray over absolutely empty spaces, if that’s what the trails are?

Why can’t you always see your cars exhaust, or your breath, except for colder days? Is it remotely possible that a majority of what is claimed to be chemtrails are actually contrails? Can we entertain that notion? Look in the capture from the vid from the OP. There’s snow on the roof of the house, so it’s cold out. How cold do you think it might be a flight elevation, and what affect will temps that cold have on the moisture that is part of the jet exhaust?

Attachments

• FC3D7E11-E07D-4194-B2A2-6EC5D6B53C0C.jpeg
    FC3D7E11-E07D-4194-B2A2-6EC5D6B53C0C.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 14

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What are they spraying for as planes pass over Eastern Montana or central Wyoming where there is absolutely nothing but sagebrush and antelope? Saw “chemtrails” through Cody and Meteetsee a couple of weekends ago. It’s a huge metropolitan area, so I understand why their spraying the area. Not making the claim that there has never been any spraying but, tell me, why spray over absolutely empty spaces, if that’s what the trails are?

Why can’t you always see your cars exhaust, or your breath, except for colder days? Is it remotely possible that a majority of what is claimed to be chemtrails are actually contrails? Can we entertain that notion? Look in the capture from the vid from the OP. There’s snow on the roof of the house, so it’s cold out. How cold do you think it might be a flight elevation, and what affect will temps that cold have on the moisture that is part of the jet exhaust?

Clouds change the moisture levels in the atmosphere and the weather patterns. When they spray over your remote area those clouds move east and effect our weather in the farm belt. Seems a couple of years back the south was in a huge drought with not even enough roughage to feed their cattle. As a farm kid our skies were much different that they are today, we had a lot more sunshine in the 50's than we get today.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Clouds change the moisture levels in the atmosphere and the weather patterns. When they spray over your remote area those clouds move east and effect our weather in the farm belt. Seems a couple of years back the south was in a huge drought with not even enough roughage to feed their cattle. As a farm kid our skies were much different that they are today, we had a lot more sunshine in the 50's than we get today.
No, not clouds moving. I’m talking about watching the “spray” come directly out of the plane’s butt. It was about 20F at grade. They were contrails, and looked a whole lot like what was depicted in the OP video, the one with snow on the roof of the building.

Again, what are they “spraying” for over no-man’s land, especially if they’re trying to kill us off so that the buffalo came roam free, when all that’s really there now is fauna?

It seems there is a fine line between healthy inquisitive suspicion and debilitating assumptive paranoia.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Do the pilots of the planes that spray live in a different parts of the county? Or the people who load the "chemicals" on the plans, obviously their kids don't go out and play like normal kids. Their relatives must live in other parts of the country where plans don't fly. Maybe there is an antidote to what they spay and they are given the "cure" by our overlords.

Just some questions I have!

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Those are also well known and admitted. You can seed clouds with AgI to make it rain. They have done it many times and admitted as such. I don't know why its so "conspiratorial" to assume they've done other chemicals for additional effects.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The atmosphere at 40k feet is Always cold. It really doesn't change much unless a huge storm roles through. Winds and humidity change some I'm sure but not like here at the surface.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
No, not clouds moving. I’m talking about watching the “spray” come directly out of the plane’s butt. It was about 20F at grade. They were contrails, and looked a whole lot like what was depicted in the OP video, the one with snow on the roof of the building.

Again, what are they “spraying” for over no-man’s land, especially if they’re trying to kill us off so that the buffalo came roam free, when all that’s really there now is fauna?

It seems there is a fine line between healthy inquisitive suspicion and debilitating assumptive paranoia.

That spraying turns into clouds.
Contrails look today just like they looked 60 years ago. They are all water vapor and they last from ten to twenty minutes and they disappear.

Chemtrails grow in size and spread out and cover the sky. They don't dissipate, they become clouds. The only way they go away is they move out of your area.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1644173367483.png

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1644173447044.png

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have no idea what’s true and what isn’t and can’t claim to be knowledgeable in any of this. One thing I find strange is that contrails/chemtrails took a pretty complete hiatus in my area during our last President’s tenure, and I believe others on here (or maybe it was elsewhere that I read) had a similar observation. Now air traffic was certainly down during the plandemic, but even before that I hardly ever saw them personally during the last administration.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have no idea what’s true and what isn’t and can’t claim to be knowledgeable in any of this. One thing I find strange is that contrails/chemtrails took a pretty complete hiatus in my area during our last President’s tenure, and I believe others on here (or maybe it was elsewhere that I read) had a similar observation. Now air traffic was certainly down during the plandemic, but even before that I hardly ever saw them personally during the last administration.

Well around here, southern Minnesota, I would say we had about 2 or 3 hiatus's of about 2 months duration with no chemtrails and normal weather. It was glorious to look up and see normal cumulus clouds with beautiful bright sun shining on them and through them.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Those are also well known and admitted. You can seed clouds with AgI to make it rain. They have done it many times and admitted as such. I don't know why its so "conspiratorial" to assume they've done other chemicals for additional effects.
back then people had analyzed some of the fall out. I think I remember barium and aluminum being in the chemtrails. There is no telling what they are spraying now.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Okay, so here's where I am on this. I agree that there are no sprayers, and that these are regular commercial flights. As to whether the jet fuel additives are there to intentionally seed cirrus clouds to reflect back the sunlight (as Bill Gates recently proposed), or for other reasons, I really don't know. In my mind, it could just be unintentional cloud creation, and the additives are there strictly for the purpose on the label.

However, I can't blame anyone who thinks it's intentional. For one, the governments and MSM lie about everything else. Furthermore, that creep, John Brennan, talked about stratospheric aerosol injection at the Council on Foreign Relations meeting in 2016.

Here are a few interesting slides.
View attachment 243330
View attachment 243334
View attachment 243335

View attachment 243337

To sum up: Could additives in jet fuel be producing longer lasting cirrus clouds? It seems very plausible to me. Do the contrails lower surface temperatures during the daytime? Yes, they do. Is it intentional? I don't know.

after 17 years of watching them spray, i confirm that there are no commercial flights spraying over houston. the thousands of events i've witnessed are all dedicated aircraft of the same appearance. twin engine colorless jets - white/silver only - approx the size of the large commercial jets. never see a speck of color on any of them, ever

sometimes they climb and descend at extreme gradients - often doing these moves over open ocean

commercial flights are completely out of the question in the spraying that goes on here

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

No.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bigjon want to see proof the Earth is round? LOL

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bigjon want to see proof the Earth is round? LOL

Well that is about the only camp we have the same view of.

I know the Earth is a globe. Probably a lot longer than you, kid.

You would do well to read the works of James McCanney and learn some real astrophysics.
Probably need to go back to school first to get the basics.

Then you might be able to tackle the real stuff.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
straight out of the disinfo playbook -- pose as a flight expert and belittle those that dont pose as flight experts.
C'mon man, he didn't do either of those things.

He posted stuff that anyone could know, and he certainly did not "belittle" anyone.

Or if I'm wrong, perhaps point out exactly where this perceived belittlement occured in his post, because I read it twice now, and can't really see where he belittled you.

the proper stance is 'i dont know' - not trying to tell people what they SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES is something that it is not
That should be your response too, as you don't what it is in those long white tube shaped clouds either.

We all see them, with the difference being that you and others assign a cause to them that is not supported by any actual evidence. Ie: the hard kind of evidence.

You've already shown that you have no desire to even try to determine what model of planes you even see "spraying" in the sky.

Imho, it almost seems as though some people want it to be that they are in fact spraying chemicals on us.

Otherwise, why would so many so quickly reject any evidence that might show that they might be wrong on this one?

I'd think that data showing that they aren't spraying chemicals on us would be welcome, but it seems not.

I've long pointed out the simple fact that for all the stuff we can see in these "trails" to have come out of the plane, they'd need to have planes far larger than the typical Boeing/Airbus size planes we see flying overhead.

Think of like this. We've all used spray paint at some point, right? You could spray it in the air and make a nice cloud of it. In your local area, maybe. Guy across the street might see a haze of paint in the air, but think how much you'd need to spray for it to be visible from a minimum of 5 miles away, and possibly visible 10 or 12 times that far.

Now think how much you'd need to make a trail of it like that for 700 miles across the sky.

Ain't no plane ever made that could carry that much paint or anything else, let alone aluminum barium and strontium. (those are the nefarious three, right?)

Which means that the white stuff we can all see, has to be water vapor. Or at least the vast overwhelming majority of it is, with the balance being the by-products of combustion. Ie: nucleation points that the water vapor condenses onto.

Regular clouds are formed in the same manner.

As to whether the jet fuel additives are there to intentionally seed cirrus clouds to reflect back the sunlight
If it were, it'd be insignificant.

There is a reason why sai has always been presented as using balloons with hoses connected in order to pump the stuff up there.

Why do you think that is?

It's because that's the only practical way to get the volume of material needed to do the job, up there.

Also, as for the idea that it is an additive in the fuel causing these "trails" we all see.

Any additive in the fuel would necessarily need to combust, otherwise it would reduce their range.

If I replace 10% of the gas in your car's tank with a non combustible poison that I want spraying out your exhaust pipe, will your car not get 10% less fuel economy out of a tank of gas?

The same thing applies to jet fuel.

Perhaps all it is, is that some particular additive simply produces better nucleation points?

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well that is about the only camp we have the same view of.
I know the Earth is a globe. Probably a lot longer than you, kid.
My apologies Bigjon I thought you were a flat earther, my bad. I was born in 1953. A kid, no; a kidder yes.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
after 17 years of watching them spray, i confirm that there are no commercial flights spraying over houston. the thousands of events i've witnessed are all dedicated aircraft of the same appearance.
How exactly are you confirming that?

In the past you've rejected all means of actually id'ing any of the planes.
sometimes they climb and descend at extreme gradients - often doing these moves over open ocean
That, to me, sounds a lot like one of those zero G flights.

What you describe is pretty much what they do, and I'm pretty sure I've read that out over the Gulf off Houston is one of the places they do that.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My apologies Bigjon I thought you were a flat earther, my bad. I was born in 1953. A kid, no; a kidder yes.

Well you can see what happens when you push me off the deep end; I lose it.
Born in 42 so you were getting on the school bus about the time I was getting off it.
A simple time, mom and apple pie, washed down with a big glass of milk.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
back then people had analyzed some of the fall out. I think I remember barium and aluminum being in the chemtrails. There is no telling what they are spraying now.
The problem with that is that there's no way to prove that anything collected on a tray laying on the ground, came out of a plane flying overhead through the stratosphere.

I have seen lots of these "trails". We all see them hanging up there in the sky.
....but I have yet to see one descend through the atmosphere to the ground. Have you?
All I see 'em do is drift away in the direction of the airs movement at that altitude.

What I wanna know is, after all these years of people talking about them, how come no one seems to be able to fly up there and take a sample of one in order to find out for sure?