• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

WHAT IF the Earth was Actually Flat?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well that answers my question LOL.
That's how flat EaRTHers work. Ask 'em a simple question that's intended to get 'em to think a bit, and all they'll do is "answer" with something totally unrelated. lol

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If?

Edge tourism would be a thing.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's how flat EaRTHers work. Ask 'em a simple question that's intended to get 'em to think a bit, and all they'll do is "answer" with something totally unrelated. lol
They ARE dumber than a box of rocks. Stupidity, drugs, alcohol or maybe a combination of all three. Maybe religious convictions taken to the extreme also.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Has anyone actually watched the vid in the OP???

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
TPTB that control this realm/King-dom(e) know its some type of physical plane/realm. Heart. "We're gonna shatter that glass ceiling". Skys the limit! They practice ritual black magick to decieve humankind into thinking their insignificant meat suits that evolved from apes and live on a space rock hurling through infinite space heliocentrically in a complete random fashion, that was created by accident and have zero potential. Yet somehow, the Big Dipper (and other stars) circle Polaris, so you know if its Spring, Winter, Fall or Summer. Why do you think the swastika is considered "evil" in our society? It symbolizes the seasons, life cycles, etc. its not a bad symbol. Like many symbols in our society it was made bad. Just like many other symbols or topics I thought were "evil" becuase of my Lutheran upbringing and confirmation in the Church. All the Constellations and the Zodiac all the same from ancient cultures, but no we're told its chaotic and heliocentric model, which makes no sense. Ancient cultures understood the stars and plotted them to build an accurate calendar, which is EXACTLY what the stars are the most highs calendar system in the firmament/expanse/vault. Vault makes the most sense to me as its not only an enclosure, but a vault catipulates or springs you in gymnastics. Maybe we are a piece of source stuck in heart (earth) until you can prove yourself worthy and vault into the next level or be deemed not worthy and recycled (go to the light) into more useful lifeforms. Then you find yourself back into the matrix of saturn/satan/zodiac. Its all about the stars (read the book of Enoch). The one thing the black magicians cannot take away. The one thing that proves it all. Well, unless Bill Gates blots out the sky and we are severed with our link to the Most High through Transhumanism. Not sure if that is even possible, but they sure as hell want to try. Black Mirror showcases some the ideas they have for this, IMO.

View attachment 212675

View attachment 212676

Watch the new Pixar movie "Soul". They want you to live a worldy life focused on materialism/serving of self/ego and then to go to the light to be recycled with zero understanding of what this place is and its purpose. If humanity wakes up the gig is up. The inversive ones are finished. I see people protecting the matrix as making a gigantic leap of faith and ignoring their senses and intuitiveness given to us by our creator and boy was I one of them!!!!! People trying to wake the others up don't have NASA green screens, mass media and "experts" in white lab coats that look extra official. We just get battered by the walking dead until we turn into hermits, which actually sounds pretty good at this point lol.

When I was a kid I watched Bill Nye the science guy. He was my science "expert", but hes an actor and the show is just filled with half truths propaganda. There's an interview with Bill where he even acknowledges you can't leave earth. When I was a teenager it was all about MTV. Watch some intros into their shows its filled with space launch clips, APOLLO missions, they give "Moon man awards" to the best MTV movie awards actors, etc. Actors at other movie awards saying hail satan, etc. Satanism is the worship of self not some dark entity with horns that's gonna getcha that's Roman Empire/Roman Catholic conditioning (Screw you Constantine!). Watch some MSM news, just about every night they slip something about space in there to keep reinforcing this and get you away from the Most High and your inner path. I have a little one at home. Watch little kids shows they constantly show the globe, curve, etc. Its constantly in your face 24/7, so of course this makes peoples head hurt. Their system works great everyone is out for themselves, focused on chasing that dollar (the dollar itself is black magick, look at the symbolism, color, etc.), "banging bitches", etc.

Recently, Bob made an amazing thread about "astral projection" and it was so amazing to read the different stories from various GIM2ers. Can you explain that with logic? Why do we sleep? Where do we go? Where were you before you were born? Lots of stuff that cannot be explained with LOGIC.

I truly wish the best for all of you.

FB_IMG_1622776340614.jpg

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out how a flat earth can reliably cast a curved shadow onto the moon which can be predicted quite accurately with the globe earth model. Interestingly the prediction can be made with incredible accuracy if we use the globe earth model. Yet to see any flat earth model that can predict anything. Anything. At. All.

LunarEclipse-2008-02-20-C-Img_5061.jpg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I did watch it. I thought it was a nicely done video.

You seem to enjoy starting threads like this one, and I have no problem with you doing so. My issue with the discussions that invariably commence, is that those espousing flat Earth stuff tend to engage in a dishonest manner. Throw up tons of what they consider proof of their claims, but as soon as the glaring errors are pointed out in such a way that a five year old could comprehend, they ignore it and immediately insist on morphing the discussion to a completely unrelated point.

A good example is that pic of Willis Tower I posted. It was originally posted by a flat Earther as supposed evidence of the Earth being flat.
Anyone with an ounce of sense to 'em should be able to look at that pic and be able to tell that only the upper parts of the Chicago skyline is visible, yet not a single person trying to convince everyone else that the Earth is flat, seems to be capable of seeing that image on their own computer monitor. They obviously do see it, they ain't blind. They just refuse to address it because they cannot address it while also maintaining a belief in flat Earth. The shape of Willis Tower is too distinctive and it's dimensions are easy to determine. After all, even flat Earthers use the same units of measurement as everyone else. A 12" foot for us is a 12" foot for them too.

Which is why I say they are being dishonest in their arguments. They want us to discuss a million different things that have nothing to do with the shape of the Earth, but give 'em one thing that blows the whole idea out of the water and nothin' but crickets.

What the days of the week are called have zip to do with the shape of the Earth. Moonday works for any shape. Flat, round, oblong, square, etc etc. Or just call it day two. Flat or round, same difference.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out how a flat earth can reliably cast a curved shadow onto the moon
Try not waste too much time tryin' to figure it out, 'cause you ain't gonna. Heck, they can't figure it out either, and it's their hypothesis. Lol

We'd all be better off if instead of figgerin' on that, you use that time to take some more purty pictures of round stuff.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

His gravity argument suggests that he doesn't understand the latest thinking re gravity.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
His gravity argument suggests that he doesn't understand the latest thinking re gravity.
What's the latest thinking on it?

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What's the latest thinking on it?

It's mind bending, you are actually falling down a gradient in time. I can't do it justice here, there are some good youtube videos on it if you enjoy hurting your head!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's mind bending, you are actually falling down a gradient in time. I can't do it justice here, there are some good youtube videos on it if you enjoy hurting your head!
You mean this?

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You mean this?

I've not looked @ that one, but maybe. Basically if it talks about comparative differences in time generating a force then it's in the ball park.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Great, another flat earth thread. Let's do some math.

The earth has 196.94 million square miles of surface area. Now, if you actually believe the earth is flat, consider what the diameter is of this flat earth (firmament), based on an assumed shape. If the firmament is approximately square, then each side of the firmament is 14 million miles and the total diameter is 4 x 14 or 56 million square miles. That is the supposed edge of the firmament. 56 million square miles and not one single person has ever encountered it?

Okay, say it's a circle instead. In that case, the radius is 7.91 million miles and the circumference (edge) of the firmament is 7.91 x 2 x Pi = roughly 50 million square miles. That's still a hell of a lot of edge that no ship has ever smashed into or tumbled over.

Where is the 50 million plus miles of edge?

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes. Antarctic tourism flights were a thing back when... they lost one flight from NZ.

Flight 901 did not fly across Antarctica. Flight 901 flew across water en route to Antarctica and then crashed into Ann ice wall (Mount Erebus). There has never been a cross continental flight over Antarctica.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Flight 901 did not fly across Antarctica. Flight 901 flew across water en route to Antarctica and then crashed into Ann ice wall (Mount Erebus). There has never been a cross continental flight over Antarctica.

I guess they where lying to us then. Surprised I could not see the edge from the altitude we where at, you know, it must have been well within view.

1623045502800.png

These guy's must see the edge on every trip!

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

...and yes it did, there is video from the flight clearly showing it well over Antarctica.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
...and yes it did, there is video from the flight clearly showing it well over Antarctica.

No it’s did not. This is the flight path (below).

33048266-2803-42C6-9FC9-66B531812E43.jpeg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
No it’s did not. This is the flight path (below).
Even if it didn't, it doesn't prove the Earth is flat. There was a time that no continents had been flown over, and the Earth was the same shape both before and after being flown over.

It's certainly been traversed across, doesn't that count?

Here's info on an Antarctic flight, but it's only open to people from Australia. That can only mean that all the Australians are in on the flat Earth conspiracy!!!! @Zed , how much they paying you? lol
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/articles/qantas-flights-over-antarctica

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Even if it didn't, it doesn't prove the Earth is flat. There was a time that no continents had been flown over, and the Earth was the same shape both before and after being flown over.

It's certainly been traversed across, doesn't that count?

No...and I am not trying to prove the Earth is flat. I am just pointing out that there are no transcontinental flights over Antarctica. Flight 901 barely made it over land and immediately impacted an ice wall on Mt Erebus at about 1500 feet above sea level right on the coast.

Joe King said:
Here's info on an Antarctic flight, but it's only open to people from Australia. That can only mean that all the Australians are in on the flat Earth conspiracy!!!! @Zed , how much they paying you? lol
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/articles/qantas-flights-over-antarctica

Again, that is NOT a transcontinental flight. Airspace “over” Antarctica is restricted and controlled by the military. These flights (Qantas) are almost entirely over water as they skim the coast line. They only go slightly inland and back out over approved sight seeing destinations. See Qantas Antarctica sight seeing flight path below...

B69FAC00-6B63-4260-BF5D-FCCF3A0BF324.jpeg

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hey, at least they're consistant!

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No...and I am not trying to prove the Earth is flat. I am just pointing out that there are no transcontinental flights over Antarctica. Flight 901 barely made it over land and immediately impacted an ice wall on Mt Erebus at about 1500 feet above sea level right on the coast.

I posted a link from an airline that has a permanent route landing within 'aircraft spitting distance' of the pole FFS.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sunlight patterns only make sense on a globe and the earth’s shadow on the moon is always part of a sphere.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Again, that is NOT a transcontinental flight. Airspace “over” Antarctica is restricted and controlled by the military. These flights (Qantas) are almost entirely over water as they skim the coast line. They only go slightly inland and back out over approved sight seeing destinations. See Qantas Antarctica sight seeing flight path below...

The Australian Antarctic Territory isn't controlled by the military...

The Australian Antarctic Territory (AAT) is a part of East Antarctica administered by the Australian Antarctic Division, an agency of the federal Department of the Environment and Energy. The territory's history dates to a claim on Enderby Land made by the United Kingdom in 1841, which was subsequently expanded and eventually transferred to Australia in 1933. It is the largest territory of Antarctica claimed by any nation by area. In 1961, the Antarctic Treaty came into force. Article 4 deals with territorial claims, and although it does not renounce or diminish any preexisting claims to sovereignty, it also does not prejudice the position of Contracting Parties in their recognition or non-recognition of territorial sovereignty. As a result, only four other countries—New Zealand, the United Kingdom, France, and Norway—recognise Australia's claim to sovereignty in Antarctica.[1]

Antarktiskrav_en.jpg

It's the bright green bit. Qantas probably fly the coast because it's a sight seeing flight and that is about as interesting as it gets... most of the rest is, you know, just white and not much of a show.

As for over flying their are some regulations and issues, unrelated to anything military that make it less attractive. Things like twins aren't allowed to fly that far from airports and there isn't that much traffic that the big jets would be profitable, also jet fuel freezes @ -50 so winter is a problem.

However there are flight paths that are close enough to fly off the edge!

There is also this...

The great circle (shortest) route from MEL to JNB comes nowhere near to overflying the Antarctic continent.

main-qimg-3f573a65267fb67c10171d2d3f24a978

It is hard to come up with anything even remotely resembling a viable airline route that actually does overfly Antarctica. MEL-USH and CHC-JNB just barely nick the continent, and CHC-ASK overflies it solidly, but none of those would ever support enough traffic for a regular route.

main-qimg-bb381bb5a6e967a8450efc9949ae6a2b

main-qimg-494518d3831a19c7f8e5ca4b36adae0f

main-qimg-aaba8fbf0a11f6281224d5886fbdc898

But yes, Antarctica has been overflown, it’s just not along any route any airline would find profitable to fly.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What IF earth is actually a space ship travelling to an unknown pre-progranmed future destination???
FB_IMG_1623517705472.jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you want a theory that "has legs", investigate the "Expanding Earth" theory...

Runs in the face of "plate techtonics", and explains "upside-down mountain rocks" and the creation of mountain chains & valleys quite well...

(Edit = Add to that, that the AGE of the Atlantic & Pacific OCEAN FLOORS is VERY RECENT, right up to the coastlines, implying that they FORMED RECENTLY, and were therefore NOT PRESENT FOR PLATE TECTONIC "FLOATING" as the "accepted science" theorizes...)

And also why there are "stretch marks" below the oceans... and shows how the "land masses" fit almost PERFECTLY on a "smaller globe"...

a short version

a long version

Add to that the possibility that on a smaller Earth "gravity" could have been LESSER than it is today, ALLOWING dinosaurs to be able to SUPPORT THEIR WEIGHT on their ankle-bones... and allow pterodactyls to fly... (not to mention the possibility of higher atmospheric density...)

Yeah... it definitely does NOT conform to "today's science" (or what passes for science...)
That made good sense.
So, what form does the Earth take in the future ? Seriously !

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What shape are the other planets then, are we the only flat one?