• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What happens if nothing comes out of this shemitah cycle this Sept/October?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Not sure he has come out of his basement/bunker yet. He said he was going to be MIA over this time period.
Been working, and had a busy weekend, air show. I am trying to figure out if God has been sleeping, but still on watch for when he wakes up. Get your licks in, I can take it.

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,the_shootist,GOD don't have to punch IN on the clock:36_1_30: good to be the BOSS ---- just shows up if and when it pleases GOD:wink:

PEOPLE experience TIME because they exist in a GRAVITY well ---- out side the well and as pure energy TIME is not a relivent issue just multi dementional coordenents as a refrence point.:thinkey::2:

Yesterday --- today and tomorrow only exist for meat vehicles to function in and on a physicle level of the many levels of reality.:thumb.aspx:

the DUCK :s11:

platinumdude

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Yeah, it was only Cahn mentioning this date. If He chooses to execute judgement we shall see His judgement, if He choose mercy we shall see His mercy.

Personally, jmho, I believe the U.S. may be mystery babylon. The ultimate judgement on mystery babylon doesn't happen until sometime during the tribulation. So in my opinion, any economic crashes or problems we have will only be temporary until the time of the tribulation.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Yeah, it was only Cahn mentioning this date. If He chooses to execute judgement we shall see His judgement, if He choose mercy we shall see His mercy.

Personally, jmho, I believe the U.S. may be mystery babylon. The ultimate judgement on mystery babylon doesn't happen until sometime during the tribulation. So in my opinion, any economic crashes or problems we have will only be temporary until the time of the tribulation.
I used to think that, unsure with current events in the ME. Shoebat makes some good points about Islam being the mystery Babylon. If Saudi, the Sunni sect , and Mecca is attacked and destroyed, that could fulfill prophecy.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
QWAK,the_shootist,GOD don't have to punch IN on the clock:36_1_30: good to be the BOSS ---- just shows up if and when it pleases GOD:wink:

PEOPLE experience TIME because they exist in a GRAVITY well ---- out side the well and as pure energy TIME is not a relivent issue just multi dementional coordenents as a refrence point.:thinkey::2:

Yesterday --- today and tomorrow only exist for meat vehicles to function in and on a physicle level of the many levels of reality.:thumb.aspx:

the DUCK :s11:
So deep man!!!!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I thought he was pushing the 23rd of September, not the 13th/14th??
It was the 13th, but since the market was closed, god rsvp'd for Monday the 14th then rudely no showed. Now he wants to try again on the 23rd, but frankly the fvcker could show up anytime between now and sept 2016 and still be "on time". Dewd has serious punctuality issues.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
In all fairness it isnt just the Cahn man who was off. So many have predicted doom and gloom in the last year yet we have nada once again. Listen to the Greg Hunter interviews. Everyone comes on the show and clearly lays out why everything is forked and yet guest after guest after guest has been proven wrong on their time tables. Jim Sinclaire was on a couple weeks ago. He said by the end of this month it would be obvious to all that we are in it. He still has a couple weeks left and this does sort of feel like the calm before the storm. This is after some wicked volatility the last couple weeks. Maybe things are just taking a breather before the SHTF.
I've been buying, rice, beans and toilet paper the last couple weeks. I'm holding off on any more metals and if nothing happens then I will go look at a boat this winter instead. Might just be time to enjoy life a little. Hunkering down isnt a whole lot of fun.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Plenty of natural disasters worldwide to justify the shemitah. Dominica, Tokyo, the west coast of the US with droughts and wildfires. The planet is going through some changes for sure. Thats not the hand of man but the hand of mother nature or God, whatever you want to believe in.

platinumdude

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling

He is still making interviews after the shemitah was over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
What if nothing comes out of this shemitah cycle this Sept/October and Sept 2016. Just curious.
Well fellow GIMers, I am still alive. Still preparing for the inevitable that will take place when most are not expecting it. Don't think the inevitable can be avoided forever.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Where's Rabbi Jonathan Cahn?
Here:
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/52250-jonathan-cahn-the-shemitah-that-was-the-shaking-to-come

As for when these things are to take place, I have from the beginning always issued a strong caution, in spoken word and in writing, from The Mystery of the Shemitah itself onward—specifically that we cannot be dogmatic about timing, and that nothing has to take place on a particular date or season, or according to any set calendar, or even as God has done before.
Hmmmm.

xxx15

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Well fellow GIMers, I am still alive. Still preparing for the inevitable that will take place when most are not expecting it. Don't think the inevitable can be avoided forever.
The whole 'God works in mysterious ways" thing has made perception reality for thousands of years