• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

We Are All Getting Dumber, New Science Proves, and No One Is Sure Why

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
we have spoken to this overall many many times,

.gov policies, propaganda, destruction of society, etc

all contribute to the dumbing down to the lowest common denominator

too funny how now they want to state they 'don't know why'?

the why is all around and quite readily visible

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well...

In the old days being dumber was a good way to get taken out of the gene pool!

These days it's a sure path into a political career!

This is what happens when the gene pools filtration system gets clogged.

Everyone has the right to breed and be fed nowdays where as once you had to earn it.

It wasn't that long ago that only 40% of men got to breed!

Harsh but true...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Who's too dumb to not know why?
Exactly...

It must be the global warming climate chaos boys and gals on secondment to the IQ research unit! I mean really...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This is the eighth-grade final exam from 1895 in Salina , Kansas , USA .. It was taken from the original document on file at the Smokey Valley Genealogical Society and Library in Salina, and reprinted by the Salina Journal.
8th Grade Final Exam:

Salina , KS - 1895

Grammar (Time, one hour)

1. Give nine rules for the use of Capital Letters.
2. Name the Parts of Speech and define those that have no modifications.
3. Define Verse, Stanza and Paragraph.
4. What are the Principal Parts of a verb? Give Principal Parts of do, lie, lay and run.
5. Define Case, Illustrate each Case.
6. What is Punctuation? Give rules for principal marks of Punctuation.
7-10. Write a composition of about 150 words and show therein that you understand the practical use of the rules of grammar.

Arithmetic (Time, 1.25 hours)

1. Name and define the Fundamental Rules of Arithmetic.
2. A wagon box is 2 ft. deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. wide. How many bushels of wheat will it hold?
3. If a load of wheat weighs 3942 lbs., what is it worth at 50 cts. per bu, deducting 1050 lbs. for tare?
4. District No. 33 has a valuation of $35,000. What is the necessary levy to carry on a school seven months at $50 per month, and have $104 for incidentals?
5. Find cost of 6720 lbs. coal at $6.00 per ton.
6. Find the interest of $512.60 for 8 months and 18 days at 7 percent.
7. What is the cost of 40 boards 12 inches wide and 16 ft. long at $.20 per inch?
8. Find bank discount on $300 for 90 days (no grace) at 10 percent.
9. What is the cost of a square farm at $15 per acre, the distance around which is 640 rods?
10. Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt.

U.S. History (Time, 45 minutes)

1. Give the epochs into which U.S. History is divided.
2. Give an account of the discovery of America by Columbus.
3. Relate the causes and results of the Revolutionary War.
4. Show the territorial growth of the United States.
5. Tell what you can of the history of Kansas.
6. Describe three of the most prominent battles of the Rebellion.
7. Who were the following: Morse, Whitney, Fulton, Bell, Lincoln, Penn, and Howe?
8. Name events connected with the following dates: 1607, 1620, 1800, 1849, and 1865?

Orthography (Time, one hour)

1. What is meant by the following: Alphabet, phonetic orthography, etymology, syllabication?
2. What are elementary sounds? How classified?
3. What are the following, and give examples of each: Trigraph, subvocals, diphthong, cognate letters, linguals?
4. Give four substitutes for caret 'u'.
5. Give two rules for spelling words with final 'e'. Name two exceptions under each rule.
6. Give two uses of silent letters in spelling. Illustrate each.
7. Define the following prefixes and use in connection with a word: Bi, dis, mis, pre, semi, post, non, inter, mono, super.
8. Mark diacritically and divide into syllables the following, and name the sign that indicates the sound: Card, ball, mercy, sir, odd, cell, rise, blood, fare, last.
9. Use the following correctly in sentences, Cite, site, sight, fane, fain, feign, vane, vain, vein, raze, raise, rays.
10. Write 10 words frequently mispronounced and indicate pronunciation by use of diacritical marks and by syllabication.

Geography (Time, one hour)

1. What is climate? Upon what does climate depend?
2. How do you account for the extremes of climate in Kansas?
3. Of what use are rivers? Of what use is the ocean?
4. Describe the mountains of N.A.
5. Name and describe the following: Monrovia, Odessa, Denver, Manitoba, Hecla, Yukon, St. Helena, Juan Fernandez, Aspinwall and Orinoco.
6. Name and locate the principal trade centers of the U.S.
7. Name all the republics of Europe and give capital of each.
8. Why is the Atlantic Coast colder than the Pacific in the same latitude?
9. Describe the process by which the water of the ocean returns to the sources of rivers.
10. Describe the movements of the earth. Give inclination of the earth.

https://newrepublic.com/article/79470/1895-8th-grade-final-exam-i-couldnt-pass-it-could-you

Golden Regards
Uncle

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
no way

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
In order to know all of that, one would have to be taught all of that and there is No Way In Today's World Any Public School Teacher will know all of this, let alone any of it

no way

Things are Relevant to the world as it currently is...

If a child today isn't able to understand how 9/10's of a cent on gasoline is a corporate cheat, where smaller quantity in a larger bag is a cheat and if i lose my cell phone, my life is so completely over... OMG...these are Modern Day Pieces of Knowledge

BUT, just wait until the art of driving gets lost in the mix...the bus driver suffers a heart attack, the entire bus, with everyone on it, is going off the bridge because every one on it, only knows how to record videos...keep an eye out, those videos will be along shortly

and students in NY wouldn't be asked these Q's, nor New Orleans
In NO, they'd be asked what is the size of a legal crawdad, what goes into gumbo, how does daddy eat all those shrimp with all his drunk friends...In NY it would be the size of your TS partners breasts and did that book-reading thing touch you? No? Why Not? Didn't you encourage it to???

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Ponder this.......
China has a 1 child policy. It should reduce their population in half in 40-60 years at most.
.gov pushes for US to loose MFG to China through both trade agreements and regulations.
US workers (white) stop having kids because they can't afford them due to lack of income stability.
.gov pushes abortions.
.gov pushes same sex relationships.
.gov rewards welfare mothers that are dependent but have a stable income source.
.gov pushes mixed race relationships
.gov has an open border policy for every group EXCEPT white.......

Isn't it obvious they want to reduce the world population to make it sustainable......... for them?
NWO goal is 500 million population. Should be achievable in 75-100 years. Much bigger time frame than you & I think.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
"I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution.
We became too self-aware.
Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself.
We are creatures that should not exist by natural law.
We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, this accretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody when, in fact, everybody's nobody.
I think the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming.
Stop reproducing.
Walk hand in hand into extinction.
One last midnight.
Brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
So what's the point in getting out of bed in the morning? I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming.
And I lack the constitution for suicide." --True Detective

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
stop drinking fluoride infused water and stop taking anti depressants prescribed by Jewish and Muslim doctors.

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
As we idiot proof society, the idiots get to breed. The Darwin Awards used to get rid of the dumbest.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Public schools, colleges, teevee, demographic changes and resulting dysgenics, flouride, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, chemicals in everything we eat and drink......"nobody knows why"? WTF?

The answer is that which shall not be spoken.

When you allow non-whites to flood into white countries by the millions, and the percentage of whites drops from 95% of the population to 50%, do you really expect the average IQ to stay at white levels? Are non-whites magically transformed into white-level IQs just by setting foot on American soil?

You're not supposed to talk about these matters, so please pretend you didn't read this.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
stop drinking fluoride infused water and stop taking anti depressants prescribed by Jewish and Muslim doctors.
I've moved up to Fentanyl

After a few atoms of that shit, man, nothing bothers me
nothing at all

and really? some of the best doctors are jews, i'll take one of them any day, they may cost a bit more, sure, but they're well worth it

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
First, that exam contained a number of ambiguous questions (for example, questions #7 and #8, in the arithmetic section).. Also, modern-day pre-college high school students would know far more complex arithmetic than shown in that exam. Next, much of it was rote recitation of fact, not much different than modern education, just different facts. For example, I know how to use a verb, but I don't know how to break it down into its principal parts. I do recall being taught that at some earlier point, but once you learn how to read and write, you tend to forget all the definitional components of grammar. You just do it. Take out the LGBTQ agenda and jewish-marxist classes like social studies, psychology, and the like, and education hasn't changed all that much.

We conceivably could return to such an educational format, but that would not produce the minds we will need to re-shape our future. We're basically at a do-or-die point in evolution. Lesser races are breeding out of control, white civilization is facing a potential extinction, and the rise of radical leftist throughout the world will threaten our economies and, in doing so, our very existence. We need to find a way of training young minds about the real problems facing our existence: what they are, what are the valid causes of same, and encourage them to innovate and solve them. Knowing all the countries of Europa and citing their capitals is fine, but it ain't going to much to save us. Language classes will be (or, shoudl I say, are) obsolete in a time when a cell phone can also act as a universal translator. Focus on grammar, but push more science, and higher-level math. Let's sift the chaffe from the wheat and get those genius minds going.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
My take is the modern vaccination schedule is damaging children's brains with heavy metals, chemicals, preservatives, aborted baby tissue, etc.

One of my daughter's friends is super low energy, lackadaisical, and not very smart - we were all talking about vaccinations and Gardasil, she said she had all her vacs plus Gardasil and she was fine. Nope.

I've never had a flu shot and have not had a vac in my adult life. My energy levels are much higher than most young people I know.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Public schools, colleges, teevee, demographic changes and resulting dysgenics, flouride, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, chemicals in everything we eat and drink......"nobody knows why"? WTF?
TV and "school" are the big heavy's. Recipe for ultimate ignorance and delusion. College and chemicals just make it even worse

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
One other thing: we've come too far to consider dialing back our society and culture to the late 1890's. The days of "40 acres and a mule" to freed slaves isn't coming back (nor is there ever going to reparations, trust me on this). We will either continue to evolve technologically or we will collectively die. If we get an EMT pulse, a large asteroid hit, or a huge-assed coronal ejection, we are fucked, folks, because we do not have any mechanisms built into our infrastructure to deal with any of these events. How about we start teaching children about these potential events and the technical limitations on mitigating their effects? Maybe, just maybe, a few of them will rise up and offer a solution.

Edit +100 to the comments about TV and vaccinations (perhaps THE single most dangerous trend). Add to that atheism and marxism, the two tools of the jews to pervert our children.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The answer is that which shall not be spoken.

When you allow non-whites to flood into white countries by the millions, and the percentage of whites drops from 95% of the population to 50%, do you really expect the average IQ to stay at white levels? Are non-whites magically transformed into white-level IQs just by setting foot on American soil?

You're not supposed to talk about these matters, so please pretend you didn't read this.
To the bold part..

No, but their IQ's will rise on average as they become a bigger proportion of the population. This is because the IQ test is calibrated to a score of 100 at the 50% percentile. The average IQ of US blacks is only 85 (at best). But, if they become 40% of the population, their IQ will increase, but only because of the mechanics involved in calibrating the IQ test, not because they are becoming any smarter.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
so, the test will end up being written to the level that is either necessary to continue the society, build it up, or to the extent, tear it down, that society can be over-run by those who 'don't matter' while they serve the end game of those who do

In either case, it's all 'fake' as it will either serve the technology we have, or it will serve the masters of that technology...

It won't serve US well at all...just think of who's paying for it...

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
First, that exam contained a number of ambiguous questions (for example, questions #7 and #8, in the arithmetic section).. Also, modern-day pre-college high school students would know far more complex arithmetic than shown in that exam. Next, much of it was rote recitation of fact, not much different than modern education, just different facts. For example, I know how to use a verb, but I don't know how to break it down into its principal parts. I do recall being taught that at some earlier point, but once you learn how to read and write, you tend to forget all the definitional components of grammar. You just do it. Take out the LGBTQ agenda and jewish-marxist classes like social studies, psychology, and the like, and education hasn't changed all that much.

We conceivably could return to such an educational format, but that would not produce the minds we will need to re-shape our future. We're basically at a do-or-die point in evolution. Lesser races are breeding out of control, white civilization is facing a potential extinction, and the rise of radical leftist throughout the world will threaten our economies and, in doing so, our very existence. We need to find a way of training young minds about the real problems facing our existence: what they are, what are the valid causes of same, and encourage them to innovate and solve them. Knowing all the countries of Europa and citing their capitals is fine, but it ain't going to much to save us. Language classes will be (or, shoudl I say, are) obsolete in a time when a cell phone can also act as a universal translator. Focus on grammar, but push more science, and higher-level math. Let's sift the chaffe from the wheat and get those genius minds going.
chris, it was on the internet. It's real.

I've been discussing with my grandson the labeling of words. Seeing as I at the grade school age could care less about learning, it is hard for me to teach.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So taking anti-depressants scribed by all other doctors are safe ? :nurse: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
First, that exam contained a number of ambiguous questions (for example, questions #7 and #8, in the arithmetic section).
When I got to arithmetic #7 I quit taking it seriously. The only sure answer is "insufficient information to answer".

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Schooling and Education should be relative to where you live, what happens in your region should be first and foremost, in the education system

Couple that with a good foundation of rote Reading 'Riting and 'Rithmetic, full memorization of all tables up to at least the number 12...

After 8 years of this, you should be ready for some college prep 9-12 with applicable Units of Credit to be earned before HS Graduation and for those who won't go to university, there needs to be HS Vocational Training or, these young men should be able to take a full time job, age 14 - on

anyway...my 2¢

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well I think that... hang on, didn't I already post here? I'm sure....