• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What happens if Trump refuses to concede?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
12th Amendment
The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; -- The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; -- The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.-- The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He won't need to concede.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
The loser is not required to concede.

The Electoral College vote tally tells it all. Someone wins; and the others lose.

It's not debatable.

The argument right now is in the procedure (popular vote) selecting Electors in the States - which with the Dumbo cRat syndicate, has been absolutely rotten with fraud. THAT is the struggle.

The question before us, is the seating of Electors. In the end: By the Constitution the STATE LEGISLATURES determine who is appointed to the Electoral College. If Dumbo cRat fraud carries through, and State Legislatures sign off on the fraud...there is little that Trump can do.

I don't like it; but I don't engage in hopeful fantasies. This will quickly be resolved, and probably not in a way that pleases me.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
A bloody civil war ensues and America fracture into competing kingdoms...if we are lucky.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
The question before us, is the seating of Electors. In the end: By the Constitution the STATE LEGISLATURES determine who is appointed to the Electoral College. .
So what are all these court cases supposed to accomplish?
By surface logic, it is the state legislators who should be "investigating" (the obvious).
I have heard no news of this.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No, never concede at than point vote tallies don't matter. Concession=surrender
That's exactly it. Concede, means to give up and admit defeat prior to a full and complete counting of the votes.
By not conceding, he is causing the State's to make the final determination by actually counting each and every legal vote. Including any recounts or court challenges.
Ie: he's not letting them off the hook.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
So what are all these court cases supposed to accomplish?
By surface logic, it is the state legislators who should be "investigating" (the obvious).
I have heard no news of this.
They are not.

It's the usual bipartisan idiocy. Lawless Dumbo cRats and spineless RINOs. The Political-Elites' Uniparty.

The legal challenges are to make states abide by their own laws; and to force states to intercede with fraudulent election counts. As, for example, if a state law says, postmarked ballots....DISQUALIFY unpostmarked ballots! If a state law says, in by 1700 Election Day...DISQUALIFY those that come in on unmarked trucks, the next day!

But if the Stuporemes decide that this is a state matter and not worthy of Federal intercession...it's over. If the State Legislatures don't want to get involved in what is OBVIOUSLY, PLAINLY their exact purview...there is little outsiders can do.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I thought their plan was for Nancy to be acting President with election held up in courts?
Has she been reelected? Haven't heard.... she also has to be reelected Speaker of the House....

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Multiple sources say Nancy doesn’t have the votes (Kevin McCarthy and justin Amash for example)

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How do they know they even have a majority? Gonna be close imo.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 2.09.28 PM.png

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Has she been reelected? Haven't heard.... she also has to be reelected Speaker of the House....
Truthfully don't follow politics closely at all. Just saw 2 minute video and that appeared to be her or their plan. I am clueless if the witch was reelected or not.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nothing until the courts start tossing out votes and put PA into Trump's camp....THEN there will be the worst civil unrest since 1861-1865.

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Nothing until the courts start tossing out votes and put PA into Trump's camp....THEN there will be the worst civil unrest since 1861-1865.
God willing people don't fall for this stay at home and raise children. The wealthy parasites' are always trying to get people to fight each other as they rob nations blind.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Couldn't we all just get along and suffer under 2 presidents instead just the one?
Is it really that important who destroys us...the end is still the same!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm giddy with excitement and anticipation

Last edited:

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The loser is not required to concede.

The Electoral College vote tally tells it all. Someone wins; and the others lose.

It's not debatable.

The argument right now is in the procedure (popular vote) selecting Electors in the States - which with the Dumbo cRat syndicate, has been absolutely rotten with fraud. THAT is the struggle.

The question before us, is the seating of Electors. In the end: By the Constitution the STATE LEGISLATURES determine who is appointed to the Electoral College. If Dumbo cRat fraud carries through, and State Legislatures sign off on the fraud...there is little that Trump can do.

I don't like it; but I don't engage in hopeful fantasies. This will quickly be resolved, and probably not in a way that pleases me.
From the many things I've read, this is hands down the best reply I've seen on the subject.
I don't see anything in the constitution about the requirement to concede.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
From the many things I've read, this is hands down the best reply I've seen on the subject.
I don't see anything in the constitution about the requirement to concede.
Concession gives them an easy way out. It's pie in the sky thinking for them but they'll never see it. They still believe Trump is a politician

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
watch this:

Dr.SHIVA LIVE: MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U.S. Voting Systems.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Nevada- The Democratic Party currently controls both houses of the Nevada State Legislature.
Arizona - The Republican Party currently controls both houses of the Arizona State Legislature.
Georgia - The Republican Party currently controls both houses of the Georgia State Legislature.
Michigan - The Republican Party currently controls both houses of the Michigan State Legislature.
Wisconsin - The Republican Party currently controls both houses of the Wisconsin State Legislature.
Pennsylvania - The Republican Party currently controls both houses of the Pennsylvania State Legislature.

These are the folks that decide who the electors will be for the Electoral College vote.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Since our Masters selected both poop sandwiches, doesn't that suggest it does not matter which one rules over us...just a thought.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Since our Masters selected both poop sandwiches, doesn't that suggest it does not matter which one rules over us...just a thought.
Anarchy takes us right into the arms of Communists.

Which is why the students of Alinsky like to push anarchy to the kids. It works right into their plans and hands.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So far she does not want to go to DC and call the House into Session. Doing so put her SotH title up for vote, and she still got alot of piss-off Dems for her Blue wave that went RED.
A few jump ship the GOP could get the Speaker role.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
When the leftist realize where this is heading and their hair catches on fire it’ll be glorious

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Anarchy takes us right into the arms of Communists.

Which is why the students of Alinsky like to push anarchy to the kids. It works right into their plans and hands.
And then if successful they execute the kids that did the work.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And then if successful they execute the kids that did the work.
They may not be kind, fair or even human but they sure are a resourceful group of Demons.