• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Want to see chemtrailing so obvious even the most biased and rooted idiot will figure it out?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If it were, it'd be insignificant.

There is a reason why sai has always been presented as using balloons with hoses connected in order to pump the stuff up there.

Why do you think that is?

It's because that's the only practical way to get the volume of material needed to do the job, up there.

I'm not so sure about that.

"The researchers report that the 'diurnal temperature range was statistically significantly reduced at outbreak stations versus non-outbreak stations.' In the South, this amounted to about a 6 degree Fahrenheit reduction in daily temperature range, while in the Midwest, there was about a 5 degree Fahrenheit reduction."

Any additive in the fuel would necessarily need to combust, otherwise it would reduce their range.

If I replace 10% of the gas in your car's tank with a non combustible poison that I want spraying out your exhaust pipe, will your car not get 10% less fuel economy out of a tank of gas?

The same thing applies to jet fuel.

Perhaps all it is, is that some particular additive simply produces better nucleation points?

Think about the Thunderbirds or the Blue Angels, how much does the smoke they use reduce their range? I agree that it does, but you don't need a lot of nuclei for condensation to form. We have documentation that contrails (artificial cirrus) do lower daytime surface temperatures via reduced solar radiation. I'm not claiming it's a plot. But, in fact, I don't know that it isn't.

Just to back track and review why this conversation about "chemtrails" exists. Starting in the 1990s, many people claim they witnessed more prolific, and longer-lasting contrails appear. Whether it's real or imagined, I also recall noticing more
contrails around that time. What are the possible reasons for this?

A. Air traffic increased, so more planes were in the air.
B. Airlines were in the process of phasing out turbojet engines in favor of turbofan engines.
C. A new fuel additive was put into Jet A-1.
D. All of the above.
E. Something else.

Last edited:

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
like the wearing of the stupid masks - telling who's who

chemtrail threads have been doing that for years - it reveals the agents and the idiots

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

"The researchers report that the 'diurnal temperature range was statistically significantly reduced at outbreak stations versus non-outbreak stations.' In the South, this amounted to about a 6 degree Fahrenheit reduction in daily temperature range, while in the Midwest, there was about a 5 degree Fahrenheit reduction."

Think about the Thunderbirds or the Blue Angels, how much does the smoke they use reduce their range? I agree that it does, but you don't need a lot of nuclei for condensation to form. We have documentation that contrails (artificial cirrus) do lower daytime surface temperatures via reduced solar radiation. I'm not claiming it's a plot. But, in fact, I don't know that it isn't.

Just to back track and review why this conversation about "chemtrails" exists. Starting in the 1990s, many people claim they witnessed more prolific, and longer-lasting contrails appear. Whether it's real or imagined, I also recall noticing more

B. Airlines were in the process of phasing out turbojet engines in favor of turbofan engines.
D. All of the above.
E. Something else.

Aerobatic planes do not add anything to the fuel, they use either vaporized fog oil injected into the hot exhaust, or utilizes a smoke-producing device that can be fitted under the airplane or on the wings.

You will not see any “chemtrails” really high, or low. There are certain atmospheric conditions where they form. And those levels change daily (& hourly). Those levels (altitudes) are briefed to combat pilots before they fly their sorties. They try to avoid those levels as producing contrails makes them easy to spot.

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
like the wearing of the stupid masks - telling who's who

chemtrail threads have been doing that for years - it reveals the agents and the idiots

So, anyone who disagrees with you is an agent or an idiot? Is that just in relationship to "chemtrails" or everything?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I just left a rather noxious chemtrail of chili and bean. I just went ahead ad threw them away

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

D. All of the above.
E. Something else.

None of those things change from month to month. Most of the days around here all the planes have "normal" contrails. But there were several times over the fall and winter they were out there playing Etch-a-Sketch.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Considering that you've previously tried to label me as the former, what's that leave for you?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Considering that you've previously tried to label me as the former, what's that leave for you?
Nothing.
He did not say agents or idiots.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Maybe in a local area, but it's nothing compared to what they propose wit sai.

Sai is intended to lower Global temps. Takes a lot more stuff to do that.

Those smoke trails do not act the same as what is called chemtrails. Ie: they dissipate in the same manner as smoke does.

Those "trails" on the other hand, act like clouds.

Mostly due to increased air traffic following deregulation in the early 80's.

By the time the mid 90's rolled around, there were exponentially more flights than there had been just years before.
...and people noticed it more.

D. All of the above.
E. Something else.
Mostly A, but to some degree D too.

None of those things change from month to month.
But temp and humidity certainly do.

Most of the days around here all the planes have "normal" contrails. But there were several times over the fall and winter they were out there playing Etch-a-Sketch.
Fall and Winter tend to bring big changes to temp and humidity at various altitudes through the atmosphere, so one should expect to see more evidence of it at those times of year.

Nothing.
He did not say agents or idiots.
Then that applies the other way around too.

Just because one can look at this issue in a reasonable manner, also does not make them either of those things.
...but as soon as any evidence is presented that strongly suggests that chemtrails ain't real, the accusations start flying from the usual suspects.

Keep in mind how easy it would be to start labeling those who refuse to consider anything that might show that they are wrong about it, as the latter of his options.
...and imho, anyone unable to consider evidence that counters their position, is a strong contender for that option.

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The problem with that is that there's no way to prove that anything collected on a tray laying on the ground, came out of a plane flying overhead through the stratosphere.

I have seen lots of these "trails". We all see them hanging up there in the sky.
....but I have yet to see one descend through the atmosphere to the ground. Have you?
All I see 'em do is drift away in the direction of the airs movement at that altitude.

What I wanna know is, after all these years of people talking about them, how come no one seems to be able to fly up there and take a sample of one in order to find out for sure?
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Joe King. Why don't you give it up? You should be embarrassed by now, IMO.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Joe King. Why don't you give it up? You should be embarrassed by now, IMO.
The ones who should give it up are those whose only evidence is entirely based on conjecture and supposition.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That would also apply to you.
How so? The evidence clearly shows that the amount of stuff some people call chemtrails, is comprised of too much stuff to have come out of the plane.

Planes simply cannot carry that much of anything.
....but those who believe in chemtrails seem to also believe that planes have an infinite payload capacity.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Aerobatic planes do not add anything to the fuel, they use either vaporized fog oil injected into the hot exhaust, or utilizes a smoke-producing device that can be fitted under the airplane or on the wings.
You're right, the airshow standard is not to add anything to the fuel for smoke generation (It could be done, but your plane would smoke all the time). My only point, as per Joe's response, was that intentionally laying a vapor trail is not prohibitive in terms of flight performance.

Imagine if you took a Blue Angel up to 30,000 feet, and turned on the smoke while in contrail conditions. I bet that contrail would be greater than normal because you'd be introducing more condensation nuclei than would otherwise exist. You'd be generating more clouds.

You will not see any “chemtrails” really high, or low. There are certain atmospheric conditions where they form. And those levels change daily (& hourly). Those levels (altitudes) are briefed to combat pilots before they fly their sorties. They try to avoid those levels as producing contrails makes them easy to spot.
That's an excellent point, and exactly why the old U-2 has a rear view mirror.

Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying. I find that there are 3 basic camps to the chemtrail phenomena.

1. People who believe there are large fleets of heavy tanker aircraft, rigged up like crop dusters. They imagine a guy sporting a Nomex flight suit throwing a toggle. Spray ON. Spray OFF. Yes, this is ridiculous, but many well-meaning people believe it out of ignorance. That the government and MSM lies to them so much doesn't help.

2. People who believe that a contrail is contrail is a contrail. A contrail in 1952 is no different than a contrail in 2022. I used to be firmly
in this camp.

3. People who believe that in the 1990s the elite put an additive in civilian jet fuel, knowing that it would enhance contrail formation.

I'm not saying I believe that Camp 3 is correct. However, given the lunatic psychopaths that control the mega-corps and governments, the same people behind forced-vaccinations and the global warming nonsense, I cannot help but be curious as to such a possibility.

If you run a search on "stratospheric aerosol injection" you'll find some interesting results. I'm not saying they're doing it. But, these people are nuts.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
How so? The evidence clearly shows that the amount of stuff some people call chemtrails, is comprised of too much stuff to have come out of the plane.

Planes simply cannot carry that much of anything.
....but those who believe in chemtrails seem to also believe that planes have an infinite payload capacity.

sounds like c and s.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My apologies Bigjon I thought you were a flat earther, my bad. I was born in 1953. A kid, no; a kidder yes.
Damn young whippersnappers!

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Let the snap conclusions made by some in the thread remind you to think twice about ever bringing a trial to jury!

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1644251319036.png

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
None of those things change from month to month. Most of the days around here all the planes have "normal" contrails. But there were several times over the fall and winter they were out there playing Etch-a-Sketch.

This is a sample of a high altitude enroute chart. As you can see, if the conditions are right for contrail formation, you are going to see a lot of crisscrossing as they intersect over the VORTACs(omnidirectional radio beacons) and other marker points. Consider also, that the wind may warp the trails.

Red Route One.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
To sum up mho, they're making cloud cover in order to retain heat to counter the effects of global cooling...
That's number one in my list... but other uses/intentions are far from being ruled out.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Rob

Reaction score
This chemtrail stuff is bigger than I can imagine therefore I refuse to believe it.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The problem with that is that there's no way to prove that anything collected on a tray laying on the ground, came out of a plane flying overhead through the stratosphere.

I have seen lots of these "trails". We all see them hanging up there in the sky.
....but I have yet to see one descend through the atmosphere to the ground. Have you?
All I see 'em do is drift away in the direction of the airs movement at that altitude.

What I wanna know is, after all these years of people talking about them, how come no one seems to be able to fly up there and take a sample of one in order to find out for sure?
many years ago when I was chemtrail obsessed I did some research. There was a town out west who did spend the money to get it analyzed. Their ER was filling up on days with heavy spraying and it was the Docs who asked for nvestigation. I do not know what they tested but I do remember there were very high levels of barium in them. These days they are probably spraying spike proteins in the mix.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
many years ago when I was chemtrail obsessed I did some research. There was a town out west who did spend the money to get it analyzed. Their ER was filling up on days with heavy spraying and it was the Docs who asked for nvestigation. I do not know what they tested but I do remember there were very high levels of barium in them. These days they are probably spraying spike proteins in the mix.
There was a local news program where the meteorologist mentioned the military spraying chaff which was reflecting sunlight IIRC.

Found it:

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This chemtrail stuff is bigger than I can imagine therefore I refuse to believe it.
i miss those days. also miss the internet

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They actually flew a plane into these trails and collected samples? Everything I've ever heard of were samples collected on the ground.

As far as " heavy spraying days", why do those trails never seem to do anything other than move horizontally with the prevailing wind direction? At what point do those fluffy white tube clouds descend to the surface?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They actually flew a plane into these trails and collected samples? Everything I've ever heard of were samples collected on the ground.

As far as " heavy spraying days", why do those trails never seem to do anything other than move horizontally with the prevailing wind direction? At what point do those fluffy white tube clouds descend to the surface?
the chemtrails seem to change color and coalesce after a ew hours. Maybe the heavy stuff has already fallen by then? Its beyond me how someone can deny chemtrails and claim they are contrails. Yet many do.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the chemtrails seem to change color and coalesce after a ew hours. Maybe the heavy stuff has already fallen by then?
If the stuff is heavy, then you are adding even more weight to the amount of stuff the plane would have to be able to carry in order to spray these billowy white tube clouds for 100's of miles across the sky.

It is a fact that planes can only carry so many pounds of stuff.

Rob

Reaction score
Stop it people! Trying to get people vaccinated with a dangerous unproven vaccine? Sure I believe a government would do that. Spray material into the atmosphere that might be harmful? Now you have crossed the line into dingbat territory. JMHO

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
the other day over our town and I see this frequently

I don’t know what’s going on up there , it doesn’t look right , those trails do not disappear but start to fan out and the sky gets all overcast with what I call fake clouds or at least different type of cloud than a regular show by Mother Nature

9921E47C-A701-40D8-A52A-300A13ED699D.jpeg

918F17E0-27B7-46F0-9926-9C46046FCAA0.jpeg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
View attachment 262639

Gee. They said decades ago that silver iodide was used. It's called Cloud Seeding. The angle of wetting for water on the molecule makes it just right to condense or freeze.

In fact I mentioned it specifically in one of the other threads. The other chemicals I am less familiar with the reasoning but I'm sure they have something that they were looking to use.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

They would continue sinking at a very proportional rate. The same as when they sprayed out of a plane (allegedly). I imagine it takes a couple days to settle out unless disturbed by a real weather front and rained out or blown elsewhere.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If the stuff is heavy, then you are adding even more weight to the amount of stuff the plane would have to be able to carry in order to spray these billowy white tube clouds for 100's of miles across the sky.

It is a fact that planes can only carry so many pounds of stuff.

This is the worst argument against chemtrails. Lol. Sure planes can carry tanks but some powders dispersed into the atmosphere... Nah that's just crazy talk.

Not too mention the little bi-planes that I can watch spray hundreds of acers of fields with chemicals. They are tiny.

Rob

Reaction score
This is the worst argument against chemtrails. Lol. Sure planes can carry tanks but some powders dispersed into the atmosphere... Nah that's just crazy talk.

Not too mention the little bi-planes that I can watch spray hundreds of acers of fields with chemicals. They are tiny.
Planes can carry only so much weight sir I was a pilot. What's next on this board? Conspiracy posters saying a commercial jet can carry the space shuttle cause they saw it on TV?
image.jpeg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I imagine it takes a couple days to settle out unless disturbed by a real weather front and rained out or blown elsewhere.
If it takes a few days, then the people seeing these tube clouds are not the ones "being sprayed". It all appears to just drift along with the air currents at their altitude.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Planes can carry only so much weight sir I was a pilot. What's next on this board? Conspiracy posters saying a commercial jet can carry the space shuttle cause they saw it on TV?
View attachment 262731

now that’s something I can honestly say that I have seen that with my own eyes

1979 Tulsa international airport and we were building a two story park-aid there when that sumbitch flew by us not less than 300 yards away as it was landing

it was HUGE!