• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

We may not have enough food soon

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Correct and it's good to stay in the shadows, observe and plan accordingly.

We are past that point of strategy, now.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That's some epic red soil!

Virginia. Five or six inches of top soil if you are lucky and everything below that is rock and clay.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
good, what it takes for the American people to rise up against tyranny will be empty bellies. That's the only thing that will get them off the couch!
ive been really looking at people when im out in public . most are overweight (including me), decrepid, having a hard time moving, stiffer than a preachers dick. i dont see many of them rising up. theyll have to drop 30-50 before they can actually riot. as ive said before you never see a riot of fat people!

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have let my target shooting totally slide since ammo got short and expensive. :(

Same here. I have been concentrating on upping my Ag and food/other preps (felt like I was not where I wanted to be on any of those, but also because ammo was so hard to find). I really should get out on shoot a few rounds as I am sure I am quite rusty.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
When my mom toured my lake house for the first time, she noticed I have a whole, windowless room downstairs full of preps. She asked what the heck I had all that for. I just said economic downturn. She was pretty accepting but probably thought it was for some conspiracy reason.