• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Were all going to die....E Bo La

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Flying Ebola infected Congolese to Mexico then dumping them on our border. Now they're being sent to San Antonio where two major freeways meet

Read the whole thing, including the comments.

https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-ebola-update.html?m=1

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
They've been trying to find ways to reduce the population for quite some time.

But I wouldn't be too worried. Mao got rid of tens of millions. We sent at least 50K young Americans to their death on some stupid "fear the communism" worry, on the other side of the world. That many die each year simply from suicide - many of them vets unfortunately.

Yet with all this and much much more - we're still here - alive and kicking.

My thinking is, this in and of itself inspires a lot of hope.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Global Incidents Outbreak Map

http://outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com/

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Stock up on colloidal silver, and don't worry about it, or any other contagion the deep,state wants to throw at us.
I make it with my own generator.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Stock up on colloidal silver, and don't worry about it, or any other contagion the deep,state wants to throw at us.
Seriously? CS does the job? Anything supporting that idea you can link to?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Good, ebola will clean up the cites and cause the inner city commies to die out. Sure, there may be some collateral damage but those of us prepared and living in the boonies will have much more time to prepare simply because we're not exposed to nearly as many people every day than they are. Imagine all the people who physically touch each other in the crowded cars of public transportation in every big city, just going to and from work every day!!

I myself have a supply of CS and a new CS generator with the knowledge and ability to make hundreds of gallons more...and that's just a single item!

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And typhoid, tetanus, whooping couch etc running rampant in 3rd world shitholes LA, SF, Seattle, etc,

Why anybody would actually choose to live anywhere near any big city is above my pay grade.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And typhoid, tetanus, whooping couch etc running rampant in 3rd world shitholes LA, SF, Seattle, etc,

Why anybody would actually choose to live anywhere near any big city is above my pay grade.
It's a mental disease!

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker

Treetop

Seeker
Seeker
I'm loving my new Atlasnova CSG-ULTRA! It takes all of the guess work and potential inconsistencies out of the process, IMO. Treetop

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Now that we know bats can carry the EBOLA virus...what could possibly go wrong with this hair-
brained idea?

How the Pentagon is planning to use bats in the battle against bioweapons
The last US military attempt to employ bats was a disastrous failure that involved miniature bombs. Now, their remarkable defensive abilities against disease are being eyed.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/uni...h5sJ0XpYgD31v02mwSA2NCxP7KrVJm2kjZrKo91FeJcOU

drives me batty

SC

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Too cold for ebola up here, but feel free to wipe out the snowbirds down there so they don't return!