• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

WHAT IF the Earth was Actually Flat?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Brian Cox debunks Big Bang theory after 'strongly suspecting' universe 'existed before'

That dude is a complete goober. He has also inadvertently debunked gravitational theory in experiments.
Am I the only one here who doesn't give a rat's behind if the earth is shaped like Nancy Pelosi's dildo?
You're certainly free to choose which topics are important to you brother. I personally find it disturbing that some of the very first things I learned in fool skool are untrue(moon landings/space exploration) and I wish to understand why it seems so vitally important that government operated public skoolz are so hell bent on promoting, as fact, provably wrong theories...like gravity, mainstream cosmology, and neo-Darwinian evolution.

To me it seems like a clear attempt to cause people to not ask important questions by convincing them that they already know the answers to those question. When the truth is, that knowledge is really a "belief structure" and lacks any observational evidence to sustain it.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That dude is a complete goober. He has also inadvertently debunked gravitational theory in experiments.

You're certainly free to choose which topics are important to you brother. I personally find it disturbing that some of the very first things I learned in fool skool are untrue(moon landings/space exploration) and I wish to understand why it seems so vitally important that government operated public skoolz are so hell bent on promoting, as fact, provably wrong theories...like gravity, mainstream cosmology, and neo-Darwinian evolution.
No argument there brother!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why the hell should I be nice to people who are obviously covering for those who are stealing big time from us, and from those who are maiming and killing us for their profit...
Just want to say this is a very poor post for multiple reasons.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1 clear & simple questions for you sol:

Please, in as succinct a manner as you can, explain in simple terms your understanding as to the size and shape of "the Earth" and what causes the seasons and hemispheric differences between the USA and Australia based upon your data?
I may have missed it, did you respond to this @solarion ?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I've addressed the topic more than once on these forums.

Have you ever offered an explanation as to why a compass on Earth never points toward "magnetic South"? I mean, it is a pole right?

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yes, I've addressed the topic more than once on these forums.

Have you ever offered an explanation as to why a compass on Earth never points toward "magnetic South"? I mean, it is a pole right?
Sorry, where do I find your answer to this?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
One of many conversations between joking and I led in that direction. Perhaps in the fake apollo moon landings thread...ya know, where the federal regime pretended to land a cardboard POS with gold foil legs on the moon? ...which is now apparently within Earth's ever expanding air sphere. lol

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't much care for your schtick these days either, newmisty...

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In this thread, your obvious overconfidence in what you believe you think you know, and your penchance to slam others who might possibly broaden that. Plus backing, IMHO, those here who would discombobulate us in any way they can get away with it.

Last edited:

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
One of many conversations between joking and I led in that direction. Perhaps in the fake apollo moon landings thread...ya know, where the federal regime pretended to land a cardboard POS with gold foil legs on the moon? ...which is now apparently within Earth's ever expanding air sphere. lol
You've seriously put more effort into those two deflective posts than it would have taken to answer the simple question that doesn't require an elaborate answer.

Without providing me with a link or even a clear direction on where to find this reclusive information, this is clearly deception to me. After all you have no problem writing the vast quantity of lengthy posts preceding this, but you won't answer literally the simplest question revolving around
that has everything to do with the very thread title that you've been regularly posting in while 'acting' so passionate about it.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried advanced search? I've had any number of conversations on any number of topics here.

BTW, I asked you a direct question, why did you choose not to reply...at all?

I wrote a book about your last "gotcha" question and you didn't even notice I'd replied. You then accused me of ignoring you, in a backhanded way, and when I reposted the reply that you couldn't even bother to look for, you completely ignored it even still. You very plainly have no interest in discussing topics in this thread in good faith...and instead seek to defend your religious beliefs...often by ridiculing others.

Do you still believe the lakes and oceans of the world exhibit convexity or concavity due to meniscus effect?

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You've seriously put more effort into those two deflective posts than it would have taken to answer the simple question that doesn't require an elaborate answer.

Without providing me with a link or even a clear direction on where to find this reclusive information, this is clearly deception to me. After all you have no problem writing the vast quantity of lengthy posts preceding this, but you won't answer literally the simplest question revolving around
that has everything to do with the very thread title that you've been regularly posting in while 'acting' so passionate about it.
Indeed. Solarion is clearly deliberately deceptive.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That hurts guys. ...and after we've shared such good times too. ;) One thinks surface tension is why oceans are concave and/or convex and the other thinks he's God's gift to science and maths, but refuses to share any of his/her allegedly vast knowledge.

Shall I again provide you with Newton's gravitational equation? ...so that you can finally tell me what problem you have with his maths? lol

I don't know that either of you have provided this thread with a single original thought...preferring instead to discuss people that are discussing the topic.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The sun is allegedly 93m miles distant and 864,000 miles in diameter, yet appears to create diffuse local lighting effects when observed via time lapse photography. If this sunrise is a consequence of the Earth being a ball 7917 miles in diameter and rotating West to East to bring into perspective a ball 93m miles distant and 864,000 miles in diameter, then it would seem the sunrise should appear uniform across the leading edge of the alleged Earth spheroid as it rotates.

Alleged volume of the sun in miles^3 --> 337,706,834,925,631,183(337.7 quadrillion or 337,700,000 billion)
Alleged volume of the sphere Earth in miles^3 --> 259,824,773,815(259.8 billion)

337,700,000 / 259.8 = 1,299,846 million Earths fit inside the sun. Thank goodness the sun doesn't snatch Earth's moon away with all that alleged gravity as it would surely have to according to mainstream gravitational theory. This is allegedly due to velocity allegedly providing anti-gravitational properties to the moon, so that it can remain at the side of the Earth it loves.

1638816889530.png

Interestingly, though the sun is allegedly 1.3m times larger than Earth from a volume standpoint, it is also allegedly a piddly 333,000 times more "massive". Allegedly this is due to Earth's allegedly rotating iron/nickel molten core! ...which none have ever observed, yet we all "know" exists. Heck, it used to even be the excuse used to explain away Earth's magnetic field...though that stopped when someone apparently realized molten iron is paramagnetic. ...yet the theory tale is still taught as though it's fact in federally sponsored fool skoolz.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
An observation and a thought...

Am I the only one here who doesn't give a rat's behind if the earth is shaped like Nancy Pelosi's dildo? I can't believe the venom in this thread by folks that otherwise are more measured in their responses on ay other topic. Flat Earth is right up there with politics and religion for what topics we all should run away from

You asked this same question on page 1 and I responded to it here:

I will try to answer it again in as few words as possible. TLDR version:

Lots of evidence seem to suggest that the Universe is mental in the mind of the All or God or whatever you wish to call Source. It appears we are in some type of mental hologram or simulation having a physical human "experience" with matter. Much like when you have a dream that feels so damn real. They are lying about the shape of the earth because they don't want you to know that it is potentially much larger and it looks as if it might be an enclosed eco system that you cannot get out of because it appears we are trapped here until we evolve spirtually? You must search for gnosis to free yourself or get recycled. Most haven't a clue becuase they think we are physical only and are focused on material objects and the three Fs. Fighting, fucking and food. You are trapped not only in this physical world but a physical body as well. When you die it might not be a great idea to go to the light and be recycled back to this prison plane(t). My 2 cents.

YMMV DYODD. That is why its important...

EDIT TO ADD:

I think the "Roy Game" from Rick and Morty is a good short silly/funny video that illustrates this potential matrix/hologram very well.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a few second clip of the sun allegedly "setting" over the horizon, only to be brought right back into view with optical zoom.

How far away? ...and how large is the light source that made these shadows?

1638819359768.png

Do you trust your own senses? ...more than you trust government perpetuated theory tales with zero observational evidence to support them?

Last edited:

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You asked this same question on page 1 and I responded to it here:

I will try to answer it again in as few words as possible. TLDR version:

Lots of evidence seem to suggest that the Universe is mental in the mind of the All or God or whatever you wish to call Source. It appears we are in some type of mental hologram or simulation having a physical human "experience" with matter. Much like when you have a dream that feels so damn real. They are lying about the shape of the earth because they don't want you to know that it is potentially much larger and it looks as if it might be an enclosed eco system that you cannot get out of because it appears we are trapped here until we evolve spirtually? You must search for gnosis to free yourself or get recycled. Most haven't a clue becuase they think we are physical only and are focused on material objects and the three Fs. Fighting, fucking and food. You are trapped not only in this physical world but a physical body as well. When you die it might not be a great idea to go to the light and be recycled back to this prison plane(t). My 2 cents.

YMMV DYODD. That is why its important...

EDIT TO ADD:

I think the "Roy Game" from Rick and Morty is a good short silly/funny video that illustrates this potential matrix/hologram very well.

We exist by the grace of God. We do not "evolve spiritually", our spirits do not "get recycled", and we do not need to search for gnosis ourselves because we have already been saved. Whether you know it or not, you are are uttering the age old deceptions of Lucifer which are endlessly trotted out throughout the cycles of history. These lies underpinned the tower of Babel, and countless empires that arose since then as well as our own age of "enlightenment", and more recently "New Age" thinking.

Lucifer is a deceiver. His noble-sounding lies lead only to the ruin of man and mankind.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Here's a few second clip of the sun allegedly "setting" over the horizon, only to be brought right back into view with optical zoom.

Thanks for posting watch it now and good so far.

Is that Eric Dubay narrating this?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Dubay narrates parts it seems, I've never seen the vid before, but there are some interesting points in there.

I got it from here. There are more vids I've never seen.

Lucifer is a deceiver.
Are you sure?

1638819813312.png

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We exist by the grace of God. We do not "evolve spiritually", our spirits do not "get recycled", and we do not need to search for gnosis ourselves because we have already been saved. Whether you know it or not, you are are uttering the age old deceptions of Lucifer which are endlessly trotted out throughout the cycles of history. These lies underpinned the tower of Babel, and countless empires that arose since then as well as our own age of "enlightenment", and more recently "New Age" thinking.

Lucifer is a deceiver. His noble-sounding lies lead only to the ruin of man and mankind.
Lots of nice theory... now prove everything you just stated by employing empiricism & epistomology! References to the bible are not proof of anything.

According to scripture Lucifer is ONLY mentioned in the Bible at Isaiah 14:4–22. Everything else is supposition and legend. This passage was misunderstood by the early Christians, who came to see it as referring to the Christian adversary/devil. Lucifer & Satan are two very distinct & different scriptural characters....

The Absence of Satan in the Old Testament​

“Satan” is actually a noun, not a name. Satan is Hebrew for “adversary”. Derivatives of the noun “satan” can be found throughout the “Old” Testament (The Tanakh) because there are times when normal non-supernatural people are behaving as such.

The Greek equivalent (because the New Testament was written in Greek) is “diabolos”. Which literally means in Greek “throw through”.

It’s a shorthand for “throwing” accusations “through” the courtroom. Which was then used as a euphemism for lying. So even Plato used the word “diabolos” to mean “lie” without intending a supernatural character.

So there are probably more instances of “satan” in the Bible than just references to the supernatural character.

Satan the supernatural character plays the New Testament as a "bad guy", while the Jesus character plays the "good guy".

If your gonna play the scriptural quote game, at least get it correct!

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of nice theory... now prove everything you just stated by employing empiricism & epistomology! References to the bible are not proof of anything.

According to scripture Lucifer is ONLY mentioned in the Bible at Isaiah 14:4–22. Everything else is supposition and legend. This passage was misunderstood by the early Christians, who came to see it as referring to the Christian adversary/devil. Lucifer & Satan are two very distinct & different scriptural characters....

The Absence of Satan in the Old Testament​

“Satan” is actually a noun, not a name. Satan is Hebrew for “adversary”. Derivatives of the noun “satan” can be found throughout the “Old” Testament (The Tanakh) because there are times when normal non-supernatural people are behaving as such.

The Greek equivalent (because the New Testament was written in Greek) is “diabolos”. Which literally means in Greek “throw through”.

It’s a shorthand for “throwing” accusations “through” the courtroom. Which was then used as a euphemism for lying. So even Plato used the word “diabolos” to mean “lie” without intending a supernatural character.

So there are probably more instances of “satan” in the Bible than just references to the supernatural character.

Satan the supernatural character plays the New Testament as a "bad guy", while the Jesus character plays the "good guy".

If your gonna play the scriptural quote game, at least get it correct!

Yes Lucifer is Satan. From Isaiah 14:

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[b]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

16 Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
and made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness,
who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home?”

18 All the kings of the nations lie in state,
each in his own tomb.
19 But you are cast out of your tomb
like a rejected branch;
you are covered with the slain,
with those pierced by the sword,
those who descend to the stones of the pit.
Like a corpse trampled underfoot,
20 you will not join them in burial,
for you have destroyed your land
and killed your people.
Let the offspring of the wicked
never be mentioned again.
21 Prepare a place to slaughter his children
for the sins of their ancestors;
they are not to rise to inherit the land
and cover the earth with their cities.

22 “I will rise up against them,”
declares the Lord Almighty.
“I will wipe out Babylon’s name and survivors,
her offspring and descendants,”
declares the Lord.
23 “I will turn her into a place for owls
and into swampland;
I will sweep her with the broom of destruction,”

And this is who you wish to hold up as an example? Lucifer who rebelled against God, who would not serve, who set up himself up as a God, and who reaped the fruit of those sins just as will all who follow him.

And you yourself no doubt believe that, aided by a spiritual master, you too can achieve Godhood yourself. You have been fooled. Not for nothing is Satan called the great deceiver. Theosophy is just the left hand path of Satanism. Oh it can all be made to sound noble, but these ideas lead surely and certainly to utter tyranny and endless oppression.

Satan/Lucifer will be cast down into the pit. But you do not have to follow him. Jesus has saved you. All you need do, is accept him into your heart and accept God as your king.

Non orietur ultor de ossibus ejus, qui proiectus est in foveam

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lots of nice theory... now prove everything you just stated by employing empiricism & epistomology! References to the bible are not proof of anything

you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[b]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

16 Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
and made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness,
who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home?”

18 All the kings of the nations lie in state,
each in his own tomb.
19 But you are cast out of your tomb
like a rejected branch;
you are covered with the slain,
with those pierced by the sword,
those who descend to the stones of the pit.
Like a corpse trampled underfoot,
20 you will not join them in burial,
for you have destroyed your land
and killed your people.
Let the offspring of the wicked
never be mentioned again.
21 Prepare a place to slaughter his children
for the sins of their ancestors;
they are not to rise to inherit the land
and cover the earth with their cities.

22 “I will rise up against them,”
“I will wipe out Babylon’s name and survivors,
her offspring and descendants,”
declares the Lord.
23 “I will turn her into a place for owls
and into swampland;
I will sweep her with the broom of destruction,”

And this is who you wish to hold up as an example? Lucifer who rebelled against God, who would not serve, who set up himself up as a God, and who reaped the fruit of those sins just as will all who follow him.

And you yourself no doubt believe that, aided by a spiritual master, you too can achieve Godhood yourself. You have been fooled. Not for nothing is Satan called the great deceiver. Theosophy is just the left hand path of Satanism. Oh it can all be made to sound noble, but these ideas lead surely and certainly to utter tyranny and endless oppression.

Satan/Lucifer will be cast down into the pit. But you do not have to follow him. Jesus has saved you. All you need do, is accept him into your heart and accept God as your king.

Non orietur ultor de ossibus ejus, qui proiectus est
As expected and of course you FAILED to provide the proof requested.

Enough of the King James garbage and back to the OP.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of nice theory... now prove everything you just stated by employing empiricism & epistomology! References to the bible are not proof of anything

As expected and of course you FAILED to provide the proof requested.

Enough of the King James garbage and back to the OP.
Hmmm. On the subject of God and Satan I rather think the bible is the best reference available.

Did you read those verses? Is that really who you wish to hold up as your lord and master? The one whose example you wish to follow? Tolkein's Morgoth, the God of masonry?

And the reason all the noble sounding lies you have been fed are just that, is precisely because of Lucifer's great error. Men and angels are not God. And when they hold themselves up as equal to God, or capable of becoming God, then nothing is forbidden to such a being as they believe themselves to be. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". That - in the final analysis - is your creed. And it leads to utter ruin as we can all see clearly today. Bill Gates is "doing as he wilt", as are many others. And you pretend to oppose him, you sow noble sounding lies and soon you will offer us a leader, a savior. And your savior will be the antichrist.

Only through Jesus are we saved. And what we are saved from, is the madness and ruin your belief system leads to.

"It is a delirium that only Lucifer can conceive, and it is destined to complete failure because of it Antichristic matrix, its defying of the divine Kingship of Jesus Christ. It is a delirium where the creature, rebelling against the divine laws, pretends to reach the place of the Highest and repeats, with the same disgraceful determination, the “Non serviam” (“I will not serve”) of Lucifer.

"Satan is simia Dei (“an ape of God”): in everything that he does to keep us away from God and drag us toward Hell, we can always see his mocking attempt to imitate the Savior, to usurp His sovereignty, to pervert His teachings and to steal souls from Him. The Devil wants to be worshipped in the place of God. He wants the Antichrist to rule over the world and subjugate mankind to his tyranny by replacing the Church of Christ with the anti-Church of Satan, which is the Religion of Mankind, an ecumenical and ecological one."

"The New World Order is neither New nor Order: it represents the foolish ambition of Satan to overthrow the providential plan of God, to cancel the true Religion that leads to eternal salvation and finally to replace the “ordo christianus” (“the Christian order”) with infernal chaos. In this disorder, the lie replaces the Truth, injustice and abuse of power replace justice, whim instead of obedience to the law of God, death instead of life, illness instead of health, the legitimization of Evil and the condemnation of Good, the persecution of good people and the praising of evil ones, ignorance in the place of culture and wisdom, ugliness and horror instead of beauty, division and hatred instead of harmony and love. Satan doesn’t want to be worshipped by adopting the qualities of God, but by demanding to be an object of adoration through everything that is evil, obscene, false, absurd, and monstrous. He seeks complete subversion, a subversion ontologically devilish and Antichristic: a “New Order” obtained by means of a global coup d’état imposed under the guise of an engineered planned emergency."

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm. On the subject of God and Satan I rather think the bible is the best reference available.

Did you read those verses? Is that really who you wish to hold up as your lord and master? The one whose example you wish to follow? Tolkein's Morgoth, the God of masonry?

And the reason all the noble sounding lies you have been fed are just that, is precisely because of Lucifer's great error. Men and angels are not God. And when they hold themselves up as equal to God, or capable of becoming God, then nothing is forbidden to such a being as they believe themselves to be. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". That - in the final analysis - is your creed. And it leads to utter ruin as we can all see clearly today. Bill Gates is "doing as he wilt", as are many others. And you pretend to oppose him, you sow noble sounding lies and soon you will offer us a leader, a savior. And your savior will be the antichrist.

Only through Jesus are we saved. And what we are saved from, is the madness and ruin your belief system leads to.

"It is a delirium that only Lucifer can conceive, and it is destined to complete failure because of it Antichristic matrix, its defying of the divine Kingship of Jesus Christ. It is a delirium where the creature, rebelling against the divine laws, pretends to reach the place of the Highest and repeats, with the same disgraceful determination, the “Non serviam” (“I will not serve”) of Lucifer.

"Satan is simia Dei (“an ape of God”): in everything that he does to keep us away from God and drag us toward Hell, we can always see his mocking attempt to imitate the Savior, to usurp His sovereignty, to pervert His teachings and to steal souls from Him. The Devil wants to be worshipped in the place of God. He wants the Antichrist to rule over the world and subjugate mankind to his tyranny by replacing the Church of Christ with the anti-Church of Satan, which is the Religion of Mankind, an ecumenical and ecological one."

"The New World Order is neither New nor Order: it represents the foolish ambition of Satan to overthrow the providential plan of God, to cancel the true Religion that leads to eternal salvation and finally to replace the “ordo christianus” (“the Christian order”) with infernal chaos. In this disorder, the lie replaces the Truth, injustice and abuse of power replace justice, whim instead of obedience to the law of God, death instead of life, illness instead of health, the legitimization of Evil and the condemnation of Good, the persecution of good people and the praising of evil ones, ignorance in the place of culture and wisdom, ugliness and horror instead of beauty, division and hatred instead of harmony and love. Satan doesn’t want to be worshipped by adopting the qualities of God, but by demanding to be an object of adoration through everything that is evil, obscene, false, absurd, and monstrous. He seeks complete subversion, a subversion ontologically devilish and Antichristic: a “New Order” obtained by means of a global coup d’état imposed under the guise of an engineered planned emergency."
I dont really give a shit about about your dillusions that the bible is the best reference... I requested empirical info... not unprovable story telling.

I fell for it & you baited me in. The King James clowns are all alike... cant engage in real conversation so you pull out nonsensical scriptures that have nothing to do with the subject matter content.

This is a thread on the shape of the earth, not religion or theology! So knock it off!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Lucifer is Satan. From Isaiah 14:
If so, then why does Jesus self identify as the bright morning star?

1638824425768.png

There is no bible verse asserting that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same. The notion that Lucifer and Satan are the same came from Paradise Lost, by John Milton(1667).

While the KJV translation makes reference to a "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12 other translations differ greatly with regard to this taunt of the King of Babylon.

1638825086044.png

This is, imo, because the etymology of the word "lucifer" from leuk- bher-(light + carry) or "light-bringer".

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You are calling out Bob out for being a deceiver and that will keep humanity in chains. Yet you prefer to just wait until someone rescues you? That sounds more aligned with operation trust the Bolsheviks used, Q hopium, etc. Trust the plan non-sense. Lets sit back and do nothing because we are already saved. Sounds like a great solution to get more of the same to me. Trying to break through the lies ourselves or just sitting back and waiting? Taken matters into our hands doesnt mean we think we are Gods ourselves. This sounds like some heavy heavy brainwashing to keep the Church in power and I know becuase I was very much a part of that...

There is another thread on GIM2 right now about surrounding to all governments becuase they were installed by God per Romans verses. Hows that working out for you? Who wrote that?

Sure sounds like people like you are the ones keeping us enslaved to me. The Priesthood sure has done a number on humanities minds.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If so, then why does Jesus self identify as the bright morning star?

View attachment 235824

There is no bible verse asserting that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same. The notion that Lucifer and Satan are the same came from Paradise Lost, by John Milton(1667).

While the KJV translation makes reference to a "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12 other translations differ greatly with regard to this taunt of the King of Babylon.

View attachment 235829

This is, imo, because the etymology of the word "lucifer" from leuk- bher-(light + carry) or "light-bringer".
@ Sol.... never mind, they will never accept the facts over their programming, even when the scriptures refute their claims....

Time to get back on the OP.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

7 Ways to Prove the Earth Is Round (Without Launching a Satellite)​

By Stephanie Pappas September 28, 2017

Proving Earth is round​

A NASA camera on the Deep Space Climate Observatory satellite captured its first view of the entire sunlit side of the spherical planet Earth, on July 6, 2015.

(Image credit: NASA)
Rapper B.o.B wants to crowdfund his own satellite and launch it into space to find out, once and for all, whether the Earth is flat or round. As a flat-Earth conspiracy theorist, the Georgia-based musician is betting on flat, but his $1 million call for cash on GoFundMe has raised only about $2,000 in its first five days, the first $1,000 pledged by B.o.B himself.

Fortunately, there are plenty of cheaper ways than a satellite launch to show that the Earth is round. In the spirit of scientific inquiry, here are seven.

Go to the harbor​

A beautiful orange sunset on Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman with boats on the horizon.

(Image credit: Jim Schubert/Shutterstock)
When a ship sails off toward the horizon, it doesn't just get smaller and smaller until it's not visible anymore. Instead, the hull seems to sink below the horizon first, then the mast. When ships return from sea, the sequence is reversed: First the mast, then the hull, seem to rise over the horizon.

The ship-and-horizon observation is so self-evident that 1881's "Zetetic Astronomy," the first modern flat-Earth text, devotes a chapter to "debunking" it. The explanation relies on assuming that the sequential disappearance is simply an illusion brought on by perspective. This debunking does not make much sense, however, as there's nothing about perspective (which just says that things are smaller over longer distances) that should make the bottom of an object disappear before the top. If you'd like to prove to yourself that perspective isn't the reason for boats disappearing hull-first and returning mast-first, bring a telescope or binoculars on your trip to the harbor. Even with vision enhancement, the ship will still dip below the curve of the Earth.

Look at the stars​

missing-image.svg

(Image credit: Starry Night Software)
Greek philosopher Aristotle figured out this one in 350 B.C., and nothing's changed. Different constellations are visible from different latitudes. Probably the two most striking examples are the Big Dipper and the Southern Cross. The Big Dipper, a set of seven stars that looks like a ladle, is always visible at latitudes of 41 degrees North or higher. Below 25 degrees South, you can't see it at all. And in northern Australia, just north of that latitude, the Big Dipper just barely squeaks above the horizon.

Meanwhile, in the Southern Hemisphere, there's the Southern Cross, a bright four-star arrangement. That constellation isn't visible until you travel as far south as the Florida Keys in the Northern Hemisphere.
These different stellar views make sense if you imagine the Earth as a globe, so that looking "up" really means looking toward a different sliver of space from the Southern or Northern hemisphere.

Watch an eclipse​

Phases of a lunar eclipse

(Image credit: EDUARDO AUSTREGESILO/Shutterstock)
Aristotle also bolstered his belief in a round Earth with the observation that during lunar eclipses, the Earth's shadow on the face of the sun is curved. Since this curved shape exists during all lunar eclipses, despite the fact that Earth is rotating, Aristotle correctly intuited from this curved shadow that the Earth is curvy all around — in other words, a sphere.
For that matter, solar eclipses also tend to bolster the idea that the planets, moons and stars are a bunch of roundish objects orbiting each other. If the Earth is a disk and the stars and planets a bunch of small, nearby objects hovering in a dome above the surface, as many flat-Earthers believe, the total solar eclipse that crossed North America in August 2017 becomes very difficult to explain.

Go climb a tree​

woman with binoculars looks into the depths of the forest.

(Image credit: Dmitry Galaganov/Shutterstock)
This is another one of those self-evident things: You can see farther if you go higher. If the Earth was flat, you'd be able to see the same distance no matter your elevation. Think about it: Your eye can detect a bright object, like the Andromeda galaxy, from 2.6 million light-years away. Seeing the lights of, say, Miami from New York City (a distance of a mere 1,094 miles or 1,760 kilometers) on a clear evening should be child's play.
But it's not. That's because the curvature of the Earth limits our sight to about 3.1 miles (5 kilometers) … unless you climb up a tall tree, building or mountain and get yourself a perspective from higher up.

Take a round-the-world flight​

Curvature of the Earth in aerial view.

(Image credit: Gts/Shutterstock)
This one should cost you considerably less than $1 million, though you will have to drop a few thousand dollars. Anyone can circumnavigate the globe nowadays; there are even travel firms, like AirTreks, that specialize in multi-stop, round-the-world routes. You won't have to retrace your steps to land where you started.
If you get lucky enough to get an unobscured view of the horizon and a high enough commercial flight, you might even be able to make out the curvature of the Earth with the naked eye. According to a 2008 paper in the journal Applied Optics, the Earth's curve becomes subtly visible at an altitude of around 35,000 feet, as long as the observer has at least a 60 degree field of view (which may be difficult from a passenger plane window). The curvature becomes more readily apparent above 50,000 feet; passengers on the now-grounded supersonic Concorde jet were often treated to a view of the curved horizon while flying at 60,000 feet.

Get a weather balloon​

University of Leicester students take stunning footage of the curvature of Earth from a high-altitude weather balloon.

(Image credit: University of Leicester)
In January 2017, University of Leicester students strapped some cameras to a weather balloon and sent it skyward. The balloon rose 77,429 feet (23.6 kilometers) above the surface, well above the level needed to view the planet's curves. The instrument aboard the balloon sent back stunning footage that shows the curve of the horizon.
As long as your balloon has a payload of less than four pounds, there are hardly any restrictions on launching it. Just call the Federal Aviation Administration ahead of time to make sure you're not headed into restricted airspace.

Compare shadows​

Kids and their shadows on a summer day.

(Image credit: Zurijeta/Shutterstock)
The first person to estimate the circumference of the Earth was a Greek mathematician named Eratosthenes, who was born in 276 B.C. He did so by comparing shadows case on the day of the summer solstice in what is today Aswan, Egypt, with the more northerly city of Alexandria. At noon, when the sun was directly overhead in Aswan, there were no shadows. In Alexandria, a stick set in the ground cast a shadow. Eratosthenes realized that if he knew the angle of the shadow and the distance between the cities, he could calculate the circumference of the globe.
On a flat Earth, there wouldn't have been any difference between the length of the shadows at all. The sun's position would be the same, relative to the ground. Only a globe-shaped planet explains why the sun's position should be different in two cities a few hundred miles apart.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You are calling out Bob out for being a deceiver and that will keep humanity in chains. Yet you prefer to just wait until someone rescues you?
Yeah - I'm probably not doing a great job because my style tends toward the confrontational when I would be better served by being calmer :-(. But Bob's line of thinking is really dangerous.

Oh and I'm not waiting for anything, I have already been saved :-)

That sounds more aligned with operation trust the Bolsheviks used, Q hopium, etc. Trust the plan non-sense. Lets sit back and do nothing because we are already saved.
I disagree that God tells us to wait around and do nothing. We must resist, we must prepare for his return, and we must help others find Jesus, and we must be obedient to his will. The good news though is that our souls have already been saved provided merely that we believe in and accept him.

Still surely it would be better to do nothing than to be a Bolshevik oneself?

It is my contention that the fruit of the ideas Bob is putting forward is Bolshevism.

Sounds like a great solution to get more of the same to me. Trying to break through the lies ourselves or just sitting back and waiting?
I don't think that's the choice. Breaking through lies is always good. I think I am the one breaking through lies.

My contention is that Bob himself has not broken through lies, but instead has been deceived by them.

The question is which of us is right.

Taken matters into our hands doesnt mean we think we are Gods ourselves. This sounds like some heavy heavy brainwashing to keep the Church in power and I know becuase I was very much a part of that...
I am not an advocate of any church per se. I am an advocate of Christ. And you may not think you are a God, but the words Bob is using are straight out of theosophy which has morphed into New Age transcendentalism. And theosophy teaches that through meditation, and spiritualism, and association with disembodied spirits who act as teachers it is possible for man to become God. They make no seecret of it.

This is the sin of Lucifer.

If you do not subscribe to such a belief then I have no quarrel with you.

There is another thread on GIM2 right now about surrounding to all governments becuase they were installed by God per Romans verses. Hows that working out for you? Who wrote that?
Paul - but what's that got to do with anything? I don't believe we should surrender to all governments, no matter what they do, and have never said I did. That is clearly and obviously a misreading of Paul's instruction to abide by the rules of a good goverment fulfilling its role correctly.

Sure sounds like people like you are the ones keeping us enslaved to me. The Priesthood sure has done a number on humanities minds.
I make no defense of corrupt and lying priests, or corrupt churches. The bible itself foretells that the church and priests will fall into error. The teachings of Christ remain true however.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Nearly everyone believes the Earth to be round. Hell, a compact disc is "round" ...that doesn't make it a sphere.

Go to the harbor
"seems to" is the operative word here. It's a myth. The hull of the ship did not sail over a wall of curved water. This can be easily confirmed by anyone with access to optics. Post #702 above includes a clip of the sun seemingly having "sailed over the horizon" being brought right back into view using modern optics. The surface of the Earth's lakes and oceans do not display any apparent convexity at all according to laser tests, let alone 8 inches/mile^2 as required by ball Earth theory.
Look at the stars
There's no question there's perceived motion in the sky, the question is, are we moving or are the stars? Interestingly, there have been tests to determine if Earth, the stars, or both are in motion...notably Michelson-Morley and George Biddell Airy's "failure". After these tests concluded that Earth does not move, the meaning of the results was re-defined as evidence that there's no aether.
Watch an eclipse
Which assumes Earth's shadow is the cause of lunar eclipses.
Go climb a tree
Okay, this one is just silly. Our vision distance is limited by several factors...one of which is altitude. That would be true irrespective of the shape of the Earth under one's feet.
Take a round-the-world flight
I fail to see how assuming the Earth is a globe and traversing it, proves the Earth is a globe. ...and no, according to many mainstream (in)famous ball Earth proponents, like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, you cannot see alleged curvature until roughly 100k feet. Though if the window in which you're peering is curved it may appear so.
Get a weather balloon
There are lots of balloon flight videos...I posted one a few pages back showing hotspots on the tops of clouds. Most videos that people wrongly believe show curvature use fish-eye lensed cameras. Further, the word "horizon" means literally "limiting circle" ...meaning that your vision is limited in a circle around you. This has nothing to do with the shape of Earth and everything to do with the way human vision works.
Compare shadows
Eratosthenes began with an assumption(that Earth is a sphere), then allegedly set about conducting an experiment to prove himself correct. Interestingly the same results can be obtained on a flat plane with a small local sun.

The best way for anyone to prove conclusively the shape of the ground upon which we stand and the water upon which we sail is to measure the alleged curvature of those surfaces. When that is done, the results do not favor a ball Earth 24,901 miles in circumference.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In this thread, your obvious overconfidence in what you believe you think you know, and your penchance to slam others who might possibly broaden that. Plus backing, IMHO, those here who would discombobulate us in any way they can get away with it.
I'm sorry you feel that way. It's certainly a reliable method to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Curious how do you justify your thread etiquette though? From my recollection, it was almost a carbon copy of what I witnessed in the chemtrails thread moons back. You made serious accusations about another long standing and yet refused to explain your perspectives on the topic or answer questions.. That's how I remember it anyway, correct me if I'm wrong

I'd encourage you to have a critical read of the '7 ways to prove" article I posted

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah - I'm probably not doing a great job because my style tends toward the confrontational when I would be better served by being calmer :-(. But Bob's line of thinking is really dangerous.

Oh and I'm not waiting for anything, I have already been saved :-)

I disagree that God tells us to wait around and do nothing. We must resist, we must prepare for his return, and we must help others find Jesus, and we must be obedient to his will. The good news though is that our souls have already been saved provided merely that we believe in and accept him.

Still surely it would be better to do nothing than to be a Bolshevik oneself?

It is my contention that the fruit of the ideas Bob is putting forward is Bolshevism.

I don't think that's the choice. Breaking through lies is always good. I think I am the one breaking through lies.

My contention is that Bob himself has not broken through lies, but instead has been deceived by them.

The question is which of us is right.

I am not an advocate of any church per se. I am an advocate of Christ. And you may not think you are a God, but the words Bob is using are straight out of theosophy which has morphed into New Age transcendentalism. And theosophy teaches that through meditation, and spiritualism, and association with disembodied spirits who act as teachers it is possible for man to become God. They make no seecret of it.

This is the sin of Lucifer.

If you do not subscribe to such a belief then I have no quarrel with you.

Paul - but what's that got to do with anything? I don't believe we should surrender to all governments, no matter what they do, and have never said I did. That is clearly and obviously a misreading of Paul's instruction to abide by the rules of a good goverment fulfilling its role correctly.

I make no defense of corrupt and lying priests, or corrupt churches. The bible itself foretells that the church and priests will fall into error. The teachings of Christ remain true however.
Just following up here - Bob sent me a message asking that I stop discussing religion on this thread. So I will do so, unless someone else brings it up again in which case I reserve the right to respond.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You're not only wrong, your expectations are wrong. I don't need to justify, or prove, or explain anything to you. It's obvious that folks here have tried and failed on this topic alone. But you're obviously too smart for us dummies.

Anything that I write is my opinion, just as anything you write is your opinion, period. If you don't like it, that's not my problem. And in your case, considering the positions you choose to back up, I could care less about your vacant opinions...

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So just exactly where does space etc. begin? It must be lower than the Karman line.

SpinLaunch: Company hurls satellites into space using giant, spinning machine

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Low Earth orbit is commonly referred to as roughly 1200 miles, though officially it means an orbit of < 1/3 Earth's radius...or 1319.5 miles. That said, theoretically anything can "orbit" the Earth at any altitude, provided it doesn't drop so low it actually hits the Earth. The problem is, predictably enough, that drag increases rapidly with decreased altitude which means there won't be sustained orbit for any length of time unless altitude is vastly greater than the Kármán line(now redefined from 51 to 62 miles).

Spinlaunch claims they can launch objects up to 440 pounds into "space"(whatever that term means), apparently simply by spinning them. The amount of energy required to achieve Earth escape velocity is:

1638894106874.png

Mind you, that's ONLY the energy required to accelerate a 440 pound object to mach 33. Sustaining that velocity till said object is allegedly in "space/time" is another matter entirely...as graviton unicorns are tenacious little buggers. It would help if someone would officially acknowledge simply and definitively where the air sphere ends and where "space/time" begins, but there are dozens of takes on what that altitude may be...ranging from 51 to 390,000 miles.

TLDR; I don't see any way this thing "throws" stuff into "space/time" without additional thrust being applied.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
work of art.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1638916928798.png