• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

was talking to some old farmers today..............

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I was talking to some old farmers today. We chatted about the last prez election, the audits, the old farts are on it.

One old man, he reconed we have no rule of law. Was surprised, he got on his borax box, had a 10 minute fit over the mueller report. Its was quite a show.

Everybody who matters is catching on to this bullshit.

It makes me feel optimist.

Wat do you say?

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Love old farmers. I remember the old guys telling stories while sitting on “Dead Pecker Row” and drinking coffee at the local Co-Op.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
I was talking to some old farmers today. We chatted about the last prez election, the audits, the old farts are on it.

One old man, he reconed we have no rule of law. Was surprised, he got on his borax box, had a 10 minute fit over the mueller report. Its was quite a show.

Wat do you say?

I say that there aren't enough old farmers and people like them to make a difference... yet.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Wat do you say?
As a kid, I remember, thanks to your post, my dad & his buddies sitting at the local Flying A gas station, solving "the problems of the day", as they called it.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
By virtue of my client base, I get to speak to some of these old farmers and they knew from day dot that this whole beer virus episode was bullshit as presented to the public by the media and govco.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And now we solve the problems of the day from our keyboards.

This is a meeting of minds, 2021 version, resolving to understand and make sense of the daily realities we face, just like the farmers sitting around the cafe.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I find that farmers and ranchers by and large have higher intellect than most college graduates.

pitw

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I find that farmers and ranchers by and large have higher intellect than most college graduates.
There is also a percentage that ain't as smart as the rocks they have on the land.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There is also a percentage that ain't as smart as the rocks they have on the land.
YUP, you will find that in every group, including rocket scientist. :2 thumbs up::rotf: