• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

We may not have enough food soon

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Correct and it's good to stay in the shadows, observe and plan accordingly.

We are past that point of strategy, now.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That's some epic red soil!

Virginia. Five or six inches of top soil if you are lucky and everything below that is rock and clay.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
good, what it takes for the American people to rise up against tyranny will be empty bellies. That's the only thing that will get them off the couch!
ive been really looking at people when im out in public . most are overweight (including me), decrepid, having a hard time moving, stiffer than a preachers dick. i dont see many of them rising up. theyll have to drop 30-50 before they can actually riot. as ive said before you never see a riot of fat people!

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have let my target shooting totally slide since ammo got short and expensive. :(

Same here. I have been concentrating on upping my Ag and food/other preps (felt like I was not where I wanted to be on any of those, but also because ammo was so hard to find). I really should get out on shoot a few rounds as I am sure I am quite rusty.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
When my mom toured my lake house for the first time, she noticed I have a whole, windowless room downstairs full of preps. She asked what the heck I had all that for. I just said economic downturn. She was pretty accepting but probably thought it was for some conspiracy reason.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
How is this weightloss program coming along ?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oops there goes another rubber tree fertilizer plant!!! Quite a lot of coincidences lately! This one looks like a nuke went off!!

I've always found it incredible that people can hold a cellphone utterly still for 30 seconds plus filming NOTHING...and then suddenly when the shot gets interesting, they can't keep the subject in the picture anymore.

Like "hey look, it's Elvis, Bigfoot and an alien all together...here let's video my foot."

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've always found it incredible that people can hold a cellphone utterly still for 30 seconds plus filming NOTHING...and then suddenly when the shot gets interesting, they can't keep the subject in the picture anymore.
Because when they are able to hold it steady it's because they are viewing the scene through the phone's camera, and can therefore stabilize the shot.
....but when something starts happening, they quit using the cellphone to view the scene and have no idea where they are actually pointing it. Hence the jumpy vids we often see.

A good videographer never stops viewing the subject through the camera, no matter what is going on.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I only eat once a day, but ill be beside myself when there is no beer in the beer store.
you are resourceful. You can make your own beer

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm up about 10 pounds. Still not to my ripped 155 yet though.
Sounds as though you are trying to gain weight.
If so, ice cream (lots of it) and a recliner are your friends.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Have they started eating dogs yet ---instead of feeding them ?