• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What can we do to make GIM better?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I would like to be paid, preferably in bullion, for my high quality content that I provide here on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There used to be a way to check your recent posts.

As in:

Search User's Posts

The forum is now large enough that the above becomes quite handy. But I dunno how to do it anymore.
You mean this?

To get there, I clicked on your profile. Once there, I saw a bar with "profile posts" "recent activity" "postings" and "information".
I clicked on "postings", scrolled to bottom and then clicked on "find all content by Unca Walt".

I hope that helps.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Hey guys,

An update,

Checked with the boyz at xenforo, thought I was plumb stupid for wanting 'new posts' fixed to left position. They more or less told me to bump off as it is part of the main programming. So in other words, the attempts I made at moving this or that in the coding did not work for a reason. Even then, I will continue to try to find a solution for that.

Regarding size of page numbers and that type of stuff. Was tinkering with those awhile back until someone started raising hell that there were too many font changes and so on going on, so thought I should chill on that for awhile. But, I did have them go back to the base format, ie default, where I haven't been making all of the changes.

Recent posts/New Posts/User Posts are all here, just different ways of getting to it. For now, not going to tinker with that any longer until I can spend some time on the main code. But, even if we did find a solution, whenever we update this, anything we did would be wiped out and we would be right back to this position.

GIM is nothing without the people who make it great
that is a fact!

:sculpter:

:gold:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
You mean this?

To get there, I clicked on your profile. Once there, I saw a bar with "profile posts" "recent activity" "postings" and "information".
I clicked on "postings", scrolled to bottom and then clicked on "find all content by Unca Walt".

I hope that helps.
OUT-fargin-STANDING

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I have to say it's really a sweet site. I had no idea how nice it could be.

Some really nice features here that make the old site seem like the dark ages.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
There used to be a way to check your recent posts.

As in:

Search User's Posts

The forum is now large enough that the above becomes quite handy. But I dunno how to do it anymore.
If you're trying to find a particular thread go to the member's profile page, click "recent activity" or "postings" and that should work.

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Scorp,
Maybe a way to size images that you had to a post.
Specifically the image addition next to smilies.
If I'm missing something, which is very possible, please help me out.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Ah, thank you.
Over at that thread, a fly on the wall, the pic was huge. No reason.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter