• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What if the death of the queen of England isn't what it appears...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What if the death was announced when it was as yet another distraction? What if the something was so big, that the death of a perceived monarch would be the only thing that would provide enough cover? The evidence is there that she has been dead for months, so why now?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What is the "evidence" she has been "dead for months"?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The evidence is the media smokeshow since May this year. The local media reported she was seriously ill in May and that it was a matter of time. The story died within minutes as only one outlet ran with the story and the "Firm" worked quickly to bury it. Ever since then, her media presence was stage managed to the nth degree.

The "Enquirer" wasn't wrong.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
What if the death was announced when it was as yet another distraction? What if the something was so big, that the death of a perceived monarch would be the only thing that would provide enough cover? The evidence is there that she has been dead for months, so why now?

What could be bigger than the passing of the Queenie?

Proof that the FBI botched the Mar-a-Lago raid?

Hunter Biden's laptop?

Proof that Hillary killed Epstein?

Space aliens have contacted the White House?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg for instance?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Hunter Biden's laptop?

Hillary proven to have killed Epstein?

Bigger, much bigger.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Well... I'm all ears from both perspectives.

Why bigger, much bigger?

OverOver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I jumped on the royal bandwagon decades ago when David Icke came out with his reptilian info. It sounded crazy but it rang true. Their obsession with ancient blood lines and their secret control over the money of the world made sense. When Charles married Diana I was hoping they would breed some of the ugly out of the family. Then they destroyed her. I have no doubt they killed her. So depending on who you are listening to the Queens death is significant. According to Q its the start. We will find out. I am hearing September 24th over and over. Who knows. I try and stay ready but most predicted dates do not materialize. We won't have to wait long to find out.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All part of the plan my man.... There is no way the timing of these things is a coincidence. Who, what, and why is still a bit up in the air.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Then they destroyed her. I have no doubt they killed her.
Rumor has it she was going to expose the rampant pedophila that was sneaking around for decades.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well here's something

Here is the supposed translation: 24 September will be a day we'll never forget and you always will remember where you were

I think that day is just some misdirection. The script of that showed February and maybe he just misspoke. Either way we are at a breaking point and it's gonna likely happen soon. I expect the entire stock market to go heywire and just break. The mechanism has been nothing but a giant embezzlement scheme for decades.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well... I'm all ears from both perspectives.

Why bigger, much bigger?

Because the distraction this time isn't fear driven. It's as though the institutions that wield the real power in this world know full well they lose that power when they lose the fawning masses. I have nothing to base that on, it's just my gut feeling.

All part of the plan my man.... There is no way the timing of these things is a coincidence. Who, what, and why is still a bit up in the air.

This isn't part of any planning, everything since 2020 has been hap hazard on the run reactionary rubbish.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Has it been 10 days yet, i am getting tired and the media parade is nausiating.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What if the tell lie vision in 99.99% of people's homes and is infused with their existence is one of the most deadly and destructive tools ever created?

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well if Sept 24th or whatever day the next crisis hits is planned to be something even the queenie didnt want to have take place under her rule/watch, and king chuckie is all up for it... then what does he want that she didn't??

Electricity in all the royal cribs going down with worldwide emp? What else?

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Electricity in all the royal cribs going down with worldwide emp? What else?
There are so many possible directions a big event could come from. I gave up trying to predict. Will it be a solar flair, bank defaults. manipulated weather event, aliens, nuclear war threats, no food or another pandemic. We could play a game of pin the tail on donkey with all the different possibilities. Also who is to say it will just be one. TPTB have proved they can multi task. Will it be the continued boiling frog or will it be sudden? One thing for sure is a portion of the population is ready to break while another portion are still oblivious.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think that day is just some misdirection. The script of that showed February and maybe he just misspoke. Either way we are at a breaking point and it's gonna likely happen soon. I expect the entire stock market to go heywire and just break. The mechanism has been nothing but a giant embezzlement scheme for decades.
I expect Sept 24 to pass without any drama. Once again I think they will do what is needed to keep things in check till after the election.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
a portion of the population is ready to break while another portion are still oblivious.
Don't forget the portion that is ready for the signal to slit throats.

I think they will do what is needed to keep things in check till after the election.
Not sure there will be an "election".

From whree I sit & news I read & my thoughts and stuff posted by other crazy people........ I see a game of tit for tat.

Raid Trumps house.
Why did they wait so long?

Steal Mike Lindells phone.
Hunter movie.

Raise interest rates.
Market drops.

Bus illegals to commie run places.
Expose themselves by bitching & busing them somewhere else instantly.

It's like watching a card game. One side is trying to convince the world that a 2 of hearts beats a Ace every time.
Exposing it is waking people up. Those already awake are exasperated and find it hard to believe just how stupid people really are.

Just like Ruth the ol hag's been on ice for a long time already. Timing is end of summer people paying attention again, markets, elections......

Somehow I think this Russia thing is over soon. Millions of people cutting down trees and burning furniture to keep warm is hard to picture.
One side holds the cards, one side is ds asshats.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Don't forget the portion that is ready for the signal to slit throats.

Not sure there will be an "election".

From whree I sit & news I read & my thoughts and stuff posted by other crazy people........ I see a game of tit for tat.

Raid Trumps house.
Why did they wait so long?

Steal Mike Lindells phone.
Hunter movie.

Raise interest rates.
Market drops.

Bus illegals to commie run places.
Expose themselves by bitching & busing them somewhere else instantly.

It's like watching a card game. One side is trying to convince the world that a 2 of hearts beats a Ace every time.
Exposing it is waking people up. Those already awake are exasperated and find it hard to believe just how stupid people really are.

Just like Ruth the ol hag's been on ice for a long time already. Timing is end of summer people paying attention again, markets, elections......

Somehow I think this Russia thing is over soon. Millions of people cutting down trees and burning furniture to keep warm is hard to picture.
One side holds the cards, one side is ds asshats.
I have to agree on the election UG. If they lose control they will cancel elections through a false flag event. We will see. I'm having a spell where I'm not feeling too good about the outcome of this. I feel war coming and do not put nukes past them.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have to agree on the election UG. If they lose control they will cancel elections through a false flag event. We will see. I'm having a spell where I'm not feeling too good about the outcome of this. I feel war coming and do not put nukes past them.
I have thought all along weather works to their advantage and against ours.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What if the false flag is occurring in 8 hours time...?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1663607937223.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They won't cancel the mid terms maybe the Presidential election in 2024. Now the Dems have decent cover to steal the mid terms with this blunder by the right re Roe V Wade. No matter where you fall on abortion this was ill timed and ill advised.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
They won't cancel the mid terms maybe the Presidential election in 2024. Now the Dems have decent cover to steal the mid terms with this blunder by the right re Roe V Wade. No matter where you fall on abortion this was ill timed and ill advised.
couldn't disagree more. Waiting until 'the right time' will only mean it never happens. And frankly, the leftists were going to vote Dem anyway. Repubs are taking the House and Senate and the great thing is that Trump got his people nominated for the most part instead of a bunch of the usual RINOs we get.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Hunter Biden's laptop?

My question is who cares about the Queens death? I sure as hell don't. Why is this big news?

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
couldn't disagree more. Waiting until 'the right time' will only mean it never happens. And frankly, the leftists were going to vote Dem anyway. Repubs are taking the House and Senate and the great thing is that Trump got his people nominated for the most part instead of a bunch of the usual RINOs we get.

They waited 50 years a few more months wouldn't have mattered. Right or wrong some fence sitters might get pushed to vote for D because of this and yeah I know you can still get an abortion if you want one. Graham decides to push this now? Think about it.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
yeah the timing from Graham is very suspicious, but SCOTUS won't issue opinions for another year most likely so i'm perfectly ok with it coming out when it did. For all we know, heaven forbid, one of the conservatives could die before then.

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
D and R are two sides of the same coin.

Watching people debate over these two parties is like listening to people talk about pro wrestling.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My question is who cares about the Queens death? I sure as hell don't. Why is this big news?
Because of the implications if possible conspiracy theories have validity.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Because of the implications if possible conspiracy theories have validity.

Which theories?

One doesn't even need to venture there to answer that question. They lose the fawning masses, they die.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

They are already laying the ground work for the midterm steal. They have been publishing polls telling everyone that the pedophile is gaining in popularity. Make no mistake, the election will be stolen, again.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Watching people debate over these two parties is like listening to people talk about pro wrestling.
There are some slight differences not much but do you see any difference between what the Orange Man presided over versus this freaking vegetable? Rand Paul or Nancy Pelosi? Point was if the Dems steal this election you might as well shoot yourself.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Hey Muj, I agree, but don't forget...every coin has 3 sides. ;)

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Hunter Biden's laptop?

Global reset on the 24th?