• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

We Are Crashing Now – Clif High

andial

Overseas China affairs representative
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
600 dollar silver sounds about right, i hope Irons does not see this video.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
At 18;1 it should be around $70 now and if you looked at the fiat base.......

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"my emotional indicators are shooting through the roof..." I was done after I heard that!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
600 dollar silver sounds about right, i hope Irons does not see this video.
Meh, that raving loon Teddy B said the same tripe years ago and is still saying it now. Old hat.
Silver bugs had $48 dollar silver just a few years back. That was a moonshot for such common crud.
What moar do you want, egg in your beer?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't know how good that'd be in beer, but a fried egg in a BLT is greatness. lol

andial

Overseas China affairs representative
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Meh, that raving loon Teddy B said the same tripe years ago and is still saying it now. Old hat.
Silver bugs had $48 dollar silver just a few years back. That was a moonshot for such common crud.
Yeah but this is Cliff High in the video that guy is smart as hell! 700 dollar silver next year!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Silver should be at 16.53.
And hey, it is!

I don't care what dynamics you imagine or don't think should exist or whether it's being manipulated, the result is the result and you can't wish it away on principle.
If silver is being repressed by the 'ptb' then why the heck are you throwing your money at it? It's like being the willing patsy in a Clinton short selling game or taking on LeBron James in a game of one on one.

tom baxter

back from 2004
If I could buy gasoline at today's prices and store it as easily as I store gold. And if it didn't go off like gold doesn't, then I'd sell all my gold and half my silver and buy it tomorrow at these low prices.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
If I could buy gasoline at today's prices and store it as easily as I store gold. And if it didn't go off like gold doesn't, then I'd sell all my gold and half my silver and buy it tomorrow at these low prices.
I don't know about Australia Tom but oil is going to be dirt cheap in a lot of places in the coming years. The US has more oil and natural gas under 3 states than the entire middle east combined and hussein obama is no longer here to keep it from being produced.
Libya just kicked up production for the first time in a few years and Nigeria did the same. OPEC price and supply controls don't work when so many non OPEC countries come online and start pumping it out.