• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Welfare mentality.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

As stated in the video, it’s easy to attack the individual, but what needs to be overcome is what causes the mentality.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Pathetic deviant TV characters, repulsively heinous movie persona's, completely brain damaged sports "stars" and nauseating rubbish filled "music" whores, promote a fake, vain, wasteful, vacuous, morally depraved, materialistic world that an alarming number of people are ignorantly brainwashed into emulating with most or all of their energy while tapping into any source imaginable.

With no world knowledge, no special skills, no critical thoughts, and a completely wasted youth being indoctrinated, there is so little self esteem or self confidence that they seem to rush into the nearest popular cultural cesspool for safety.

God I hate TV, Satanwood and "pop culture." What a farking mess.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Neuter them. If sterilization was required to qualify food stamp/welfare recipients, taxpayers would save a bundle in the long run.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Neuter them. If sterilization was required to qualify food stamp/welfare recipients, taxpayers would save a bundle in the long run.
That is actually a brilliant plan.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What is the connection between the Bible Belt and food stamp usage?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That whole block of Maine is like 80% woods. The towns are pathetically poor, there are no jobs, the weather is rough and many are hooked on big pharma's opiates thanks to the constant media's promotion and Dr's quick and easy scripts. Back pain? Here's 100 Oxy 80's.

Portland is a sanctuary city and liberal cesspool. By the time I left I could hardly tolerate the obviously growing mass of panhandlers and degenerates. The sad thing is that that was who helped get me on my feet after my "vacation". The Prebble Street Resource Center was who I got work through and there are several soup kitchens nearby. When I was there it was primarily mentally and physically handicapped people. 10 years later when I left it was 60% Somalian immigrants and loads of teens and young twenties (lots of couples) bumming the streets with nice backpacks and freaking dogs. Nice priorities there jr. Regarding the Somalians, I've never seen a more slothful, lazy, aloof and socially devoid group of goofballs in my life. It was my first encounter with them so I was objective in my observations. There were a couple good ones but most simply oozed a careless ignorant attitude. The few that had cashier jobs wouldn't even engage you It also annoys the deepest part of my soul seeing the abuse.

Now you can't walk the main shopping districts without being hound by Gothic clad hipster dropouts and small business owners complain of the loud noise and mass loitering at night. Good riddance but deeply saddening what's become of such a beautiful "Big Town". Of course then you've got the drugged up pickled fisherman and then the yuppies that pack into the real owners of the city, the banks and insurance companies.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The kids who are on welfare don’t understand the struggle of the middle class worker. To them it’s “free money”, we if it magically grew on trees.

Let’s be honest, the parents don’t understand the struggle either.

I don’t want the government sterilizing anyone. That’s not a path that we need to walk down. But this whole welfare has to end, for the sake of society.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don’t want the government sterilizing anyone.
It would be purely voluntary. Don't want sterilization? Make your own way in the world.

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
As stated in the video, it’s easy to attack the individual, but what needs to be overcome is what causes the mentality.
Cut her off and let her worry about it. If she wants to make a video after she gets cut from the troff, maybe she can clue us in then...

bb

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
CA doubling down on free money
By Alix Langone
Updated: January 24, 2018 2:49 PM ET | Originally published: January 23, 2018
The mayor of Stockton, Calif. wants to provide a universal basic income for the city’s poorest residents.

Starting this year, an experimental program called the Stockton Economic Empowerment Demonstration (SEED) will pay $500 a month to a few hundred of the city’s low-income residents, no strings attached.

The idea behind universal basic income, or UBI, is to provide a degree of economic security for the most vulnerable people in a community. The goal is to counteract the destabilizing forces of globalization and technological innovation that have lead to job loss and wage stagnation for countless workers, according to CNBC.

A lot of big names in Silicon Valley support UBI — Mark Zuckerberg advocated for the concept in his commencement speech at Harvard in 2017. Another Facebook executive who supports providing people with free money and no restrictions is Chris Hughes, who personally donated $1 million to the Economic Security Project, a program he co-chairs, which will provide funding for Stockton’s program to get off the ground this year.

It’s no accident that much of the support for UBI comes from Silicon Valley, where the potential for mass unemployment is starker than most other places in the U.S. Major companies there are in neck-to-neck competition to create labor-saving technologies — such as self-driving cars — that will inevitably replace greater numbers of humans with automation and robots.

Stockton is a town already facing these problems — the city has been plagued by a lack of job opportunities, low wages and high housing prices as Silicon Valley exploded around it, replacing once attainable middle-class security with a job market that requires highly skilled workers and relies heavily on automation, according to KQED News. The Bay Area city even had to declare bankruptcy in 2012.

This slow economic crumble is what inspired Michael Tubbs, the city’s 27-year-old mayor, to start SEED. His own experience growing up in Stockton seeing his mother struggle to provide for their family on a cashier’s job at a Discovery Zone, despite working long hours, made him realize something had to change.

“I think Stockton is absolutely ground zero for a lot of the issues we are facing as a nation,” Tubbs said in an interview with KQED.

UBI is not a new concept and support for it has historically been partisan. Republican President Richard Nixon tested UBI in several cities from 1968 to 1971 and found it did not negatively affect work ethic. Civil Rights activist Martin Luther King, Jr. also supported basic economic security for all Americans, believing racial and economic inequality to be intimately intertwined.

Other countries like Finland and Canada started to test out UBI programs last year, but results from the experiments are not yet fully realized.

If Stockton’s SEED program yields promising results, it may put itself on the international map.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
CA doubling down on free money
By Alix Langone
Updated: January 24, 2018 2:49 PM ET | Originally published: January 23, 2018
The mayor of Stockton, Calif. wants to provide a universal basic income for the city’s poorest residents.

Starting this year, an experimental program called the Stockton Economic Empowerment Demonstration (SEED) will pay $500 a month to a few hundred of the city’s low-income residents, no strings attached.

The idea behind universal basic income, or UBI, is to provide a degree of economic security for the most vulnerable people in a community. The goal is to counteract the destabilizing forces of globalization and technological innovation that have lead to job loss and wage stagnation for countless workers, according to CNBC.

A lot of big names in Silicon Valley support UBI — Mark Zuckerberg advocated for the concept in his commencement speech at Harvard in 2017. Another Facebook executive who supports providing people with free money and no restrictions is Chris Hughes, who personally donated $1 million to the Economic Security Project, a program he co-chairs, which will provide funding for Stockton’s program to get off the ground this year.

It’s no accident that much of the support for UBI comes from Silicon Valley, where the potential for mass unemployment is starker than most other places in the U.S. Major companies there are in neck-to-neck competition to create labor-saving technologies — such as self-driving cars — that will inevitably replace greater numbers of humans with automation and robots.

Stockton is a town already facing these problems — the city has been plagued by a lack of job opportunities, low wages and high housing prices as Silicon Valley exploded around it, replacing once attainable middle-class security with a job market that requires highly skilled workers and relies heavily on automation, according to KQED News. The Bay Area city even had to declare bankruptcy in 2012.

This slow economic crumble is what inspired Michael Tubbs, the city’s 27-year-old mayor, to start SEED. His own experience growing up in Stockton seeing his mother struggle to provide for their family on a cashier’s job at a Discovery Zone, despite working long hours, made him realize something had to change.

“I think Stockton is absolutely ground zero for a lot of the issues we are facing as a nation,” Tubbs said in an interview with KQED.

UBI is not a new concept and support for it has historically been partisan. Republican President Richard Nixon tested UBI in several cities from 1968 to 1971 and found it did not negatively affect work ethic. Civil Rights activist Martin Luther King, Jr. also supported basic economic security for all Americans, believing racial and economic inequality to be intimately intertwined.

Other countries like Finland and Canada started to test out UBI programs last year, but results from the experiments are not yet fully realized.

If Stockton’s SEED program yields promising results, it may put itself on the international map.
Where's mine? GIBSMEDAT!

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Read this three times ... this mentality is why you can't spank kids anymore. Instead of investigating and dealing with the root cause of the problem, he sees only that him mama was hard done by and that needs to stop.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
She sure uses the 'F' word a lot...

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Pathetic deviant TV characters, repulsively heinous movie persona's, completely brain damaged sports "stars" and nauseating rubbish filled "music" whores, promote a fake, vain, wasteful, vacuous, morally depraved, materialistic world that an alarming number of people are ignorantly brainwashed into emulating with most or all of their energy while tapping into any source imaginable.

With no world knowledge, no special skills, no critical thoughts, and a completely wasted youth being indoctrinated, there is so little self esteem or self confidence that they seem to rush into the nearest popular cultural cesspool for safety.

God I hate TV, Satanwood and "pop culture." What a farking mess.

Corroborating Q posts for posterity.

Mar 10 2018 14:34:54Q!UW.yye1fxo614610

They made many current/former enslaved children famous.
Hollywood is filled w/ them. Models.
Find the loudest voices. Brainwashed.
Who was adopted?
Who was born in?
They thought the SHEEP would follow the STARS.
Q

Mar 10 2018 14:41:27Q!UW.yye1fxo614764

>>614610 The spirit cooking discovery is bigger than you know.
Follow Maria.
There’s a reason the word ‘conspiracy’ was made/pushed.
Their weapon against the awakening.
Q

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
And we keep hearing that we need the illegal immigrants to pick the vegetables. How about some of these able bodied welfare moochers going out and picking vegetables!!!!

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Cut snap and banksters lose money. So does soda and potato chip makers. Local stores and Wally world would take a big hit. Think of all the people that process forms. OMG. The whole economy will collapse.
Repeal the income tax and what happens to all the CPAs and tax preparers?

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And we keep hearing that we need the illegal immigrants to pick the vegetables. How about some of these able bodied welfare moochers going out and picking vegetables!!!!
How able bodied do you need to be? Pretty sure a paraplegic in a wheel chair has 2 good hands for picking.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Repeal the income tax and what happens to all the CPAs and tax preparers?
They would have to get REAL jobs and produce something.

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I know, the bums will scream that their rights are violated. Probably complain they are entitled to air conditioning.
Every summer here the local utility gives away air conditioners. Now naturally they have to raise rates to pay for those air conditioners and there is only one utility meaning its just another hidden tax to redistribute the funds the productive work hard for

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
My Good Lord. WTF ??? Why is this turned into such a 'difficult' problem to resolve ??? OH, right. Democrats.

The solution is too F*cking simple - we've been conditioned to think this is an insurmountable problem - it's not.
Stop trying to formulate Einsteinian hypothesis for elementary mathematics . 1 + 1 = 2. Seriously

This Is What Happened When Maine Forced Welfare Recipients To Work For Their Benefits
Posted by Arthur Browne

Maine finally took a bold step forward in welfare reform and it’s paying huge dividends.

Last year Maine passed a measure that would require recipients of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, otherwise known as SNAP, to complete a certain number of work, volunteer, or job-training hours before being eligible for assistance.

Main Governor Paul LaPage passed the measure last year and the resulting drop in food-stamp enrollees has been dramatic.

At the close of 2014 approximately 12,000 individuals were enrolled in the state assistance program. Keep in mind that these individuals are adults who aren’t disabled and who don’t have children at home and who are claiming the food-stamp benefits because of a lack of financial resources.

After forcing these individuals to either work part-time for twenty hours each week, enroll in a vocational program, or volunteer for a minimum of twenty-four hours per month, the numbers showed a significant drop from 12,000 enrollees to just over 2,500.

Republicans in the state are calling it a major victory, while Democrats are infuriated and are calling for special measures to roll back some of the strict requirements.

However, even if the requirements lose some of their strictness, once an individual is removed from the Maine food-stamp program they cannot receive benefits from the program for three years.

This is a true victory for welfare reform, and, while opponents are continuing to push back, we can hope that other states will notice the effectiveness of Maine’s program.

Meanwhile, for all the naysayers who say that this program is unfairly targeting those in rural or extremely poor areas, let’s remind ourselves who this program is really affecting.

These individuals who were benefiting from the food-stamp law and who now can’t are able-bodied, capable adults. These aren’t people with physical or mental disabilities or raising growing children. These are regular Joes who don’t seem to want to get a job.

And while I will say that getting a job can be harder than it sounds, Maine’s program solves that difficulty beautifully. If individuals can’t get and hold a part-time job of twenty hours per week, they can qualify by enrolling in training program. If that doesn’t get them a job, they can still qualify by volunteering.

Do you see what Maine did there? They’re making people exhaust their possibilities for employment before giving them a handout. Finally a state government has hit upon a great way to reward people for trying to get jobs and to punish those who sit around feeding off the taxes of the rest of the country.

Now the struggle remains for the rest of the country to work to adopt similarly effective laws.

http://usherald.com/maine-welfare-recipients-must-work-for-their-benefits/

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
to muja's topic, breakng the mentality --- can't be done. most humans love LOVE free sh-t. whether it's the mexican invasion, the ghetto hood rats, the (((bankers))), etc.

the only solution is to take that lifestyle option away. it has done immeasurable harm to the country -- incentivizing broken homes, sloth, and general lack of morals and self respect. this is no accident. because (((they))) would have stopped it a long time ago if the results were not what they seek.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I regard CPA's and Lawyers, along with at least a dozen other occupations as welfare parasites. The only demand for their services is artificially created by government. If it were not for laws making their services valuable, they would have to go out and get a job mowing lawns or raking leaves.
Granted, they are not the lazy envious freeloaders that SNAP recipients are, but they are a big drain on the working class just the same.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
to muja's topic, breakng the mentality --- can't be done. most humans love LOVE free sh-t. whether it's the mexican invasion, the ghetto hood rats, the (((bankers))), etc.

the only solution is to take that lifestyle option away. it has done immeasurable harm to the country -- incentivizing broken homes, sloth, and general lack of morals and self respect. this is no accident. because (((they))) would have stopped it a long time ago if the results were not what they seek.
For the record, most humans are not looking for "free shit".

You say " breaking the mentality cannot be done", then explain exactly how it can be done.
It's been a generational conditioning. ( see: Al " hate monger, race baiting pimp" Sharpton, and every other democrat whose agenda has been to keep poor people poor, and beholding to the democratic party for economic crumbs).

I listened to an interview some time ago where people who were on welfare for generations thought it was a way of life. They simply didn't know any better. They were never exposed to anything else. As children, they went hand in hand with their grandparents and parents to the food stamp and welfare offices. When they became of age, they got on the dole too. When they were forced off of welfare and had to work, they found out how good they felt after a hard day's labor, and a nice check in their hands at the end of the week - money they'd earned. With few exceptions, they were enlightened and changed folks.

It's not difficult to see what's been happening for decades. All you have to do is look and listen

carson.liberals.jpg

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Welfare is a bribe to keep the lazy from turning to crime. The Mozambique drill serves the same purpose, only it's more effective and doesn't cost as much

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
For the record, most humans are not looking for "free shit".
I think it's human nature for people to want free shet as well as great bargains. There may be some exceptions, but that is the general rule.
The problem lies in the expectations. A socialist once told me that I was an exception in that I used the bootstrap method to secure my future and that most people simply can't or won't plan that far ahead.
I told them that was a product of expectations. They lived for the day because they expected the gummit to take care of them when they grew old.
What was it like before the days of gimme free shet? People planned ahead and families took care of their old. There were a few who "fell through the cracks" and were left penniless and unable to fend for themselves in their old age and they served as an example for those who lived for the day. Their friends/co-workers probably pointed out the beggars and said "that's how you're gonna end up".

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
People planned ahead and families took care of their old.
Which is precisely as it should be. Goobermint has no legitimate role in looting the young/unborn to pay for the old...it's immoral.