• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What Book Are You Reading Now?

combat18

Banned
Reaction score
" The Wolves " By Hans Hellmut Kirst

The best author ever though no one has ever heard of him

dirt to oil

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
got 2 on the go, Bones of Contention by Lubenow , and Without Excuse by Gitt

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Mark Levin - the Liberty Amendments
And
Vince Flynn - Separation of Power

Depending on mood entertainment or research

Silver Sayyid

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Juggling 3 books at the moment... Soldier ask not (mind candy) Gordon R Dickenson, The Iliad by Homer which I read every couple of years and the Go Rin No Sho by Musashi which is in permanent rotation.

Tinbox

YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR!
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just finished A Brave New World.

None Dare Call it Conspiracy is en route.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
the cause of world unrest

by unknown author

it is one of the books the pigmen would like snuffed

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just a great read Chickenhawk by Rob Mason about a helo pilot's experience in Vietnam. Sad but a page turner.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/63699.Chickenhawk

I read that maybe 20 years ago and still plainly remember it, which is a testament considering how many books I read.

Currently working through a number of books of incredibly good historical fiction by British author Bernard Cornwell. I read one or two of his books and got hooked big time.

soupbone

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I just finished Nature's Eternal Religion. Its a guide for preserving the white race. That sounds extreme and probably even silly to most people but according to amnesty international and similar organizations that provide statistics and demographic data, the white race is in fact shrinking at an alarming rate. Klaussen knew this back in the 70s and suggests that other races are essentially harmful to the white race and with the data he provides, its hard to dispute. Some races are more harmful than others obviously. If every white American read this book, I can guarantee you 100% there would be a revolution in this country.

voodoo1951

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I love biographies. Just finishing up on "Frank" The Voice. I especially like it because most of it takes place in NYC/LA and I have been to many of the places mentioned in the book. Great memories growin' up in the City back in the early Fifties and visiting my Aunt and Uncle in LA many times. THAT was when America was in its heyday. GOOD TIMES!

Attachments

• Frank Sinatra.jpg
    Frank Sinatra.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 198

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson

"Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail"

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I just finished reading "Monster" by Frank Peretti.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003IGDD3O/

Great read, the author does a great job of making you feel involved and caring about the characters. Plus it was about one of my favorite subjects: bigfoot.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Alas, Babylon (one of the original works of post-apocalyptic fiction)

Absolutely outstanding read, "had" to read it in high school, went back and reread it a few years later. I enjoyed it so much; I didn't return it to school. I found his other books in used bookstores a few years back. None of them are as good as Alas Babylon, but Mr. Adam was a real close 2nd.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I typically read 3 to 4 books at a time, cursed with a wandering interest, ja'know...

Currently on the shelf are:

The Self-Aware Universe, by Amit Goswami, Ph.D.,

Jed McKenna's Theory of Everything,

And I'm in the process of re-reading: Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig.

sharkman

Cobra Commander
Seeker
Reaction score
Atlantis, Alien Visitations and Genetic Manipulations by Michael Tsarion (halfway thru)
Everything You Know is Wrong by Lloyd Pye (just started)
Gods of Eden by William Bramley (almost done)

up next:
Not In His Image by John Lash
Anvil of the Psyche by Thomas Sheridan
Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot

Perception Deception by David Icke (pre-ordered)

I would eventually like to get all of Michael Tsarion & Lloyd Pye books as well as Flying Serpents and Dragons by R.A.Boulay. Gotta lot of reading to do in 2014.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Some of the best kick as$ Sci-Fi ever, "Reality Dysfunction" by Peter F Hamilton.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Mountain Man by Vardis Fisher

Argentium

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I just finished Bart Ehrman's 'Jesus Interrupted'. Now I'm 2 chapters into 'The Fame Of A Dead Man's Deeds' which is the biography of William Pierce.
Lemme know what you think when you finish it, it's been on my reading list for quite a while. I've been an admirer of Dr. Pierce for years.

soupbone

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Lemme know what you think when you finish it, it's been on my reading list for quite a while. I've been an admirer of Dr. Pierce for years.

He's probably the greatest white man of the past 70 years.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Solo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just finished "Män som hatar kvinnor" ...better known by its English title "Girl with the dragon tattoo" :). It was an awesome read, though I regret seeing the movie before I read the book. I'm looking forward to reading the next two in the series and after that I hope to read Ender's Game.

If anyone else has recommendations along the mystery/thriller/adventure genre please feel free to make recommendations :D!

samwiii

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Getting ready to start "The Devil in the White City" by Erik Larson. It was recommended by a couple of friends and sounds like it could be a good read.

Argentsum

Blown Away
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I challenge anyone on this board to read an unedited version of Finnegans Wake, by James Joyce.

There is an article about it here===> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnegans_Wake

In 1998, the Modern Library ranked Finnegans Wake 77th on its list of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century.
Which, I guess, means its an important book but, well, see for yourself.

http://books.google.com/books?id=CT...ce=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

It's words are an invitation to insanity. Enjoy the ride.

Whacky Stacker

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Maddaddam by Margaret Atkinson. Third novel in a trilogy. Light science fiction and very unique.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Harbinger...Jonathan Cahn

The Bible...numerous, with Yaweh's inspiration :bowdown:

Just started the harbinger, what did you think of it?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just started the harbinger, what did you think of it?

I'm a pagan, and I thought it was a great read.

I'm currently reading "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston Price, published in 1939. He looked at "primitive" people around the world and found that had fewer than one tooth with a cavity per 100, despite no dentists, no tooth brushes, no fouride, and no floss. Once they stared eating white flour, canned foods and sugar teeth with decay went up to 30-50 per 100.

Crooked teeth, club feet, etc. are very rare on primitive diets and all become commonplace once on the white man's food.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hey techno geeks, if you haven't read Daemon by Daniel Suarez buy it now..... Just wow....

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've been trying to read 'Political Ponerology' and am finding it the most pretentious load of indecipherable crap I have ever seen. Avoid.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Duck Commander Family by Willie and Kori Robertson

Just finished:

Kill the Messenger by Nick Schou

pitw

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Tall in the saddle[60 years of Ranching] by Lorne Maull

This fellow was a neighbor and I had to see if he lied as much as a writer as he did as a rancher. Even worse than I thought.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Peripheral by William Gibson, one of my favorite modern authors. His new novel.

1/2 way done, pretty good so far.

Finished. I enjoyed the book, however, a few things in it I didn't care for, example, the global warming meme popped up. The end was a little too "happily ever after" for me as well.
Still, a good read for Gibson [cyberpunk SciFi] readers.

Last edited:

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I just finished Liberty Against the Law by Christopher Hill. It's not my usual kind of book. It deals primarily with loss of liberty in England due to the enclosures and the attempt by the gov't to control religion to better control the populace. I'm going to have to think about this one for a while.

IrishSean

Reaction score
Thick Face, Black Heart by Chin-Ning Chu, all I can say is wow, I will be reading this one a few more times :)

pitw

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thick Face, Black Heart by Chin-Ning Chu, all I can say is wow, I will be reading this one a few more times :)

Yeah it kinda/sorta pee's me off when a book don't hold my attention enough the first time through too.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Tall in the saddle[60 years of Ranching] by Lorne Maull

This fellow was a neighbor and I had to see if he lied as much as a writer as he did as a rancher. Even worse than I thought.

That my friend is called " Artistic License". NEVER let the truth get in the way of telling a good story.