• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Want to see chemtrailing so obvious even the most biased and rooted idiot will figure it out?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
it was HUGE!
But still only weighs about 60,000 pounds when carried like that. Ie: empty.

The 524 200# passengers a 747 can carry weigh in at about 105,000#'s

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ive never been a fan of the space shuttle. It turned out I really dont give a fuck about america or sally ride.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So a modified 747 can carry 4 empty space shuttles that is still not enough carrying weight to store and spray any chemicals in the atmosphere, agree.
If one calculates the weight of what we all can see as fluffy white tube clouds, it quickly becomes apparent that it could not have come out of any plane. 747 or otherwise.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You don't have to convince me, besides the bad math no way our government, any government, would do something so dishonest like spraying the atmosphere with chemicals.
Oh, if were possible, I have no doubt they would do it.

Problem is, it's just not possible to lift that much stuff into the stratosphere using planes.

That's why whenever we hear talk of Stratospheric Aerosol Injection (SAI), it's proposed to be done by using tethered balloons with the material pumped to them via a hose. That's due to the volume of material required to have any effect. If it were so easy to lift it up there with a plane,, as chemtrailers say, they would in fact do it that way.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If one calculates the weight of what we all can see as fluffy white tube clouds, it quickly becomes apparent that it could not have come out of any plane. 747 or otherwise.

Yeah, and I believed we asked you to calculate that in the other thread. You do realize that a cloud is pretty non-dense? Depending on the particle size and other properties you could get that look from far less than a gram per many thousands of L's of air.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, and I believed we asked you to calculate that in the other thread. You do realize that a cloud is pretty non-dense?
On average, about a half gram per cubic meter.

Depending on the particle size and other properties you could get that look from far less than a gram per many thousands of L's of air.
Only thousands? Try billions of L's. There are millions of cubic yards worth of volume in a typical fluffy white tube cloud. How many liters are in a cubic yard of air? 764

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
There was a local news program where the meteorologist mentioned the military spraying chaff which was reflecting sunlight IIRC.

Found it:

Chaff doesn’t really do much IRT sunlight. It is to obstruct radar detection of an airplane, making them more difficult to shot down.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score

From Jim Stone:

Want to see chemtrailing so obvious even the most biased and rooted idiot will figure it out?​

Here it is.​

This took place over Ireland. The same thing is happening over China, the rest of Europe, the United States and to a lesser extent Mexico, with the trails in Mexico left clandestinely by fuel additives in commercial aircraft. Most of the chem trailing is done with fuel additives, not sprayers. They usually at least try to disguise this by having commuter aircraft do it with fuel additives, that's not what is going on in this video, they wanted a really intense predictable patch laid.

Back when people first started talking about chemtrails I didn't really believe them because I never saw the trails myself. Now they're everywhere. I saw something very similar to that picture just yesterday afternoon right in my own backyard,

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I saw something very similar to that picture just yesterday afternoon right in my own backyard,
Uh oh! Better watch out, sounds like tthey've been reading your posts on here and are comin' to get'cha.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score
Uh oh! Better watch out, sounds like tthey've been reading your posts on here and are comin' to get'cha.
:-)

I'm sure they've been reading my posts.

I doubt they are coming to get me - at least not any more than they are coming to get all of us.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
On average, about a half gram per cubic meter.

Only thousands? Try billions of L's. There are millions of cubic yards worth of volume in a typical fluffy white tube cloud. How many liters are in a cubic yard of air? 764

The very idea that you call them contrails kinda dispels this as well. So we know that the fuel creates these, how much fuel does a plane carry these days. Anything else is above and beyond.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Back when people first started talking about chemtrails I didn't really believe them because I never saw the trails myself. Now they're everywhere. I saw something very similar to that picture just yesterday afternoon right in my own backyard,

Yeah, I never really paid much attention but the skies did seem to be really "calm" for a few years. And then with Covid it seems they are just going all out and not trying to hide a thing. Got to make up for lost time and all.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The very idea that you call them contrails kinda dispels this as well. So we know that the fuel creates these, how much fuel does a plane carry these days. Anything else is above and beyond.

It depends on the aircraft. A 747 on a long haul fight will carry nearly half its weight in just fuel.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The stuff you see that looks like fluffy white tube clouds are made of water vapor. Same thing as non-tube clouds are made of.

There may be additives that create more nucleation particles, but that would just create more visible water vapor.
....but even that is doubtful, as jet fuel has additives to make it more efficient, which should mean less soot and therefor fewer nucleation particles for water vapor to condense upon.

What the chemtrailers need to explain, is how persistent contrails jave been documented since at least 1923.

The reason why most people hadn't noticed them until 30 years ago, is due to the huge increase in flights that became apparent then.

People who say they don't remember seeing them years prior, seem to think there was as much air travel back then as there is now.
....but that is not the case. There are more flights today than there were individual passengers in the 60's and 70's. That's a lot of flights.

Why do chemtrailers always choose to ignore these inconvenient facts?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It depends on the aircraft. A 747 on a long haul fight will carry nearly half its weight in just fuel.
And it makes no sense to add non-fuel additives just to make fluffy white tube clouds.

If we were to add non-fuel chemicals to gasoline in sufficient quantities to create tube clouds behind cars, what do the chemtrailers think would happen to their gas milage?
Not to mention the fact that their cars engine would run like crap.

Anything added to jet fuel is combustible.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The reason why most people hadn't noticed them until 30 years ago, is due to the huge increase in flights that became apparent then.
Chemtrailers need to remember what happened to the airline industry in the early to mid 80's.

Ie: deregulation.

That caused a virtual explosion in the number of flights by the time the '90's rolled around.
....and that's when people who hadn't previously been paying attention, began to start noticing and attributing it to nefarious forces.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good gawd I hate diving into this silly 'debate' again...

Contrails or 'chemtrails' were a thing going back to the infancy of air flight, long before cloud seeding or whatever was even a theory.

Fun fact: Searchlights in WW2 were used primarily for finding the contrail vectors and then zeroing in on the piston powered bombers and fighter planes in front of them.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is something we stopped trying to convince people of 10 years ago. A segment will not believe it no matter what. Many of them are also vaxxed and boosted.

:rotf:
Yep, Just like UFOs / UAPs.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Those are very real.
And microscopic metals and chemicals being sprayed into the atmosphere by high tech equipment and computers ain't ?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Understood it's just a problem of logistics. You believe the government would spray the atmosphere with harmful chemicals if they could.
I wouldn't put it past 'em.

And microscopic metals and chemicals being sprayed into the atmosphere by high tech equipment and computers ain't ?
Microscopic or not, it still would take a certain amount of the stuff to make a trail that is visible from 6 to as much as 75 miles away. Ie: fluffy tube clouds are not small.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The stuff you see that looks like fluffy white tube clouds are made of water vapor. Same thing as non-tube clouds are made of.

There may be additives that create more nucleation particles, but that would just create more visible water vapor.
....but even that is doubtful, as jet fuel has additives to make it more efficient, which should mean less soot and therefor fewer nucleation particles for water vapor to condense upon.

What the chemtrailers need to explain, is how persistent contrails jave been documented since at least 1923.

People who say they don't remember seeing them years prior, seem to think there was as much air travel back then as there is now.
....but that is not the case. There are more flights today than there were individual passengers in the 60's and 70's. That's a lot of flights.

Why do chemtrailers always choose to ignore these inconvenient facts?

Dude, I know. What creates the water vapor? Combustion of the jet fuel. Which somehow the plane managed to carry hundreds of miles.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Understood it's just a problem of logistics. You believe the government would spray the atmosphere with harmful chemicals if they could.

yet, injecting people with mass produced things that can self-assemble into god knows what is a piece of cake. Where do you think the trillions of wasted money goes?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, I know. What creates the water vapor? Combustion of the jet fuel. Which somehow the plane managed to carry hundreds of miles.
Yes. Its due to engine heat and its exhaust.

The chemtrailers say all of the fluffy white tube cloud stuff comes out of the plane. They been harpin' on it for years now.

We've all heard how they supposedly turn it on and off. Ie: the tube cloud seems to stop and start
yet, injecting people with mass produced things that can self-assemble into god knows what is a piece of cake. Where do you think the trillions of wasted money goes?
Wherever it's going, it's not going into making fluffy white tube clouds.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes. Its due to engine heat and its exhaust.

The chemtrailers say all of the fluffy white tube cloud stuff comes out of the plane. They been harpin' on it for years now.

We've all heard how they supposedly turn it on and off. Ie: the tube cloud seems to stop and start

Wherever it's going, it's not going into making fluffy white tube clouds.

Nice attempt to change your arguments after losing.

Contrails in essence prove chemtrails are possible. Weight is no issue.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

I haven't changed anything. I've always said that fluffy white tube clouds are a natural result of the planes exhaust.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

You are the one changing their tune. "Chemtrails" have always been described as being the entire mass of the white stuff we see behind planes. (The persistent contrails)

By what you are describing, the fluffy white tube clouds have nothing to do with "chemtrails".
....and if the alleged 'spray" has nothing to do with the fluffy white tube clouds, why they even do it like that bymaking it visible and therefore giving people something to talk about?

If they were actually spraying something as a way to secretly poison people, it would be done at low altitude where the chemicals would easily precipitate out of the atmosphere and onto the intended target.

By doing it in the stratosphere, it would just drift off in the direction of prevailing wind currents at that altitude, and not land on the target.

Air from the Stratosphere does not readily mix with the air in the Troposphere.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, that's a crop sprayer. if you were wanting to spray people for nefarious purposes, that's the plane you'd use.

Swoop in low and fast over your target and let'er rip.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The presumed and simplest reason for Chemtrails is weather modification by the Climate Change Cult.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score

1654685927657.png

Rob

Reaction score
Yep, that's a crop sprayer. if you were wanting to spray people for nefarious purposes, that's the plane you'd use.

Swoop in low and fast over your target and let'er rip.
They would use a bigger plane higher up but same theory.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Service procedure. Technical manual.

Show me the edge!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever is in it, it won't be enough stuff to be able leave fluffy white tube clouds for 100's of miles across the sky.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Whatever is in it, it won't be enough stuff to be able leave fluffy white tube clouds for 100's of miles across the sky.

Dude. Planes ALREADY do that. Every single plane. Why is this hard to understand?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 262986
You do realize that this in no refers to openly spraying the vax across the sky at 35,000', right?

An aerosol vax is one that is inhaled ad opposed being injected. If it were just sprayed into the air indiscriminatrly, there'd be no way to control dosage amount.

You'd need a much bigger plane than exists in order to spray anything in such volume that it could be clearly seen from many many miles away. When you see a fluffy white tube cloud that some try to say are chemical trails, they at least 5 miles and as much as 100 miles away from the observer.

Also, it makes no sense to spray poisons high up in the atmosphere as the air in the Stratosphere does not readily mix with air in the Troposphere. To spray it there it would wasted, as it could not hit the desired target.

Low level spraying, like crop duster would do, is the only way to do such a thing.
....but then it would be entirely noticeable by literally everyone.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dude. Planes ALREADY do that. Every single plane. Why is this hard to understand?
But those fluffy white tube clouds are not created by spraying chemicals into the air behind planes.