• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What Gives

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Checking my eyelids for leaks then....

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
As one the earliest era of members I must say it is not even Midnight on the West coast an this is who's online,
Absolute tragedy!
It's not to hard to figure out why..
Its a 'tragedy' people arent, 'online"?

Maybe they found more fulfilling things to do with their time than bitch and moan on the computer. I mean it does tend to get old pretty quick.

Less screen time is a good thing IMO.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yeah maybe, like making money

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I just got up. Wife and kid are out of toen. House to myself. What time do I take a nap?

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What time do I take a nap? I just got up my next one is two hours away.
Nick are you still in FL? I am int he the San Juans at the moment think I'll do summer fishing here for the summer for Stelalhead and the Sea Run Cutthroat

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Whoa!!
Is it morning already?!

Beautiful day out there in the San Juans today, eh Curt?
Sun for a change.

BF

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What time do I take a nap? I just got up my next one is two hours away.
Nick are you still in FL? I am int he the San Juans at the moment think I'll do summer fishing here for the summer for Stelalhead and the Sea Run Cutthroat

Yes, all over FL. Mostly on the Treasure Coast, but will be in Naples on Monday.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Anacortes to get a Apple or Blueberry Fritter.
Whoa!!
Is it morning already?!

Sun for a change.

BF
Yeah it's supposed to keep getting nicer I'm into it I'm up in the valley today I got a place up here I've been trying to work on.
I'm heading down I got to go to Costco and get a haircut.
I may go out to Anacortes to get me I wanted apple fritters or blueberry fritter from The donut House that place is great, Tai's has been a good.
I may wind up going out to Whidbey I got to go out there one day and next week to see a horse actually Philly I want to buy for my granddaughter.
breaker

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Whoa!!
Is it morning already?!

Sun for a change.

BF
Yes it is I'm up in the valley right now though I got to head down to Costco and home Depot. I may swing by Anacortes and get me a apple fritter or blueberry fritter from The donut House.Tai is an awesome Baker.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Hey, swing on by if ya got the time, be glad to meetcha and have a beer together.

BF

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Out in the valley today. Hot enough for ya?

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Out in the valley today. Hot enough for ya?
Too hot. I'm thinking I might head to Deception pass State park. Maybe cool off at west point.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
damn straight it's too hot
It's so hot my orchids are wilting
The chair is against the door

Last edited:

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"orchids are wilting"

It's code.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Too hot. I'm thinking I might head to Deception pass State park. Maybe cool off at west point.
If you go to deception pass parking lot and bail over the trail down the hill toward the water on the way down up on the right I got a little perch up there where I used to always go with a good friend and burn blunts and drink Red Hook ale it should be still be there to aluminum can pipe works good was there for 20 years before I think it's an old animal Pop can I haven't been there for 15 years so that but it's a nice little perch up there where you can sit with a couple of six pack high schoolers igloos and onshore breeze blows on you it's beautiful watch the boats coming in I love it I do over there too you can go across the bridge back over to the parking lot down there in the bottom on the north side of the bridge and if you dive that wall you don't get much time cuz the current you only get about 45 minutes of slack tired you got to be fast but all along that wall is awesome and you can scallops just scramble all over the place and you can get a bucket load of scallops in a hurry I take a bag down when I scuba dive so I put all my catch in the bag as long as no sharks come around to f*** with you you know you're good if the sharks hit the bag if you got a fish in it you got to get rid of the bag and let him go after the fish once you spear I'm there bleeding draws the sharks in unless you can punch the shark in the nose they don't like that. I don't know it's been a long time since I've been there I might go check that place out again.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Oh another thing and watch out for the sea lions seals won't bug you they just hang out. Seals won't bother you they just like to hang out they'll eat your catch too but they won't attack you for it see lion will though I'd rather tangle with the shark in the sea lion everytime

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Wants a sea lion taste blood you become food it usually don't bothers with tanks in a wide open area it's usually up by keystone or somewhere where they can be a problem they'll come right in I've gone to the bottom and did The Rock crawl all the way back to the shallow water and got stood up and walked on out to get away from them. Never had good luck with the Dungeness crab out there but there's plenty of other places for him they like to be in the current when the current moves that's when the crabs move there ain't no better crab in the world than Dungeness crab I used to get 89 in out there everybody else is trying to get fixing a quarter to be legal and then little red rock crabs they're probably as Good as a dungeon ass there's not as much meat on them and they're harder to crack but it's tasty, hard to crack channellocks work better than crap Walnut breakers.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Now I see what you did at 4:50 a.m. here and I'm getting hungry

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't know if thieberts is there you could always just go buy them are there's always some wagon burners selling the little necks and Manila clams and crab and the shrimp I don't know how big the shrimp must be anymore they were getting pretty small when I left 10 years ago got to go out deep for the prawns and wagon burners don't go out there they're lazy you know the type. I used to buy my little necks and manila's off Rosie Caiyou from the swinomish tribe 0.90 a pound, got my good shrimp from Brian Mackie there in Anacortes I don't know if he's still fishing and I get my oysters from some cat out in Samish Island. Way cheaper than Taylor's.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Langley had a tire reef it was pretty good always a lot of crap around that lot of octopus too you can tell by the crab shells laying everywhere nobody lived in warned him about the octopus out there so the crab just kept coming in about a nice fish good color good colors in the fish. Keystone you could get into the Link card you're a spiraling you got a fight on your hands one time I went down so deep I had to shove it I shot it against the a wall and I had to shove that end of the spear right into the wall to hold that thing till he settled down he would have got away he is jerking that beer going all the way around and and I was afraid he's going to break the line finally he gave up to his fate they're the best eating cod there is and if you get the roll out of one you can make some great egg clusters good for steelhead and the rivers I used to make those and can eggs all the time mostly I just use the clusters cut them up in a good size chunks for a hook and roll them in borax they work every single time I tell you I caught 48 lb salmon out of the Skagit no problem deep holes long hard fight if they run twice they're gone they'll spoil you yeah that's a good time. Can't let them get turned into of the current get turned and go into the current, babe I do that twice next time they swim like a move forward just turn sideways but the water drag them away from you I've landed a several of them though one time I came out of the railroad there at Rockport was 60 silvers coho salmon I was up for 2 days smoking and steaking & freezing and then sit out at the smokehouse going and must have went through five or six cases of beer. Old lady didn't get any for 4 or 5 days but I rested up gave her the salami then.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Hole Lee Chit, Curt — what a story!

Likes the series on the last post
I ain't gonna post a like on each one <heh>

BF

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Now I understand why run-on sentences without punctuation were eschewed by my English teacher....

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yeah I was I can say is I talk to text and I like to talk and I don't even read what I say if you don't like it I don't know what to tell you. I guess I should write everything in word or even works that can correct the punctuation at will then cut and paste it on here yeah I could do that Haha if it ain't marketing is nobody reads my post hardly anyway so oh well at least they pay attention to the important stuff. Getting my command post put together I got to hang my four 43 inch monitors up on the wall finish up a few things and then I'm going to go on my YouTube live channel you guys will be able to call in ask questions at least two of you at a time you can argue with me if you think you're going to win I get news for you but I'm open to dialogue no doubt about it always interesting to hear somebody else's perspective

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah I was I can say is I talk to text and I like to talk and I don't even read what I say if you don't like it I don't know what to tell you. I guess I should write everything in word or even works that can correct the punctuation at will then cut and paste it on here yeah I could do that Haha if it ain't marketing is nobody reads my post hardly anyway so oh well at least they pay attention to the important stuff. Getting my command post put together I got to hang my four 43 inch monitors up on the wall finish up a few things and then I'm going to go on my YouTube live channel you guys will be able to call in ask questions at least two of you at a time you can argue with me if you think you're going to win I get news for you but I'm open to dialogue no doubt about it always interesting to hear somebody else's perspective
You keep it interesting, Curtman. Don't change a thing.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I was I can say is I talk to text
Me too, but one can pause and say 'period', or 'comma' et al and the amazing thing is they appear as if by magic! I do find talk2text to be quite hilarious at times at what is 'transcribed' isn't what was said.

Jus pokin atcha...

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Really. Hey it actually works. What the f***? Look at this I learned something this this b

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Really. Oh look at that it does work.. what the f***.?. Son of a b**** why didn't somebody tell me that earlier.?
You guys are a bunch of assholes you could have told me that a long time ago damn it.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You guys think I can talk here wait till I get my command post finished. Just hang on till I go live on YouTube,, somebody calls or a couple people call in we're going to have a good time man. And we're all going to make more money. Just got to get my hardwood floors finished and a couple of Persian rugs. Hang my hangers on The Wall for my monitors.
Project came to a screeching hole because I'm waiting on more flooring and I fell down the other day tripped over the damn treadmill busted my ribs one of them is broke, kind of hard to breathe. Landed with my right chest right over the rail of the treadmill. I never went to the doctor. what the f*** are they going to do anyway? On the slow mend. Pretty good bruising. I got to go down and get my haircut this morning.
Later