• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

We may not have enough food soon

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
its coming! 14 minute explanation of bidens speech about food shortages!

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Luckily I live in an area of healthy, grass fed, unarmed lefties.

:hunt:

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Biden Regime has gone off the rails in the attempt to starve us to death.
Tucker has exposed it. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.
Stalin did that to the Ukrainians back in his day.
Now it's worldwide.
Bad Moon A-rising.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
good, what it takes for the American people to rise up against tyranny will be empty bellies. That's the only thing that will get them off the couch!

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
good, what it takes for the American people to rise up against tyranny will be empty bellies. That's the only thing that will get them off the couch!
Yeah, but are the masses going to rise up and get off the couch to raid my pantry, or to take take our country back. Military is the only way. Forfeiture of assets, including millions of acres of farmland to be evenly distributed to those willing to work the land. Forfeiture of assets, as outlined in several Trump EOs. For crimes against humanity.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah, but are the masses going to rise up and get off the couch to raid my pantry, or to take take our country back. Military is the only way. Forfeiture of assets, including millions of acres of farmland to be evenly distributed to those willing to work the land. Forfeiture of assets, as outlined in several Trump EOs. For crimes against humanity.
I don't disagree but its my opinion that we need to let go of all the Q theories.
For example: The Military is in Charge.
I'm not so sure I want the military in charge of the country. Have you had a chance to review the US military leaders? They're a bunch of woke f a g g o t s and many of them are degenerate trannies. I don't want the military rolling tanks into my town with their rainbow flags flying.

The truth is we're FUBAR in this country. The election, and what was left of the government has been stolen from us. IMHO the best way to defend against the present and coming US apocalypse is preparation and being able to have the deadly force at hand to defend what's yours

I don't believe Trump's lawsuit against Hillary or expose' articles by the pillow guy is going to do a whole lot to save us. I really doubt it!

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
we are not used to being hungry in the US. People will lose their minds!

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Or they will find their minds. Trying to be optimistic.
Maybe some people will go the optimistic route. There is a huge sense of entitlement in the US. That group will be outraged. I'm sure Biden will offer relief. One booster shot in return for a weeks food. If you get the chip in your hand you get food. We better hope these white hats are real because it isn't looking good at the moment.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yup! That reminds me, I need more popcorn
that is one food I stock a lot of. Popcorn and coffee. I can ride out the shit show if I have those two things.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
we are not used to being hungry in the US. People will lose their minds!

Starting with those heffalumps in the inner cities. These are the same obese turds who will call 911 when McDonalds runs out of chicken McNuggets.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it isn't looking good at the moment.
All depends on where and how intently ones "focus" is along with the software being used to decipher and de-noise the incoming, encrypted data

Adjust the settings a bit, and the picture takes on a new form.

Adjust aperture & focus, together & the scene has an entirely different meaning.

Other factors to consider:

How strong is one's focal lens? Does it have the ability to penetrate & make corrections for data being obfuscated/distorted through the smoke & mirrors?

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Kennel-dwellers in the United States (of America) spend $40,000,000,000 a year on dog-food, and another $60,000,000,000 on dog-dentists and dog-hair-dressers. The situation in the United States (of Europe) is about the same.

We cannot speak of “food crisis” as long as there are more dogs than children, and they are fed (in stead of consumed).

Perhaps, the degenerates will come to their senses and instead of manicured front lawn they will have a chicken-yard (and a few pigs in the back).

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Starting with those heffalumps in the inner cities. These are the same obese turds who will call 911 when McDonalds runs out of chicken McNuggets.
The big cities are gonna turn ugly...

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The big cities are gonna turn ugly...
That's what the popcorn is for...lol

micheal Jackson popcorn.gif

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Saw yesterday that there are riots already in Sri Lanka over lack of food...not a good sign.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
its coming! 14 minute explanation of bidens speech about food shortages!

After listening to Biden, I bought the case of Yoders. Got plenty of food, but we love bacon ...

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
All depends on where and how intently ones "focus" is along with the software being used to decipher and de-noise the incoming, encrypted data

Adjust the settings a bit, and the picture takes on a new form.

Adjust aperture & focus, together & the scene has an entirely different meaning.

Other factors to consider:

How strong is one's focal lens? Does it have the ability to penetrate & make corrections for data being obfuscated/distorted through the smoke & mirrors?
Im on board with Q and the white hats... I can see movement. But I am not banking on it.

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't disagree but its my opinion that we need to let go of all the Q theories.
For example: The Military is in Charge.
I'm not so sure I want the military in charge of the country. Have you had a chance to review the US military leaders? They're a bunch of woke f a g g o t s and many of them are degenerate trannies. I don't want the military rolling tanks into my town with their rainbow flags flying.

The truth is we're FUBAR in this country. The election, and what was left of the government has been stolen from us. IMHO the best way to defend against the present and coming US apocalypse is preparation and being able to have the deadly force at hand to defend what's yours

I don't believe Trump's lawsuit against Hillary or expose' articles by the pillow guy isn't going to save us. I really doubt it!
About the military, Trump seems to include a line that heaps praise on his Generals at all his rallys, while admitting there are some bad ones. I believe the tipping point is at hand.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
About the military, Trump seems to include a line that heaps praise on his Generals at all his rallys, while admitting there are some bad ones. I believe the tipping point is at hand.
Yeah, I don't know. I stopped tying to figure it out a long time ago man

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Im on board with Q and the white hats... I can see movement. But I am not banking on it.
Always the positive one you are! I hope to God you're right and I've been wrong. If it's going to start it had better start soon. We don't seem to have much time left

Back to the food thing...

My wife made me pinky swear to not buy any more long term storage type food. She supports the premise of prepping but she views my idea of prepped as....shall we say, a bit over zealous?

Of course, anyone taller than a cricket's kneecap knows that a pinky swear is the holiest of hollies when it comes to keeping a promise. You don't EVA go back on a pinky swear.

Saddled with my new constraint I went out and dropped 'a hundy' on some meat which I just finished sealing and tossing in the freezer. We should be good tin the meat department for at least 6 months.

Note: Fresh meat and ammo were verbally agreed upon as being exempt from the pinky swear. :oriental:

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Always the positive one you are! I hope to God you're right and I've been wrong. If it's going to start it had better start soon. We don't seem to have much time left

Back to the food thing...

My wife made me pinky swear to not buy any more long term storage type food. She supports the premise of prepping but she views my idea of prepped as....shall we say, a bit over zealous?

Of course, anyone taller than a cricket's kneecap knows that a pinky swear is the holiest of hollies when it comes to keeping a promise. You don't EVA go back on a pinky swear.

Saddled with my new constraint I went out and dropped 'a hundy' on some meat which I just finished sealing and tossing in the freezer. We should be good tin the meat department for at least 6 months.

Note: Fresh meat and ammo were verbally agreed upon as being exempt from the pinky swear. :oriental:
HAHA! Tell your wife I buy stuff by the cases. I don't play. It sounds like a lot till you find yourself feeding all the ones who didn't prepare.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Might be good for me. I tend to have too much food.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's finally getting to be up-close-and-personal.

I got the word on what my new rent is going to be. $1200, give or take a few bucks.

I still have two months on the present lease, but that's the proposal. Right now it's $850.

The new rate is over 45 percent of my income.

I'm not going to be eating a lot of steak this year.

Yes, I have stacks - plenty - but they're not to be squandered lightly. Other options are to be explored, first.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I got the word on what my new rent is going to be. $1200, give or take a few bucks.

I still have two months on the present lease, but that's the proposal. Right now it's $850.

Yes, I have stacks - plenty - but they're not to be squandered lightly. Other options are to be explored, first.
GOOD GRIEF! People are going to be homeless. No wonder how to live in a Van has become a very popular subject on youtube.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

We're right here with ya CJ!!

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seriously. WTF are people suppose to do. They are hanging by a thread all ready.
Unfortunately, it seems like the people haven't been shown enough yet. I've been told that Trump knew that by having a long term plan he would also incur a lot of collateral damage.

Every war causes collateral damage. The real question here is, how much collateral damage do the people needs to be shown before the offensive by those who 'have it all' can be launched?

Personally, I have no idea!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it seems like the people haven't been shown enough yet. I've been told that Trump knew that by having a long term plan he would also incur a lot of collateral damage.

Every war causes collateral damage. The real question here is, how much collateral damage do the people needs to be shown before the offensive by those who 'have it all' can be launched?

Personally, I have no idea!
The war is to cover their tracks.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
we were in Colorado Springs the other day and saw several tents on empty lots

people are living in vehicles , under bridges , wherever they can find shelter

it’s deja vu again

View attachment 252071
View attachment 252072
View attachment 252073

View attachment 252074

View attachment 252075

View attachment 252076
The Civic Center Park that is in front of the Colorado State Capitol and other government buildings has been closed for a while. Big fences surround it now. Politicians & Government workers don’t like seeing the results of their policies. There was a lot of homeless in the park before.