• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

well I'll be darned, NASA again

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641503418154.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641503608073.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

This makes such perfect sense to me!!
The evidence that no human has ever gone past low Earth orbit is overwhelming. The only thing supporting the lie that Apollo ever went to the moon is people's unwillingness to admit they were fooled...we all were.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This represents quite a coincidence to me!

1641568515019.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
3 and a half hours of evidence that we never got to the Moon. Maybe hard to accept for some of us, but damned likely IMHO non the less.

The Truth Will Set You Free!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
3 and a half hours of evidence that we never got to the Moon. Maybe hard to accept for some of us, but damned likely IMHO non the less.

Just to insure the historical prospective. There were deniers when the Apollo 11 left the ground. Back then the deniers were were the fervently religious opposition groups. - For man to get to the Moon he would have to go through Heaven to get there, and man can not do that.
So now 50 years later the deniers have sharpened their attack strategy with science with flaws in their conclusion and is not thought all the way through.
The Van Allen Belts are not a consistent energy field that surrounds the Earth. Like all the energy fields it has waves of energy.
The capsules flew around the strongest energy waves:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
All of the "Questions" have been answered in detail

All of the denial dissertations have been debunked

All that is left, deniers, is stubborn insanity

Bitterly cling, just don't expect respect

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I have disagreements with many people, many of whom I still come away respecting To each his own I suppose. I really don't care what anyone else thinks about the shape of the planet, whether or not man has been to the moon or who shot JR. I'm not trying to convince anyone here of anything. Believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. The topic isn't worth taking shots at people here because their opinion doesn't align with mine.. I'm out of this one, good luck finding 'this truth'.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Weird that people that rightly distrust every single word of propaganda the government spews forth will defend NAShole liars without a shred of evidence. All the problems with their lame apollo story...are ignored because one can't prove conclusively they didn't go.

Why do NASholes themselves say they lack the technology to go send humans back? <crickets> Half a century later and not a single human from any country has claimed to have gone further than low Earth orbit. Makes zero sense...unless the apollo missions are exactly as they appear...fake.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
.Weird that people that rightly distrust every single word of propaganda the government spews forth will defend NAShole liars without a shred of evidence
This is hyperbole right?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
How very convienient, the VanAllen belts have gutters, grooves, trenches & furrows that the NASholes can magically fly thru...

You dont really believe this tripe, do you?
...then they got to the moon and stomped around in their latex space/time suits taking perfect pictures with cameras bolted to their torsos. The men and film for the cameras were both inexplicably unaffected by radiation as well as temperature extremes.

The whole thing is pure fiction. According to NASA themselves they'd have needed the equivalent of SIX FEET of lead shielding to protect the astro-nots and the film from the radiation to make that trip.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

After a while, I just began skimming... with sorrow that intelligent people could accept adopt and believe with such willful ignorance.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahah there you go, sol. What latex space suits would that be? Just like everything else, at every turn you don't have a damn clue what you are talking about.

just because you are insanely bitter and butthurt doesn't mean it didn't happen

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
After a while, I just began skimming... with sorrow that intelligent people could accept adopt and believe with such willful ignorance.
I enjoy reading the epic ownage being dished out by Joe

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahah there you go, sol. What latex space suits would that be? Just like everything else, at every turn you don't have a damn clue what you are talking about.
For the suit’s creator, the International Latex Corporation in Dover, Delaware

Yeah dave, you're clearly the rocket surgeon here. :) Enjoy that crow fella. Ya know, if you get some knee pads it might be more comfortable for you when assume the position for your government propagandists. slurp slurp.

just because you are insanely bitter and butthurt doesn't mean it didn't happen
What do I have to be bitter and butthurt about? I'm not the grown man that still believes in silly fairy tales.

"You can't PROVE my heroes at NASA are lying!" Get a clue dude. You don't even know who made the suit and you tell me I don't know what I'm talking about? hahaha

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

This is a very well produced documentary on how & why the Apollo moon missions were all faked... there is no hope for anyone that watches this vid and still believes these missions were real.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is a very well produced documentary on how & why the Apollo moon missions were all faked... there is no hope for anyone that watches this vid and still believes these missions were real.

I know BB. It's tough for many to face the truth, but face the truth they will!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

i kept an open mind about it all, figuring one day, someone would come up with the 'Moon Landing for Dummies' version

that video was it

i like physical evidence and it was chock full of what i needed to see

(i passed it on...)

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Bleat for the idiots, bobby

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bleat for the idiots, bobby

I feel bad for ya Dave, in the face of overwhelming evidence, the facts however remain the facts, belief can fool ya terribly.... You ought not be mad or angry at the message... that anger should be aimed at the clowns that perpetuated this fraud on America & the world....

The evidence presented is outstanding & fully supports the idea that it was/is a faked hoax.... its "The moon hoax for dummies"... kinda hard to support the Nasholes after that... but hey, the Spanish American war was created by a lie, FDR etc. knew the Nippons were going to bomb Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a lie, JFK killed by magic bullet lies, WTC's collapsing from kerosene (jet fuel), Wingless passenger jet putting a hole in the Pentagon, Ruby Ridge & Branch Dividian mass murders, the fake Cold War & WOT, and the latest big lie, the Covid pandemic... these are just a few off the top of my head, there are plenty more examples. WTF would I believe anything that compulsive liars & their institutions report or tell??? They simply are not credible to believe...

How many more lies must be illustrated before one begins to recognize a pattern of frauds, lies & misrepresentations is exactly how the political classes & their agents operate....???

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
If it was fake, why wouldn’t one landing/walk be enough? Why risk being exposed 5 more times?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The NAShole liars really need Buzzy boy to kick off. He says some of the craziest "conspiracy theory" shit when he's interviewed. Collins and Armstrong had the integrity to become depressed reclusives when they were still alive, but Aldrin just continuously runs his mouth.

No shit it was well staged. "Armstrong was such a good cameraman" ROFL

Nobody is that good. Taking perfect photos with a top viewfinder camera fixed to the torso with manual controls while wearing a bulky underwear suit and thick gloves? Gimme a GD break with this nonsense.

If it was fake, why wouldn’t one landing/walk be enough? Why risk being exposed 5 more times?
They had lots more hopping around on wires to do while pretending to "science". Remember they hadn't yet dropped a hammer next to a feather to disprove gravity. Plus they had lots of petrified wood to collect so they could pretend they were moonrocks.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Essentially they wasted billions & billions of gold backed dollars and failed... they were reduced to the hoax to justify the losses that were incurred by these failures.... Imagine the resultant disgust, distaste and loss of confidence the general public and taxpayers would have possessed if it was revealed that NASA spent $25 billions in Bretton-Woods dollars ($42 oz) and could not deliver... ??? Politically it would be a oversight disaster... the only means to avoid these political & financial problems was to fake it. They had no other choice if they were not willing to admit the failure....

Why haven't we been back since the early 70s? It makes not one ounce of sense. This is NOT how research & state capitalism operate, especially considering there were over 20,000 contractors that supplied parts & labor to the project.... If they had ACTUALLY traveled to the surface of the moon, there would now be a massive space facility with surface mounted deep space telescopes on the moon, they would be conducting all kinds of scientific research, using the moon as a launching point to explore Mars, and beyond etc... the telemetry data & other necessary data etc. would not be missing or destroyed....

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A different perspective....

Watch "JFK David Lifton “Final Charade” New Witnesses & Theory Autopsy “Best Evidence” Brent Holland Show" on YouTube

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Nobody is that good. Taking perfect photos with a top viewfinder camera fixed to the torso with manual controls while wearing a bulky underwear suit and thick gloves? Gimme a GD break with this nonsense.

I think that fact that there was zero film degradation is much more compelling. Out in space for days, yet pictures are color/contrast perfect. Please, anyone, explain how this is possible.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not possible and the manufacturer of said film(kodak), has said publicly that there was nothing special about the film the astro-nots pretended to use that would have protected it from either the temperature extremes or the radiation that NASA themselves claim existed on the moon as well as the trip there and back.

The whole thing is just a bunch of lies.