• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

War on Terror ~ another view..........watch our enemies.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Last edited by a moderator:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He is misguided.

I only watched about 5 mins of the video, but he failed to mention that the United States has thrown the first punch in the fight between us and the middle east... This conflict didn't start on September 11, 2001.

If this country truly wants peace with the rest of the world, all we have to do is mind our own business, pull our military back from overseas, guard our border and become as self sufficient as possible... If we took that approach and paraded our rights and freedoms, we might even be able to defeat sharia/wasabi islam with out even dropping a single bomb.

I think we can all agree that people from cultures that are vastly different than our own shouldn't be allowed to mass immigrate into this country, that is suicide.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think we can all agree that people from cultures that are vastly different than our own shouldn't be allowed to mass immigrate into this country, that is suicide.
Well put.........I like that part.