• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

We may not have enough food soon

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yep, this is the next episode in "Let's Fuck Up the US and A".

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If even half of what this truck driver is talkin' about comes to pass, it ain't gonna be good.

@Mujahideen , you hearin' anything like what this guy is saying?

8:23

NEW CRISIS That Will Affect EVERYONE In 1 to 2 WEEKS​

I’m on the east coast right now and diesel is over $6.

They have been talking about a shortage for a while but I haven’t seen it just yet. But it could be right around the corner.

The price of everything is going to go up. I would get whatever you need right now to make sure that you have it.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
plenty of candy.....................

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They tried to stymie the truck-based logistics here by attempting to knock out the supply of AdBlue (diesel exhaust fluid) but it wasn't even remotely successful. The cocksuckers figured that because a lot of the product was imported, they could kill supply by stopping the imports. What they didn't realise was that there was a massive oversupply of local product because the imported stuff was cheaper.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Got word from an unreliable source diesel shortage in savanna ga. It’s starting maybe.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If even half of what this truck driver is talkin' about comes to pass, it ain't gonna be good.

@Mujahideen , you hearin' anything like what this guy is saying?

8:23

NEW CRISIS That Will Affect EVERYONE In 1 to 2 WEEKS​

And where does he get his info

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
what makes you think they are unarmed?

Gut feeling from living in this neighborhood since childhood.

Some may be. I’ll recruit them to be on my hunting trips. And if supplies get low, shoot them when their backs are turned.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gut feeling from living in this neighborhood since childhood.

Some may be. I’ll recruit them to be on my hunting trips.
We have been getting an eye full lately. Look how quickly these leftist go violent when they don't get their way. Lori Lightfoot is calling for violence, pro abortion groups are throwing Molotov cocktails. These are people who do not know how to cope with not getting their way. They live in a world of magical thinking and when the reality of hunger and no heat hits them they will be like wounded animals.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
We have been getting an eye full lately. Look how quickly these leftist go violent when they don't get their way. Lori Lightfoot is calling for violence, pro abortion groups are throwing Molotov cocktails. These are people who do not know how to cope with not getting their way. They live in a world of magical thinking and when the reality of hunger and no heat hits them they will be like wounded animals.

The secret is to bag them early before they get too hungry. Need the meaty parts, not skin and bones. If they don’t eat for too long, just the buttocks can be harvested.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
what makes you think they are unarmed?
Owning a firearm and being able to use it efficiently are two VERY different things...

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
and they like wounded animals will lash out and act un-rationally. Those that are prepared and calm with a plan will put them down like a wounded animals.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Bolsheviks are rousing the weak minded into violence and chaos in hopes of starting a civil war and taking over what's left afterwards. Same playbook as other commie countries.

Don't kid yourself, what we're seeing isn't organic. It's part of a well known and well planned scheme to take down the last stone standing in the way of globalist Orwellian communism

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and they like wounded animals will lash out and act un-rationally. Those that are prepared and calm with a plan will put them down like a wounded animals.
We have a saying around here. "if you don't hold it you don't own it". I think we will quickly find out if you can't defend it you don't own it either.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Owning a firearm and being able to use it efficiently are two VERY different things...
I have let my target shooting totally slide since ammo got short and expensive. :(

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We have a saying around here. "if you don't hold it you don't own it". I think we will quickly find out if you can't defend it you don't own it either.
Do you also have a large hoard of toilet paper? Ponce lives on...

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have let my target shooting totally slide since ammo got short and expensive. :(
Being able to score on a target is good but the mindset of being able to use the firearm against another human is important.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Being able to score on a target is good but the mindset of being able to use the firearm against another human is important.
Live targets are in short supply in my area although I am aware of a some commies living in the neighborhood!! I've got them plotted for when the shit gets real:rotf:

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Live targets are in short supply in my area although I am aware of a some commies living in the neighborhood!! I've got them plotted for when the shit gets real:rotf:
Just be prepared for this if it were to roll up to your yard...

1652535202628.png

Attachments

• 1652535432931.png
    1652535432931.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 8

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

That is certainly something that concerns me.
If (when) that time comes all I have to remember is that behind me are my wife and three young kids, so if I fail, they will be the ones to suffer the consequences, and failing them is not an option.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just be prepared for this if it were to roll up to your yard...

View attachment 259102
No worries, the Band is ready to play in my area should the city trash venture out of their cesspool looking to steal our supplies!

The Live Free or Die state isn't somewhere you want to go to steal stuff if you're a migrant piece of trash like those young gentlemen in the picture

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That is certainly something that concerns me.
If (when) that time comes all I have to remember is that behind me are my wife and three young kids, so if I fail, they will be the ones to suffer the consequences, and failing them is not an option.
Yep, practice is for keeping your aim straight and true using hand/eye coordination and muscle memory. If and when the time comes to defend you and your family, that practice will serve you well

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They are bad shots too. Drop a couple in the crowd with a 12 gauge and they will scatter like a herd of cats.
With all due respect, I'd scatter too :secret:

I've always believed never underestimate your enemy!

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Do you also have a large hoard of toilet paper? Ponce lives on...
no but I have enough tampons to barter my way through Armageddon. :belly laugh:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm no expert; but I suspect that hating said human target helps with that mindset. Un/Fortunately the media and govt has done an excellent job of convincing half of americans that they hate the other half...

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
No worries, the Band is ready to play in my area should the city trash venture out of their cesspool looking to take out supplies!

The Live Free or Die state isn't somewhere you want to go to steal stuff if you're a migrant piece of trash like those young gentlemen in the picture

They venture out my way, they may never be heard from again. :pirates:

hole1.JPG

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
no but I have enough tampons to barter my way through Armageddon. :belly laugh:
These were delivered a couple of weeks ago. 1000 pieces of trading material.
P1120793.JPG

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Skid
Did you dig all that out with just a bucket?
Skid steer. I can bury a 1,400 pound horse in one hour and 15 minutes. 8 feet down, too. Give me three hours, I figure I could probably make a pickup truck disappear. Have to spread some dirt around, but I've got 45 acres and holes that need filling.