Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
- Mar 31, 2010
Owner of controversial 3D-printed gun company 'paid an underage girl $500 for sex in a Texas hotel after meeting her on a sugar daddy website'
- 3D gun company owner Cody R. Wilson, 30, has been charged with sexual assault of a juvenile according to an affidavit filed Wednesday in Austin, Texas
- Wilson allegedly met an underage girl through SugarDaddyMeet.com and paid her $500 for sex
- The girl is said to have told a counselor that she had sex with a 30-year-old man
- She said the man identified himself as Cody Wilson and called himself 'a big deal'
- She said they met in person on August 15 and had sex in a hotel room
- Authorities said they confirmed Wilson and the man the girl described were one and the same by comparing his ID pictures with those found on the dating site