• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

We Can Shut Down Churches and Schools for a Virus, but Not Bathhouses?

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2022...chools-for-a-virus-but-not-bathhouses-n606931

This one has been bugging me for a while. Look at the trashing of the bill of rights over covid, schools shut down nationwide, retail destroyed, people being jailed for cutting their grass, walking their dog, religion told to shut it down, no family gatherings.

But this monkey pox thing the Dims have their panties in such a wad over turns out to be mostly restricted to gay promiscious gang bang buttfu**ing in bathhouses. Can they be asked to tone it down just a little? Nooooooooooo, hell noooo. That would be stepping on their rights.

But our rights? SHUT THE HELL UP!

I am no longer even remotely amused by our Dim friends.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What exactly is a gay bathhouse? Cant say ive ever gotten an answer, probably because I never asked.

:don't know:

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i read that several children now have the gay sex virus

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What exactly is a gay bathhouse? Cant say ive ever gotten an answer, probably because I never asked.

I bet if you ask nicely TomD could take you sometime.

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i read that several children now have the gay sex virus
child abuse, how much more evidence is necessary?

but wait, it's gonna get worse...

:summer:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

it's a place where virus' hang out...

and spread out, then they get tired and have to leave into the great outdoors where it can really make itself at home, like a homeless camper in a blue tarp in your backyard...

that tarp is in the backyard so, the neighbors don't really have to know

:summer:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What exactly is a gay bathhouse?
It's genocide.

Exactly. The number one imperative of the human race is to propagate itself into the future.

No babies, no reproduction of the human race. It's that simple.

"But it must be OK since no one was harmed."

The human race was harmed.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I was once a dumb boy. Liberal enough to accept homosexuality as OK, because no one was harmed, right. Just having a little fun. At the time, many years ago, early 70s, I worked for the Metro Help / National Runaway Switchboard, a very liberal organization funded by the Playboy Foundation, as a liner (trained in active listening answering the crisis lines. Metro Help was run by mainly gay folks. I accepted this as OK, fine. Then one day, a friend of another liner invited me to his bathhouse. OK, lets take a look. It was a large gymnasium and around the olympic swimming pool were at least 100 men having sex. Sight of this freaked me out and I immediately left. I couldn't handle that kind of debauchery. It's the calling card of the devil, and the devil is anything to do with the destruction of the human race.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

1659712798589.png
1659712820487.png
1659712845288.png

Now ya know. :sick :monkey piss::moon: :tongue:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I googled it last nite. I wish I hadnt.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I googled it last nite. I wish I hadnt.

Google would love to show you all about deviant sexuality. Normal sexuality on google, forget it, it's censored. They wanna fuck you all right...

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If the title of this thread doesn't convince you that this is a war against good, by a very determined evil force than nothing else will!

andial

Stable Republican
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I was once a dumb boy. Liberal enough to accept homosexuality as OK, because no one was harmed, right. Just having a little fun. At the time, many years ago, early 70s, I worked for the Metro Help / National Runaway Switchboard, a very liberal organization funded by the Playboy Foundation, as a liner (trained in active listening answering the crisis lines. Metro Help was run by mainly gay folks. I accepted this as OK, fine. Then one day, a friend of another liner invited me to his bathhouse. OK, lets take a look. It was a large gymnasium and around the olympic swimming pool were at least 100 men having sex. Sight of this freaked me out and I immediately left. I couldn't handle that kind of debauchery. It's the calling card of the devil, and the devil is anything to do with the destruction of the human race.
:Out::tongue::Yuck: