• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

well I'll be darned, NASA again

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I stand so corrected. Clearly I do not know my 2,000,000 F tolerant heat shielding materials. I should have consulted the pink panther. lol

Aren't there cameras on the resupply shipments that are sent up to the ISS? (honestly, I don't know if there are, or are not; but if so they could be the source of such a picture)
That's an interesting theory. I'll add that to the list of ISS related questions I've been unable to find satisfactory answers to for many years now. Like...how is the damn thing electrically grounded? ...and how the hell do vacuum seals remain pliable and therefore safe at those alleged pressures without constant service/replacement?

I gave up on trying to figure out how the stupid ISS aluminum piece of garbage is allegedly traveling at mach 23 through the thermosphere without burning to a crisp...but the NASA worshipers claim "heat flux density" non-arguments...so whatever.

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1639792112233.png

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Going to have to correct you sir but looks to me like NASA is DU/R30 glass wool duct insulation on that star cruiser, a high quality product not aluminum foil.
View attachment 237293

think my bro in law has some on his dog house. wonder why he built it spaceworthy?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1639836659387.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I always get a kick out of that one,
space is a vacuum

how foogin' ridiculous is that for criminy sakes anyway,

one of their primary lies

just as they also state it is absolute zero, minus 459 degrees,

uhhh huh,

good grief man

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
just as they also state it is absolute zero, minus 459 degrees,
...which they counteracted to keep their apollo astro-nots from freezing to death by sticking them in latex suits with attached car battery powered heating units.

"K, you're good to go now...please don't get tangled up in the wires while you're pretending to dance around on the moon's surface."

Bad sci-fi is still bad half a century later.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Technology so advanced...that by apollo 12...they didn't even need a cameraman to take pictures from the moon's surface.

1639863462094.png

Very inspiring...to other producers of science fiction.

1639863999005.png

1639864421344.png

1639864097833.png

Last edited:

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

July 31, 1971: Astronauts Drive on the Moon​

1639871455958.png

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ohhh, I get it now,

the earth is flat on only 1 side,

finally, we have visual proof of same,

thank goodness that is settled science

1.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1639930774657.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yet despite all the alleged "cosmic radiation" the apollo astro-nots would have been exposed to on the moon as well as during the 238,900 mile trip between Earth and the moon and back the apollo astro-nots allegedly took thousands of perfect photographs. According to kodak, who made the film, there was nothing special about the film yet, apparently it was also immune to the effects of the alleged "cosmic radiation" the astro-nots were exposed to while pretending to romp around on the lunar surface. NOT. POSSIBLE.

1639944190384.png

1639944313602.png

For these reasons and others, some of the most vocal critics of the mainstream apollo narrative are professional photographers and people that make a living snapping pics that say there's zero chance guys in 1960s era latex space/time suits with Hasselblad cameras mounted to their torsos were able to take those pics, in that environment, in that amount of time.

The apollo missions are pure fantasy.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What was the purpose of this thing? I'm going to call it a plastic hotdog, but I'm sure it has an official name.

Scour the Apollo records to find the exact purpose of the plastic hotdog they stuck to the lunar module (LM). You see one on every Apollo mission's LM. Why?

FB_IMG_1640014097988.jpg

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
To keep your eyes off the precision engineering of the overhanging mismatched stuff down and left, and the gaping void above.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Probably the plastic hotdog is to remind the 3rd graders who built the lunar module out of curtain rods, foil, and construction paper of what was on the lunch menu that day.

That anybody still, to this day believes that piece of shit traveled in "outer space/time" is a testament to how effective the propaganda campaign has been over the years. 50 years after apollo 17, not a single human has claimed to have been beyond low Earth orbit. This is so, because it must be so...it's all a lie.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The really big ? circles around pre-August 15, 1971 when the U.S. was on the BW quasi gold standard.... Where did all the gold go that was supposedly funding the pre-1971 space programs... ???

"Between 1960 and 1973, NASA spent $28 billion developing the rockets, spacecraft and ground systems needed for what became the Apollo program. According to a recent analysis by the Planetary Society, that translates into an estimated $288.1 billion in inflation-adjusted dollars."

Thats a lot of gold at $44 oz....

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Apollo also laid the groundwork for all the theft since, so that NASA could pretend to explore the cosmos. $23+ billion a year to create lousy cartoons and low quality sci-fi a group of amateur film students could probably do just as well at a fraction of the cost.

The James Webb space telescope(JWST) is supposedly FINALLY going to be launched this week...after being originally suggested in 1996 and contracted to TRW on Sept 11, 2003 at a cost of $824.8 million. Well now, "just" 18 years later the thing is allegedly ready. Cost? $9,000,000,000...a cost increase of 991%. What do Americans have to show for it after EIGHTEEN YEARS? More stupid cartoons and a promise of more dumb cartoons to follow. What a GD joke...and these aholes allegedly sent men to the moon with 1960s era technology? Six times? Give me a break.

1640023577348.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This thread makes one go "Hmmmm...."

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
This thread makes one go "Hmmmm...."
Wait till you start asking yourself why it's so very important for governments around the world to convince their populaces that they're exploring "space/time" ...then it gets uncomfortable.

NASA was founded in 1958 after operation high jump and operation deep freeze. Then after the founding of the "space administration", the US government suddenly decided to begin detonating dozens of nuclear weapons in the upper "air sphere" and pacific islands...via operation fishbowl and operation dominic in 1962.

Ask yourself WTF were they doing? Say...cold war if you wish, though there's reams of evidence suggesting that the cold war was fake and was merely a scam to funnel more resources into the military complex.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1640031072201.jpg

These people are such liars its deafening... they wont admit their fundamental & theoretical mathematics are pure bullsheet!

Scientists Say the Laws of Physics May Be Changing

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
And more of the nonstop b.s., we need billions & billions & billions to investigate for years & years & years ..... or at least until its time to retire!

NASA scientists left baffled after recording 'eerie sounds' deep in space – LISTEN HERE​

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like R2-D2 demanding to see Obi-Wan played back at 10x speed and looped. lol

I wasn't even aware the rebel alliance had visited the moons of Jupiter.

In other news: NASA "scientists" baffled by institutions that manage to estimate budgets accurately within 1000%.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sounds like R2-D2 demanding to see Obi-Wan played back at 10x speed and looped. lol

I wasn't even aware the rebel alliance had visited the moons of Jupiter.

In other news: NASA "scientists" baffled by institutions that manage to estimate budgets accurately within 1000%.
Yeah, appears the Nasholes are trying to learn just how gullable the general public is.... BTW did you hapoen to notice the clowns name who wrote & reported this piece of propaghanda tripe?

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 237689
These people are such liars its deafening... they wont admit their fundamental & theoretical mathematics are pure bullsheet!

Scientists Say the Laws of Physics May Be Changing

I don't agree that they are pure bullsheet.

They are not the "definitive truth", because that is unattainable and any good scientist acknowledges that.

But the models are representations of reality, which must change and adjust as we learn more about reality. And the ones we use today are simply the best models we have yet come up with, which most accurately predict the behavior of the universe. And they work pretty darn well for predicting the behavior of a huge range of phenomena.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't agree that they are pure bullsheet.

They are not the "definitive truth", because that is unattainable and any good scientist acknowledges that.

But the models are representations of reality, which must change and adjust as we learn more about reality. And the ones we use today are simply the best models we have yet come up with, which most accurately predict the behavior of the universe. And they work pretty darn well for predicting the behavior of a huge range of phenomena.

Nonsense, they make it up as they go and when its discovered to bullshit, they change the rules and create new bull shit! Thats exactly whats going on... but I get it, its the only way to protect proprietary knowledge from global competitors... which is why the crap we are told is knowledge is mostly bullshit.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nonsense, they make it up as they go and when its discovered to bullshit, they change the rules and create new bull shit! Thats exactly whats going on
That is indeed how things work. The only difference is that you seem to think that the process produces bull shit, whereas I think it produces useful, although imperfect knowledge. This very process has meant that we have been able to chop down trees, build bridges, heat houses, grow crops, breed racehorses, drive cars, build nuclear power stations and computers etc.

... but I get it, its the only way to protect proprietary knowledge from global competitors
I'm not sure what protecting proprietary knowledge has to do with theoretical physics - at least in this sense.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
When theories are proven wrong via observation, science requires that they be dispensed with to make room for new ideas. That is not what happens with cosmology or theoretical physics. The problem is not that the knowledge is "imperfect", that's always been true...the problem is that the theories are provably wrong, yet aren't allowed to be challenged. Instead new theories are created to allow the provably wrong theories to continue to masquerade as though they're facts.

1640057569906.png

It stopped being science long ago...now it's about entrenched religious beliefs that cannot be dispelled and are perpetuated as though they're facts.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

I remember a similar experiment in an elementary Science class. We took an old, square, paint thinner can with a small amount of water and placed it on a burner to bring the water up past boiling where steam is actively leaving the can. We then sealed the lid back on the can. Removed the can from the burner and placed it in a tub of ice. The can crumpled under the vacuum pressure within it as the gas cooled and contracted.

Fun days.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
NASA admits we didn't go to the moon (part 1)

The apollo missions are pure fantasy.
HEY, wait a minute. 1966, I worked 84 hours a week + perdiem (cost of food & housing) AS DID ONE OTHER GIM2 PERSON.
We were assigned to the LEM/ORS (Lunar Excursion Module/ Orbital Rendezvous System) project at Hughes TEL in Tucson, AZ.
Are you telling me that we worked for all that $$$$$$ and it never got off the ground ???? :don't    know2::gracious::shit happens::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
HEY, wait a minute. 1966, I worked 84 hours a week + perdiem (cost of food & housing) AS DID ONE OTHER GIM2 PERSON.
We were assigned to the LEM/ORS (Lunar Excursion Module/ Orbital Rendezvous System) project at Hughes TEL in Tucson, AZ.
Are you telling me that we worked for all that $$$$$$ and it never got off the ground ???? :don't    know2::gracious::shit happens::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Not me saying it, but rather NASA! One giant make work project, billions & billions invested for nought, enjoy your Tang.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not me saying it, but rather NASA! One giant make work project, billions & billions invested for nought, enjoy your Tang.
In 10 weeks of pay, I bought a new 1966 Chevy Caprice 396. One of my best cars, I kept it for 8 years & 200,000 miles. :drive by:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
My gramps had a hard time comprehending rocket science too

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nonsense, they make it up as they go and when its discovered to bullshit, they change the rules and create new bull shit! Thats exactly whats going on...
They have that process from politicians ! :shit happens: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I remember a similar experiment in an elementary Science class. We took an old, square, paint thinner can with a small amount of water and placed it on a burner to bring the water up past boiling where steam is actively leaving the can. We then sealed the lid back on the can. Removed the can from the burner and placed it in a tub of ice. The can crumpled under the vacuum pressure within it as the gas cooled and contracted.

Fun days.
In my working days, I made a lot of parts using the vacuum forming technique. it is fun to watch a sheet of plastic form into a part in about 2 seconds.
2 min vid with 30 seconds of fluff !!
These are vacuum formed cell phone cases in 1978. Yes, I got started in my garage.

CELL PHONE CASES 1978...jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
People seeking to deceive often benefit from making things seem very complicated. Powell could talk about the complexities of managing the fed's so called "dual mandate" for hours...and when he was all done yammering the takeaway would be real simple. He's going to steal your money's purchasing power by conjuring lots more dollars.

NASA created a $1.5b solar probe with a heat shield rated to handle 2500 degrees f and they're going to repeatedly plunge it into a solar corona they themselves claim is 2 million degrees f. Sounds to me like they're completely full of shit and they expect people to believe them anyway. A lot of people will believe anything they say...no matter how idiotic...because they're immune to critical thought.

It's a cutting edge heat shield. Very high tech stuff consisting of some sandwiched carbon foam that's spray painted white. ...probably a couple hundred million right there.

Last edited: