• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

WHAT IF the Earth was Actually Flat?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who do you trust? The person that says we know case closed don't question it or the people that say lets look into it.
I never said, "we know", because you apparently do not.

I said, "I know". I am not speaking for others.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I never said, "we know", because you apparently do not.

I said, "I know". I am not speaking for others.

You ignore and tap dance around questions just as you claim the "flat earthers do"

I don't have interest in the physical I want to research origins, consciousness, the spiritual, why we are here, etc. Your religion of science has no answers for any of that.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Such chaotic movement and speed through the Universe yet the constellations have always been the same becuase its a Calendar system that has never changed.
not true, in a few million years none of the recognized constellations will be what they are today.

just because they haven't appeared to have moved much in 5000k years doesn't factor for celestial mechanics

5000k years isn't a blink

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
24901/24 = 1034.54(mph)

"The wise man seeks knowledge, he just never has the idiocy to believe he knows everything. The minute he starts thinking he’s an expert is the minute he stops being flexible. The minute he grows arrogant is the minute he stops learning."

“I don't believe anything I write or say. I regard belief as a form of brain damage, the death of intelligence, the fracture of creativity, the atrophy of imagination. I have opinions but no Belief System (B.S.)”

“Belief in the traditional sense, or certitude, or dogma, amounts to the grandiose delusion, "My current model" -- or grid, or map, or reality-tunnel -- "contains the whole universe and will never need to be revised." In terms of the history of science and knowledge in general, this appears absurd and arrogant to me, and I am perpetually astonished that so many people still manage to live with such a medieval attitude.”

“My own opinion is that belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.”

“Belief Systems contradict both science and ordinary "common sense." B.S. contradicts science, because it claims certitude and science can never achieve certitude: it can only say, "This model"- or theory, or interpretation of the data- "fits more of the facts known at this date than any rival model." We can never know if the model will fit the facts that might come to light in the next millennium or even in the next week.”

“If one can only see things according to one's own belief system, one is destined to become virtually deaf, dumb, and blind.”

“I regard belief as a form of brain damage.”

“Whenever people are certain they understand our peculiar situation here on this planet, it is because they have accepted a religious Faith or a secular Ideology (Ideologies are the modern form of Faiths) and just stopped thinking.”

“Most of the characteristics which make for success in writing are precisely those which we are all taught to repress ... the firm belief that you are an important person, that you are a lot smarter than most people, and that your ideas are so damned important that everybody should listen to you.”

“Whatever the Thinker thinks, the Prover will prove. And if the Thinker thinks passionately enough, the Prover will prove the thought so conclusively that you will never talk a person out of such a belief, even if it is something as remarkable as the notion that there is a gaseous vertebrate of astronomical heft ("GOD") who will spend all eternity torturing people who do not believe in his religion.”

“People's belief in their own local reality-tunnels keep us all far stupider than we ought to be.”

Robert Anton Wilson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing I personally know for sure is that I don't really know shit and neither do you!!!!! (not directed at you Solarian just everyone in general)

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Trust. There are 2 people on this earth that I trus.t

I'm one of them. You aren't the other.

I trust in MY science and physics. I'm still alive.

Gravity is a constant. Prove me wrong. Stand on water

Lets bet. We will each toss 1 grand in the air. You keep what floats and I get what is on the ground

Of Course, the Edmond Fitzgerald could have floated off the edge..............................

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Such chaotic movement and speed through the Universe yet the constellations have always been the same becuase its a Calendar system that has never changed.
Those Stars are also orbiting the Milky Way with us.
You ignore and tap dance around questions just as you claim the "flat earthers do"
Because those questions do not have anything to do with the shape of the Earth.
....and just because I know that the Earth is not flat, does not mean that I all knowledge on all subjects.
....but what you are doing is classic flat Earther bs.
You guys change horses mid-stream all the time.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You are trapped in a physical mindset only. I get it, but until the alter of science moves past that Humanity is stuck and answers to lifes biggest questions will not be known. Its time to investigate what we can't see.
Fortunately, what shape the Earth is, is not one of those questioms.
....and no one needs permission to investigate it.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Those Stars are also orbiting the Milky Way with us.

Because those questions do not have anything to do with the shape of the Earth.
....and just because I know that the Earth is not flat, does not mean that I all knowledge on all subjects.
....but what you are doing is classic flat Earther bs.
You guys change horses mid-stream all the time.

You just want to focus on flat vs. globe and the physical cage. As others said why does the shape matter? It doesnt really, but it does make you question why would they lie about it and then it leads you on a search of consciousness, spirit, soul, etc. You're not at all getting to my point. Whatever. You can just focus on the physical only, that's cool I don't really care. I don't personally understand how consciousness can be ignored, but you do you.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Gravity is a constant. Prove me wrong. Stand on water
It isn't actually...if it were then there'd not be a so called "gravity map" of Earth. Not even learned globe Earth proponents believe gravity is constant...only the so called "acceleration of gravity" is a constant(9.81m/s/s. The simple fact that the acceleration of gravity has a speed limit disproves Newtonian gravitational theory...is simply ignored. ...as are nearly all the other problems with gravitational theory.

1636653308509.png

Does floating on water work? What happened to gravity? Why wasn't I pulled to the center of Earth...or at least underwater? Why doesn't this mythical gravity "force"(non-force) cause a block of lead to sink in a pool of mercury? What happened to the so called "gravitational constant" there?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't really know shit and neither do you!!!!!
Yet you post flat Earth talking points as though they are fact?

If you know nothing, any opinion you have either way, is just that. Ie: pure opinion.

As others said why does the shape matter? It doesnt really, but it does make you question why would they lie about it
You just posted that you don't know shit about it.
So how can you possibly know "they" are lying about it?
By your own definition you cannot know.
So why be so adamant about it?

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
By your own definition you cannot know.
So why be so adamant about it?

The only thing I KNOW for sure is that throughout History whoever is "in control" lies if their lips are moving to keep the status quo. Therefore, just about everything that is an "official story" could be a falsehood and should not be automatically trusted without independent research.

Flat earth memes is just one layer of the onion. Its intention is to cause the immediate shock to your cognitive disonance and hopefully free you enough to investigate more. I thought it was incredibly ridiculous as well. Now I just recognize it as as means to help me move on. You need to keep pulling up layers and constantly absorbing gnosis without being trapped into one set of rules or dogmas.

You are the one that assumed what I "believe". There is some good evidence on both sides of globe earthers and flat earthers that I find interesting. Again though, I don't care as much about the physical cage. The physical dies its the spirtual, consciousness, soul that lives on that I am mostly interested in researching.

Flame away!!!! My meat suit is craving more coffee I am going to fill up the cup. Be right back.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I KNOW for sure is that throughout History whoever is "in control" lies if their lips are moving to keep the status quo. Therefore, just about everything that is an "official story" could be a falsehood and should not be automatically trusted without independent research.
So why not do some independent research then?

Instead, you come across as someone who just got done watching 100 hours of flat Earth "proof" vids on youtube.

If you do some research, be sure to include using falsification.

You are the one that assumed what I "believe".
I'm just going by what you post. All you post on this subject are flat Earth talking points.
....and as soon as the point you are on starts showing cracks, you move on to the next argument.
Ie: classic flat Earther m.o.

There is some good evidence on both sides of globe earthers and flat earthers that I find interesting.
Yet the only thing you post on the subject is flat Earth arguments.

What are your round Earth arguments? I've never seen you post any.

Flame away!!!!
You call this flamin'? Lol

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To believe in flat Earth, a persons logic and reasoning cannot possibly be working in a correct and accurate manner.
They are either simply mentally retarded, gullible maroons or completely deceitful fools with a very strange fetish IMO.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Critical for celestial mechanics and Newtonian physics

You know. The pesky part.
Delighted your google works...mind using it to find the propagation speed of Newtonian gravity? Infinite is it? Speed of light be damned?

It's critical for perpetuating propaganda only. The so called "gravitational constant" is not constant at all and Newton's "law" of universal gravitation is provably wrong. There's not even a propagation speed included. Gravity happens instantaneously in Newtonian gravitational theory...and even with this impossible crutch, it still fails to predict motion.

Reality can be pesky...and facts can be frustrating to those wishing to substitute beliefs for knowledge(science).
They are either simply mentally retarded, gullible maroons or completely deceitful fools with a very strange fetish IMO.
That sounds rather arrogant...to say nothing of emotional. Almost like someone hurt you in your belief structures.

Official NASA.gov footage of Apollo 17 allegedly lifting off from the moon...

...anyone that thinks this isn't genuine is mentally retarded! ROFL

Glitter and stage cranes are real dood!

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's nice BF how you give the benefit of the doubt, it's quite commendable.
...but again, if he were doing as you originally suggested, why would he be so blind to the silver bullet I've provided him?

Remember that he tried to claim that pic as proof of a flat Earth in multiple posts.
....but after I pointed out in a way that 5th grader could see that it actually shows the exact amount of curvature that he says there is no proof of, he suddenly becomes blind to it and shifts his argument to a different point.

How is that not a demonstration of dishonesty on his part in the conversation?

After all, it was his pic and he made big noise about how it proved his argument.
That is, until he realized it didn't.
Is this the pic you keep talking about where you pasted a picture of the Sears Tower at a totally incorrect scale and you can even see the corners of the building dont match up and you say its proof of curvature? Show me one experiment where water doesn't keep level and bends.

lol at this scale.png

Its funny because the official story is going a different direction then you saying you can see the entire skyscrapper and its just a "mirage"...

Lets discuss an experiment. I am a land surveyor believe it or not haha. The very definition of which is to measure the surface of the earth. Should I take our GPS and take elevations around the bay area and see the results? Now, GPS isn't as accurate it would be much better to run differential levels around the bay, but that is obviously not realistic from a manpower POV. How much curve should their be at the longest point across the bay? Lets get real with this shit. I will borrow some equipment on the weekend and post results. I am interested to see the result. I will include pictures of where the measurements were taken and a picture of the readout on my JAVAD Triumph LS using the California Real Time Network for a post processed northing,easting and elevations on NAVD88 and California State Plane Coordinates, north American Datum of 1983. I can convert that to lat and long if you prefer to so you can see exactly where the elevation data was taken.

Im willing to devote my own free time to do this and I will make another thread documenting the experiment on agreed standards.

I guess you could argue I could photoshop results. Do you know anyone in the Bay Area you trust that wants to go with me? They can take a picture of the read out on my GPS to make sure I dont tamper with it.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Superior mirages display inverted images above the primary image. That weather dood...seemingly doesn't understand light refraction at all. It's just an excuse to ignore observational evidence backed up by simple mathematics that contradict a belief structure.

Mirage = se mirer(French) for "be reflected"

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Rrality can be pesky...and facts can be frustrating to those wishing to substitute beliefs for knowledge(science).

That sounds rather arrogant...to say nothing of emotional. Almost like someone hurt you in your belief structures.
I must say, it's quite soothing and a real pleasure to witness the subconcious mind engage in projection.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I must say, it's quite soothing and a real pleasure to witness the subconcious mind engage in projection.
That's a nice deflection, but I'm not the one casting stones bro.
This is the very definition of bringing feelings to a fact fight. Your opinion of those posting in this thread is completely irrelevant.

Again, why does it bother you so much that people discuss this subject? Why not just ignore the thread if it hits you in your feeling place?

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's a nice deflection, but I'm not the one casting stones bro.

This is the very definition of bringing feelings to a fact fight. Your opinion of those posting in this thread is completely irrelevant.

Again, why does it bother you so much that people discuss this subject? Why not just ignore the thread if it hits you in your feeling place?
Discussing the subject doesn't bother me at all. Watching you ignore very intelligent people's advice to answer YOUR troubled thoughts and questions only to engage in the exact type of deflection you are projecting onto me or others is just at this point an obvious troll job.

If your questions were sincere This Thread would have taken a very different course many pages ago because all of the proof has already been presented. But since you have some sort of hidden agenda or strange contrarian fetish you just keep the ball rolling don't you? No pun intended

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
More deflection, insults, and accusations of...ironically enough...deflection.
all of the proof has already been presented
What proof is that? I haven't seen anyone explain what gravity is, or how it works, though I've seen some attempts that don't stand up to scrutiny. I saw some ISS CGI nonsense which I consider to be sci-fi. Keep in mind also that I have joking on ignore so I don't read his posts. I do know that I've asked for proof and gotten zero.

Perhaps you think it's proof when I ask for evidence of gas pressure existing in the absence of a container and am met with "you're standing in the proof". To me that's hardly proof...but you're welcome to your own opinion of what constitutes proof...even if you choose to define the term for me.

You say I'm "trolling", have a "hidden agenda", and/or a "strange contrarian fetish", but do you have any proof of any of that? ...or do you simply find it annoying when someone else rejects the .gov propaganda that you accept?

If Earth were so obviously a gas covered water pear 7917 miles in diameter rotating and hurtling through space/time at insane speeds...there'd be some actual evidence to support it after 500 years. We wouldn't be debating it, we'd just go measure the allegedly bendy water.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's called a mercator projection and it's like taking a globe Earth model...pretending it's a cylinder then simply unrolling it. It makes a mess of continent sizes...particularly away from the equator. Here it's being used as a kind of a joke...at least that's how I took it.

I'd recommend the thunderbolt project website as a starting point. David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill have raised some fascinating questions about the way our cosmos functions. Warning! Though interesting...it's quite a rabbit hole to go down.

There's a bunch of content there about "origins of an alien sky"...which seems to be mostly Talbott's stuff. I found the content to be absolutely fascinating.

I recall watching potions of alien sky videos where they were discussing damage caused to the surfaces of both Earth and Mars by massive electrical discharges which Talbott suggests is the source of much of our own ancient mythology(polytheism).

View attachment 231656

Electrical discharge? Valles Marineris makes the grand canyon look like a drainage ditch.

This may be a coincidence but Clif just posted his newest video today. Well the first 5-10 mins prove that he does ascribe to some sort of electric universe theory. The Sun is non-nuclear but instead much more of an electric plasma arc.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like he's discussing plasma cosmology. Funny that just 5m in and he's already suggested the sun cannot...is not a nuclear reactor. He didn't discuss the fact that the sun seemingly violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics if one is to accept that the sun IS a nuclear fusion reactor...and not electrical in nature.

Somewhere out there on the interwebz are articles about NASA.gov claiming to have mapped electrical conduits that connect the sun to the Earth.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the pic you keep talking about where you pasted a picture of the Sears Tower at a totally incorrect scale and you can even see the corners of the building dont match up and you say its proof of curvature?
They do line up very closely. The bottom line you added is not going to the right spot on the original pic.
....but even if my ms.paint skilz weren't absolutely perfect, it's still obvious that much of the building is far below the water line.

Also, you conveniently ignore all the missing buildings that are too short to be visible above the horizon.
Nice try at cherry picking though. It's the best skill any flat Earther has. Lol

Its funny because the official story is going a different direction then you saying you can see the entire skyscrapper and its just a "mirage"...
I didn't say it was a mirage. Are you making stuff up?

The pic of Chicago that sol posted that was taken from Michigan is the one that is a mirage.
The one he posted from Indiana is not. That is one I superimposed the pic of Wilis Tower on to.

Im willing to devote my own free time to do this and I will make another thread documenting the experiment on agreed standa
Do it!

Do you know anyone in the Bay Area you trust that wants to go with me?
Sorry no, I do not know anyone in the bay area.

What he's saying is that those believing in flat Earth suffer from the same afflictions as those that think Kyle is guilty of murder.
Different topic, but same willfull blindness to the facts.
....and if it's not simply a willfull decision to believe in something so easily proved to be wrong, it has to be a mental issue.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Again, why does it bother you so much that people discuss this subject?
The "bother" is with the dishonestly of those putting forth the flat Earth propaganda.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If Earth were so obviously a gas covered water pear 7917 miles in diameter rotating and hurtling through space/time at insane speeds...there'd be some actual evidence to support it after 500 years.
There is! It's just that your dogma has blinded you to it.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing. No reason to think for myself now that I've seen another gumbymint propaganda video of the ISS pretending to fall around the Earth continuously at 17k mph at an alleged altitude of 263 miles. Incredible that it has managed to avoid the 40,000 tons of cosmic debris that allegedly falls to Earth each year for nearly 22 years. That's 880,000 metric tons of cosmic debris evaded...not counting all the alleged junk NASA and the other fake space/time agencies allegedly have falling continuously around the planet.

Would still love to know how it's electrically grounded to the thermosphere. Neat trick given that NASA guys are too damn dumb to even figure out how SLS/Orion/Artemis works and keep delaying that junk again and again. What can one expect in a decade and with a mere $23 billion though. Doubtless, despite the eight delays, 2022 will FINALLY be the year some of their SLS junk does something other than eat debt dollars.

At least they're FINALLY sending humans back to the moon in 2024 after 52 years without leaving low Earth orbit.

Oops never mind NASA has again pushed back the next fake manned visit to the moon to at least 2025.

No worries. Still plenty of time to beat Russia and China...which were claiming 2029 & 2036 as the timeframe in which they'd have the tech to get humans to the moon, but have since allegedly agreed to work together...since it's apparently real hard. ...even though NASA allegedly did it the first time they tried with 1960s tech. God damn the Russians and Chinese must be dumb.

Weird how all these time tables always seem to be just a few years away...for decades on end.

Update on NASA's Orion scam...another $24b stolen spent...

Make it 16 years now. Pity they destroyed all that sweet 1960's tech...it sure would come in handy now. Apollo announced in 1961 and people pretending to walk on the moon just 8 years later. Now it takes decades just to pretend launch some space junk without ever getting anywhere near the moon. Delays, failures, exploding costs, project consolidations...hell it's *almost* like these programs exist only to siphon money off the budget to make over priced sci-fi.

This was all of course after 2004s Constellation(and it's original budget of $230b) was cancelled after accomplishing shit all...and the only surviving part of it was the Orion space/time junk that now does absolutely nothing. 21 years later, NASA hopes to get near the moon with some space/time junk. These people are either totally incompetent or just faking all this crap and siphoning off billions to buy bigger boats + hookerz and blow.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
At least they're FINALLY sending humans back to the moon in 2024 after 52 years without leaving low Earth orbit.

Oops never mind NASA has again pushed back the next fake manned visit to the moon to at least 2025.
Or in other words, right on time.
At least if one does the math correctly.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing. No reason to think for myself now that I've seen another gumbymint propaganda video of the ISS pretending to fall around the Earth continuously at 17k mph at an alleged altitude of 263 miles. Incredible that it has managed to avoid the 40,000 tons of cosmic debris that allegedly falls to Earth each year for nearly 22 years. That's 880,000 metric tons of cosmic debris evaded...not counting all the alleged junk NASA and the other fake space/time agencies allegedly have falling continuously around the planet.

Would still love to know how it's electrically grounded to the thermosphere. Neat trick given that NASA guys are too damn dumb to even figure out how SLS/Orion/Artemis works and keep delaying that junk again and again. What can one expect in a decade and with a mere $23 billion though. Doubtless, despite the eight delays, 2022 will FINALLY be the year some of their SLS junk does something other than eat debt dollars.

No worries. Still plenty of time to beat Russia and China...which were claiming 2029 & 2036 as the timeframe in which they'd have the tech to get humans to the moon, but have since allegedly agreed to work together...since it's apparently real hard. ...even though NASA allegedly did it the first time they tried with 1960s tech. God damn the Russians and Chinese must be dumb.

Weird how all these time tables always seem to be just a few years away...for decades on end.

Update on NASA's Orion scam...another $24b stolen spent...

Make it 16 years now. Pity they destroyed all that sweet 1960's tech...it sure would come in handy now. Apollo announced in 1961 and people pretending to walk on the moon just 8 years later. Now it takes decades just to pretend launch some space junk without ever getting anywhere near the moon. Delays, failures, exploding costs, project consolidations...hell it's *almost* like these programs exist only to siphon money off the budget to make over priced sci-fi.

This was all of course after 2004s Constellation(and it's original budget of $230b) was cancelled after accomplishing shit all...and the only surviving part of it was the Orion space/time junk that now does absolutely nothing. 21 years later, NASA hopes to get near the moon with some space/time junk. These people are either totally incompetent or just faking all this crap and siphoning off billions to buy bigger boats + hookerz and blow.

On the "electric universe" front you are using a cia disinfo website that spins together buzz words that sound like they mean something. All the while saying absolutely nothing of any importance.

If you really want to understand the topic, you need to listen to years worth of James McCanney's lectures on the electric universe a term he used before the cia boys started their cover schtick.

Download MP3 File JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_November_04_2021.mp3

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your "post" doesn't even address what I was referring to.

Unless you are trying to say that enlightened free thinkers with answers that can set one free, use dishonesty as their tool.

Imho, anyone willing to even try to discuss this stuff with the flat Earthers, is at the minimum, open minded.

The problem comes when their dishonest method of discussion rears it's ugly head.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Well we could all discuss MOND if it would make some more comfortable.

1636733066270.png

For those that aren't familiar, MOND is yet another attempt to cover for the CLUSTERFUCK that is the two mainstream gravitational theories we're all taught are one theory FACT while we're still too young to recognize bullshit. When those two theories were used to calculate the expected rotational velocity of spiral galaxies, the calculations were off by 120 orders of magnitude...literally the largest screw up in the history of science. ...that's how we got "dark matter" half a century ago ...which is a kludge to attempt to cover for the problem. You see by simply claiming there's 80% more matter/mass than we're able to see...and strategically locating that made up matter/mass the problems with gravitational theory can be ignored. If this sounds grotesquely unscientific...well there's a reason for that.

MOND(Modified Newtonian dynamics) attempts to "fix" the "problem" by mathematically modifying a provably wrong gravitational theory that's 334 years old...so that it will match with *ONE SINGLE* experiment. Unfortunately, even with the mathemagickal mods to Newton's rubbish theory of gravity...it still failed. As a result 20% of the made up strategically placed dark matter was still required to bring experiment in line with calculation.

Now some folks are trying to stack even moar mathemagickal fairy dust atop Newton's already provably wrong mathemagical fairy dust to make a provably wrong gravitational theory "work" to describe observable reality. Particularly amusing, at least to me, was the inclusion of Lagrangian mathematics to "fix" the "problem" created by provably wrong gravitational theory. Ironic, given that one can simply choose to ignore all gravitational theory and use Lagrangian mathematics to understand and predict physics accurately in our reality. Stunning given that Lagrangian mechanics have been a known quantity for 233 years.

"Don't you dare blaspheme against my cherished gravity god!"

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Fermi vs Drake?

hardmoney

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I get it, man, I agree that there are a lot of problems with the conventional, accepted view of cosmology, gravity, etc. Totally on board with you that the big bang, dark matter, black holes are bull shit. Those are mostly abstract theories that were derived on a chalkboard and are a lot less tangible than the Earth we're walking on. You've been shown how to obtain demonstrable evidence/proof that we are living on a round rock, it's not hard to do. Using an argument that "all these other theories are wrong so this one is too" holds no water whatsoever. It's like using the Santa Claus myth to say that Reindeer don't exist.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"all these other theories are wrong so this one is too"
It's like using the Santa Claus myth to say that Reindeer don't exist.
Your analogy is fatally flawed...I've fed reindeer, I know they exist...they just don't fly. Gravitational theory is the linchpin of the entire spinning water pear model. It's what makes working physical models of ball Earth impossible. It should not be treated as though it's fact, it shouldn't be taught as though it's scientific, and it shouldn't be thought of as though it's "no big deal" and "we'll figure it out some day". That's not science...it's religion. Throw the theories out...they're provably wrong. That is what's required by scientific methodology to make way for new ideas. People don't question this pseudo-scientific dog shit because they think they "know" a bunch of stuff...but that stuff is provably wrong.

There's not one single purpose on Earth for which we require the gravitational fairy tale. It's unnecessary for understanding physics, it's unnecessary for understanding engineering, and it's unnecessary for understanding the world around us. Its only purpose is to keep people from asking important questions.

Again, without provably wrong mainstream gravitational theory, there is no ball Earth model. Matter does not spontaneously emit graviton fairy dust that instantaneously attracts all other matter in the universe.

The very notion that this centripetal force that allegedly varies wildly across the rotating space fruit...

1636948260689.png

Is perfectly countered across the entire exterior surface by graviton fairy magic allegedly emanating from the "core" of Earth is insultingly stupid. However without believing this nonsense, the entire ball Earth models falls flat on its face. The entire thing is absurd.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You've been shown how to obtain demonstrable evidence/proof that we are living on a round rock, it's not hard to do.
Yes, he has in fact been shown how to obtain his own data about the curvature and/or lack thereof of the Earth's surface. No need for nasa to tell him anything.

Yet if you notice, he did not even address that part of your post.

He's even posted his own photographic evidence of the curvature, that he is now seemingly incapable of seeing.

He is so sure that gravity cannot be real, it prohibits him from even trying to calculate it himself. He won't even try.

If he actually believed in the scientific principle, he would try to do it himself.

Again, without provably wrong mainstream gravitational theory, there is no ball Earth model.
Why will you not even try to perform your own scientific experiment in order to see for yourself?

No one need believe the gov or nasa. You can do your own experiment to see what shape the Earth's surface is.
...but seem to be afraid to even try.

Reindeer don't exist.
Really?!? Tell us more.