• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

well I'll be darned, NASA again

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not possible and the manufacturer of said film(kodak), has said publicly that there was nothing special about the film the astro-nots pretended to use that would have protected it from either the temperature extremes or the radiation that NASA themselves claim existed on the moon as well as the trip there and back.

The whole thing is just a bunch of lies.
Perhaps we are living in an era of The Great Awakening. Who knows? Pass the popcorn please!

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1641832236427.jpg

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah but we really really did go to the Moon...REALLY! People will believe anything these days and some will fight you tooth and nail to support their failed beliefs because they can't face the truth!

Amazing isnt it, the greatest feat of mankind and NASA loses 13,000 reels of evidence! Forget all the other evidences, this one thing tells the entire story.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing isnt it, the greatest feat of mankind and NASA loses 13,000 reels of evidence! Forget all the other evidences, this one thing tells the entire story.
After hemming and hawing about the whereabouts of the original footage and telemetry data for decades, NASholes finally admitted in 2009 that the reels were "degaussed" to save money/space.

Not their data to erase, but apparently none of that matters when you're a corrupt gumbymint federal agency committing one of the biggest frauds in human history.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
After hemming and hawing about the whereabouts of the original footage and telemetry data for decades, NASholes finally admitted in 2009 that the reels were "degaussed" to save money/space.

Not their data to erase, but apparently none of that matters when you're a corrupt gumbymint federal agency committing one of the biggest frauds in human history.
just think what the Muslims must feel like by now....

NASA chief says agency's goal is Muslim outreach, forgets to mention space​

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The NASholes have been overtly political for some while now. They also want the herd thinned because they think the pesky little people are damaging "spaceship Earth". IOW the NASholes want you dead because climate change weather.

Unfortunately, many won't stop worshiping NASA douchebags long enough to realize they're just like all the other federal regime alphabet agencies peddling political bs that betrays the people keeping their lights on. I can only assume most consider NASA "different" because "space is cool".

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The NASholes have been overtly political for some while now. They also want the herd thinned because they think the pesky little people are damaging "spaceship Earth". IOW the NASholes want you dead because climate change weather.

Unfortunately, many won't stop worshiping NASA douchebags long enough to realize they're just like all the other federal regime alphabet agencies peddling political bs that betrays the people keeping their lights on. I can only assume most consider NASA "different" because "space is cool".
well, they really have some cool symbolism, very colorful and demonic

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
well, they really have some cool symbolism, very colorful and demonic
That's a feature...not a bug. lol

1641854339250.png

They like to name their scammy missions after polytheistic deities too. Kind of pathetic if you think about it.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
b2e51166ccc7adf5f4d98cb70a0b86ee.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Watch "Buzz Aldrin on Late Night with Conan O'Brien (2000)" on YouTube

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I'll be darned, 40 billion billions of 'em​

Our Universe Probably Has 40 Billion Billions of Black Holes​

Meaghan Kirby
Fri, January 21, 2022, 11:12 AM

Black holes have long been a fairly enigmatic entity within our universe. Discovered in the ’60s, the first black hole wasn’t formally confirmed until the ’70s. And it wasn’t until 2019 that we saw the first image of a black hole. But it turns out there are likely a lot of them. A team of scientists at Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati studying the demographics of stellar mass black holes are releasing a series of papers with their findings, and their first paper delivers a supernova-sized bombshell.
In their (very well-studied) estimation, our universe has 40 billion billions of black holes. Yes, billion billions. Forty of them, in fact. This is what it looks like in number form, to help get a sense of just how monumental that number is: 40,000,000,000,000,000,000. Just so many zeroes.
An illustration of a black hole

M. Helfenbein, Yale University/OPAC
The paper was recently published in The Astrophysical Journal. (We first saw this at Gizmodo.) Alex Sicilia, a SISSA Ph.d student, leads the team, which consists of supervisors and a series of collaborators both at the institution and around the world. So how did the team come up with that astonishing number? Using SEVN, a stellar evolution code and combining it with relevant data on stars in galaxies. Specifically, stars’ metallicity, mass, and formation rates.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
“The innovative character of this work is in the coupling of a detailed model of stellar and binary evolution with advanced recipes for star formation and metal enrichment in individual galaxies,” Sicila said in a press release. “This is one of the first, and one of the most robust, ab initio computation of the stellar black hole mass function across cosmic history.”
Concept art of a supermassive black hole

NASA/JPL-Caltech
Part of their study also looked at the ways in which black holes, especially those of differing mass sizes, form. As stated above, their research focused on stellar black holes, one of the four categories of black hole. They examined isolated stars, binary systems, and stellar clusters. And it’s the latter, per their findings, that contribute to the formation of massive stellar black holes.
So there are a hell of a lot of black holes out in the universe. And, to think about it, this is just the first of presumably several papers. If this is what they’re starting with, we’re very curious to see what the SISSA team publishes next.

The post Our Universe Probably Has 40 Billion Billions of Black Holes appeared first on Nerdist.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
40 billion billions of black holes. Yes, billion billions. Forty of them, in fact. This is what it looks like in number form, to help get a sense of just how monumental that number is: 40,000,000,000,000,000,000. Just so many zeroes.
What's this 40 billion billions stuff? They should just call it what it is, 40 quintillion.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know nothing. I can prove it.
I have been told by experts that gravity is a function of time.
I don't pretend to understand that nor do I pretend to debunk it.

I do know I had a few Commodore 64s and I couldn't use them to navigate to the PX never mind the moon.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I know nothing. I can prove it.
I have been told by experts that gravity is a function of time.
I don't pretend to understand that nor do I pretend to debunk it.

I do know I had a few Commodore 64s and I couldn't use them to navigate to the PX never mind the moon.
i had one of those and learned about gravity when tossing it off of a train bridge...that science is fascinating stuff

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i had one of those and learned about gravity when tossing it off of a train bridge...that science is fascinating stuff
:rotf::rotf::rotf:

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it's a nasa miracle! all of the astros survived the challenger explosion

1643682597040.png

Ellison Onizuka now presents himself as his "identical twin brother" Claud. Ancestry.com does not have any entry for anyone with this name. Here is a YouTube of "Claude Onizuka":

Michael J Smith is now Professor Smith, and was teaching at the Univ of Wisconsin as late as 2018. Reportedly his email address is mjsmith@cae.wisc.edu

Christa McAuliffe, who used her middle name, is now using her real name: Sharon A. McAuliffe. She is a law professor at Syracuse U. of Law.

Francis Richard Scobee, the commander, is now going by Richard Scobee, the CEO of Cows to Trees, Ltd. IT has something to do with the Photosynthesis-Respiration/CO2 cycle. Here is his linkedIn profile.

Judith Resnik is a Professor at Yale Law.

Ronald McNair is now living as his "identical twin brother" Carl. His profile lists him as: Author/Inspirational Speaker/ Diversity in the Space Program Presenter (NASA)/ STEM Education Advocate.

This YouTube video has pictures of the astronauts then and now.

What was the real mission of STS 51-L? Perhaps we will never know. The mission was supposed to deploy a NASA relay/communication satellite and deploy another for observation of Halley's Comet. Seems innocuous enough. The military mission would have had to deploy these sats, as their absence would have been obvious. Neither sat is very large, and the orbiter would have had physical storage space in the cargo bay, and additional mass allowance for more cargo.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
NASA has revealed its retirement plans for the International Space Station, originally designed to last just 15 years.

The space agency will send the station crashing into the South Pacific by January 2031 following a gradual ‘de-orbit’ of the 930,000-pound ISS, laying it to rest in a ‘space cemetery’ that is located in one of the most-remote places on Earth.

DETAILS: https://on.rt.com/bqtf

FB_IMG_1644010711661.jpg

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What could possibly go wrong? LOOK OUT BELOW!
Relax, at the rate we're going, there probably won't be a NASA or a country left by 2031

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Getting rid of the frauds... plunge them into the deep Pacific trench.

providing you actually believe it exists up there to begin with,

I am open to it not existing at all,

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
providing you actually believe it exists up there to begin with,

I am open to it not existing at all,
I've actually seen enough to believe it exists but what I think it actually is has been misrepresented and isn't what it appears to be...if THAT makes any sense

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
ISIS Come over Central KY fairly often. The weathermen here will mention the orbit and where to look during the flyby. I believe there is also a website that folks can go to for their area.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Astronomers discovered a mysterious spinning mass at the edge of our galaxy​

Joshua Hawkins
Mon, February 7, 2022, 8:06 PM

7dcb483986c9d1e635feec055645b21f

If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, BGR may receive an affiliate commission.
Astronomers have discovered a mysterious repeating transient at the edge of our galaxy. The mass is unlike anything we’ve ever seen, and it releases massive bursts of energy up to three times an hour. Researchers discovered the mass while mapping radio waves in space. The team believes it could be a neutron star or even a white dwarf with a very powerful magnetic field surrounding it.

This mysterious repeating transient has astronomers scratching their heads​

An astrophysicist led the team that made the discovery. Dr. Natasha Hurley-Walker, who works with the Curtin University node of the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research said the object was “completely unexpected.”
“This object was appearing and disappearing over a few hours during our observations,” Hurley-Walker stated (according to a release from ICRAR). The researchers say that the mysterious object was sending out beams of radiation for a minute of every twenty to thirty minutes. Additionally, it’s one of the brightest radio sources that we’ve ever seen in the sky. The researchers labeled the object a repeating transient. Essentially, it releases short bursts of energy before going dark once again.
Even more intriguing, though, is that the mysterious repeating transient is only 4,000 light-years or so away from us. “It’s in our galactic backyard,” Hurley-Walker said in reference to the object. Unfortunately, not much else is known about the object at this time. However, Dr. Hurley-Walker said that it matches predictions for an astrophysical object they call an “ultra-long period magnetar.”
“It’s a type of slowly spinning neutron star that has been predicted to exist theoretically,” she explained. “Nobody expected to directly detect one like this because we didn’t expect them to be so bright.”
Additionally, Dr. Hurley-Walker says the mysterious repeating transient is converting magnetic energy to radio waves more effectively than anything else that they have ever witnessed.

Space is full of strange things​

mysterious repeating transient location

mysterious repeating transient location
This isn’t the first time that researchers have observed a transient object in space. In fact, they’re actually quite common. According to Dr. Gemma Anderson, an astrophysicist with ICRAR and Curtin University, there are a few different types of transients.
Fast transients are usually neutron stars that flash on and off within milliseconds. Other, slow transients are like supernovas. They appear over the course of a few days, but then disappear after a few months have passed. This particular mysterious repeating transient was bright and smaller than our Sun. The object emitted highly polarized radio waves. The researchers say that this suggests that it had a very strong magnetic field around it.
Much like the other strange objects that we find in our universe, like the strange sounds coming from Jupiter’s moon, researchers will continue to monitor this new and mysterious repeating transient to learn more about it.
See the original version of this article on BGR.com

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How many have looked through a telescope (at night) to explore outer space?

Or maybe I should preface that question do you believe there is such a thing as outer space?

Maybe it's just pictures painted on the surface of the big "snow globe" we live it.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How many have looked through a telescope (at night) to explore outer space?

Or maybe I should preface that question do you believe there is such a thing as outer space?

Maybe it's just pictures painted on the surface of the big "snow globe" we live it.
As a young man I had my head in the clouds, wondering about the advances of man. Now that I'm older and have learned about the lies that have been the foundation of all that wonderment, I've realized my head needs to be right here on Earth and on a swivel to avoid the many pitfalls that have appeared in today's society.
In short, IDGAF about 'space'
YMMV

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I own a Newtonian reflector telescope and use it often...though it's a bit of an on again off again hobby, as I've many interests and only so much time. These days I'm quite frankly, just as likely to set it up on a beach and watch ships and opposite shores *NOT* disappear over curved water as I am to snap photos of mars. I realize however, that actual independently verifiable evidence of stuff is a throwback to a simpler time...and people don't care about that stuff anymore.

...particularly as the "heroes" at NASA are continuously spewing forth unverifiable and fanciful crap like space/time craft that allegedly sample the sol-ar corona. ROFL People believe any dogshit these days...provided it comes from the proper source and it fits within their own belief structure.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
tell us, did you double check on "Newtonian" before you used that name drop?