• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What business does government have building or maintaining statutes or monuments?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
You may do what you want ( which currently seems very obvious) it is the resulting consequences you may have to deal with.
Income Tax and Eminent Domain
.Gov has been doing this longer than you have been alive and will keep doing this no matter what form of .gov exists long after you are dead.

Learn the Serenity Prayer: Change what is within your power, and accept what you can not.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference ".
The Courage to Change the things I can....so I might as well try. In Belgium they have statutes to a King who ordered the amputation of hands for Africans who did not want to slave for him, I hope they have the courage to change who they are supposed to worship.

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The government doesn't have business doing most things. I figure people are upset at the intent of the Marxists.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I figure people are upset at the intent of the Marxists.
Do most people realize that they are marxists? Do most people even know what marxism is?

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Do most people realize that they are marxists? Do most people even know what marxism is?
Probably not. Marxism doesn't actually exist outside of theory. In every single case in history where the so-called "working class" overthrew the nobles, the proletariat went on to become the exact oppressive noble class they claimed to fight against.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Probably not. Marxism doesn't actually exist outside of theory. In every single case in history where the so-called "working class" overthrew the nobles, the proletariat went on to become the exact oppressive noble class they claimed to fight against.
sounds like liberia. where freed american slaves immediately took slaves and jumped into the slave trading market

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1593348340344.png