• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What is one to do if rioters come to the house?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I seen some mention of the boers here recently.

You better hold onto your ass boys, if it dont come for you, your kids will have to do it.

WHITE PRIDE!!

We are a decent folk.

They will try to kill us soon enough.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This all depends on if your state is a duty to retreat state. NY is a duty to retreat state. There is a famous case in NY where a threatened apartment dweller clobbered a hostile person at the threshold of the apartment. The defendant, the apartment dweller, was convicted. If he had let the assailant in oe foot before he clobbered the the putz he’d be free and clear. Unfortunately for homeowners the courts never really defined if the domicile starts at the property line or the front door. This is on purpose. The courts can reserve to judge whatever in the future. This is why almost every decision is open ended on many facets of law where a sentence or two can eliminate dozens of cases In the future.

The courts are not your friend. Sometimes they are more evil than a corrupt legislature.
Won't get to the courts -- even in New York -- in just a little while. You, me, we all can see it rising very quickly from a distant "amused contempt" for the pricks and their antics... to a very real, "check-the-guns" level of pissed-off readiness.

And in the case of the Old Guard here: Maybe -- just maybe -- a tad of anticipation.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Won't get to the courts -- even in New York -- in just a little while. You, me, we all can see it rising very quickly from a distant "amused contempt" for the pricks and their antics... to a very real, "check-the-guns" level of pissed-off readiness.

And in the case of the Old Guard here: Maybe -- just maybe -- a tad of anticipation.
As police start going the way of the dodo bird, laws will mean less and less every day

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
As police start going the way of the dodo bird, laws will mean less and less every day

Police will NOT go "the way of the dodo bird." That, too, is a ruse - to disband LOCAL cops.

What we will have is American Federales. NATIONAL police, controlled by the Political Elites; and intended, not to enforce law and order, but to keep those Elites in power and crush the Deplorables. To force chipping and "vaccination" and to report deviancies, and to be sure no one violates the Access Limits placed on them with Social Credit Scores.

Banning weapons and self-defense all fits right into it. FWIW...it's not a straight-across correlation; but in general, the bluest, most ham-fisted states are also the ones with full-service State Police forces. Gnu Yuck Shitte and Ill Annoy are two of the more obvious ones. Michigan, as well.

Red States tend to have limited-authority Highway Patrols and leave the actual policing to counties and cities. Which, interestingly, works better.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Went to the gun show Sat, most ammo dealers were out, gun prices jumped big time and tons of people waiting for their atf calls to come back.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Police will NOT go "the way of the dodo bird." That, too, is a ruse - to disband LOCAL cops.
I should have been more explicit....the police are being taken out of the liberal commie cesspool cities which are run by the communist subversives in power. The rest of America still respects the rule of law and law enforcement!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
...SHOVEL? That's WORK, dood!

Here, go down to Sunbelt Rentals...get a brush chipper. And about five gallons of Clorox.
Explain the "residue" on the machine and in the teeth or the Clorox smell. That will be interesting.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Explain the "residue" on the machine and in the teeth or the Clorox smell. That will be interesting.

I've cleaned up with Clorox - not after felonies, I stress that - but the stench dissipates in about eight hours.

A pressure wash will get rid of most of the residue. And, the wise disposer will have a pile of green brush handy to run through, after taking care of the primary purpose. The soft green residue will meld with what crap is left in there, and absorb it...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I like a guy who has a plan. I'll pass at being present at the function though.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's good.

I don't want to have to run another body through. That's starting to seem like work...
ONE carcass will be work unless they are small enough to pitch it in at once. You get a fat. Lib. Professor cutting, slicing and pitching will be work enough.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
ONE carcass will be work unless they are small enough to pitch it in at once. You get a fat. Lib. Professor cutting, slicing and pitching will be work enough.

True enough. And if the fat bulk of the...refuse...chokes and clogs the chipper, there's gonna be no calling Sunbelt and asking them to send a service truck...

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
...SHOVEL? That's WORK, dood!

Here, go down to Sunbelt Rentals...get a brush chipper. And about five gallons of Clorox.

me and the female unit ...have a agreement ...we both know how to shoot and we both know how to run the backhoe....its a very respectful household LOL
backhoevstree (Small).JPG

Attachments

• backhoefire.JPG
    backhoefire.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 21

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
me and the female unit ...have a agreement ...we both know how to shoot and we both know how to run the backhoe....its a very respectful household LOL
View attachment 171310

How deep do you have to dig to get to where the dogs can't sniff?

That's a serious question.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
How deep do you have to dig to get to where the dogs can't sniff?

That's a serious question.

not sure...but coyotes will dig up a animial buried less than 3' from surface.....

in actuality the best body disposal method would be fire ...or hogs....then bury or pulverize the bones......vultures here will dispose of a animal in 3-4 days but they spread out the parts they cant eat

told my family they can do what they choose with my body when i die but cremateing me and then loading me in shot gun shells and spreading me on the land i own is a method that i would approve of

:hunt::mining::stfu::2 thumbs up:

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
not sure...but coyotes will dig up a animial buried less than 3' from surface.....

in actuality the best body disposal method would be fire ...or hogs....then bury or pulverize the bones......vultures here will dispose of a animal in 3-4 days but they spread out the parts they cant eat

told my family they can do what they choose with my body when i die but cremateing me and then loading me in shot gun shells and spreading me on the land i own is a method that i would approve of

That's why I like the Sunbelt Rentals method.

You aim the chute towards a running body of water. Or else channel it into a cesspool full of malarkey.

If it's running water, it's gone. If you have bad luck and some bone fragments are recovered...well, no risk, no reward.

The only way to prevent DNA tracing, is with fire - and a fire hot enough to consume 200 pounds of, what is mostly water, and then calcium...such a fire, with its inherent stink, is gonna draw attention.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Take an old truck tire, place carcass, build brush pile. Nothing but a few big bones left from an old longhorn.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I've cleaned up with Clorox - not after felonies, I stress that - but the stench dissipates in about eight hours. A pressure wash will get rid of most of the residue. And, the wise disposer will have a pile of green brush handy to run through, after taking care of the primary purpose. The soft green residue will meld with what crap is left in there, and absorb it...

Reminds me of an episode of "Breaking Bad". Are you really Vince Gilligan ?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You guys are a buncha amateurs.

Here on the Gold Coast... Gulf Stream and cinder block.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The privilege is to pay no taxes but still be able to call and expect the police to respond

im so green I didn’t know it was legal to own a machine gun. Just pricy

im looking at H&K MP5 or UZI

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
The privilege is to pay no taxes but still be able to call and expect the police to respond

im so green I didn’t know it was legal to own a machine gun. Just pricy

im looking at H&K MP5 or UZI

yep i have a friend with a mini-gun ..........yep its legal ....need to look at the requirements and at least start to deal with the local law enforcement aspects of the aquirement and find you a appropriate local ffl to assist....i dont have any but family does always seemed more of a pricey collectable to me...i have been thinking about high end thermal optics etc....

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
yep i have a friend with a mini-gun ..........yep its legal ....need to look at the requirements and at least start to deal with the local law enforcement aspects of the aquirement and find you a appropriate local ffl to assist....i dont have any but family does always seemed more of a pricey collectable to me

under 10k there are lots of options

you can’t take it with you right

these days if you’ve got one, you might not have to go

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
There was a feller down in Utah that killed a guy and tried to get rid of the body with a liberal dose of energetic material. He used a lot of it. Still got caught.

Another fellow got rid of his unwanted wife by passing her through a chipper aiming the discharge chute out on a slow river or was it a lake? He got caught. The investigators found where he rented the chipper and matched the tooling marks on the blades with those marks on the bone fragments.

Swamps with gators or a very deep lake or the ocean would be ideal. Just be ever mindful of that trace evidence.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
2020-07-02_22-40-40.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score