• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What is really going on???

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
WE had a thread about "how far will they go"

now you know.

all this to cover up that ginsberg died!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
WE had a thread about "how far will they go"

now you know.

all this to cover up that ginsberg died!
We also had a thread about diagnostics.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
On point Misty, on point.

Golden Regards
Uncle

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Over the rainbow, at the end of the earth, on a di
Anything is possible GP. One theory is as good as another right now.

To comment specifically on your post, I would say that Trump hasn't exactly been a proponent of personal liberty. He's pretty much maintained everything thats been put in place before him. Overall he seems like a big business kinda guy as well. Not hating on him here in regards to the big business thing. That does in fact trickle down to smaller business as well so I think it is good for the country.

My personal favorite theory is that if this is not manmade then this is just natures way of thinning the herd. In our technological world I think many forget that we are all still just part of nature. Nature does thin th herd on a regular basis. Thats why we have the cold and flu season. It kills off the weak in the herd.. If this was occurring with any other species on the planet we wouldn't give this a 2nd thought.
After all is said and done I am fairly confident that the human race will continue on.
I agree. I don't trust Trump anymore.
I'm as PISSED off at him today as Potter is!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Potter's been an orange man bad bitch for years now. He's a poor whoring shill

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I agree. I don't trust Trump anymore.
I'm as PISSED off at him today as Potter is!
I trust that he's not going to take the country full commie anytime in the next 5 years. After he's re elected he could try to unfuck us from all this BS but I honestly don't see that happening. With the magnitude that they have blown this whole thing out of proportion I fully expect some serious shit is coming our way in the form of restrictions from big fed Gov. They never let a crisis go to waste as we all know. Even a manufactured one like this.

The big lesson from all of this is the sheep are a powerful consumer as a group.. The media whips everyone into a frenzy and the stores are emptied. The 2nd biggest lesson is the sheep have diarrhea. There is no TP to be found anywhere except from my online source. I'm thinking my TP may become very valuable in the near future. :)

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When Trump counterattacks the left is going to lose some big sacred cows.
They have put targets on their own backs & I fully expect him to unleash everything possible on them. I even support it and am more than willing to help!

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Over the rainbow, at the end of the earth, on a di
I trust that he's not going to take the country full commie anytime in the next 5 years. After he's re elected he could try to unfuck us from all this BS but I honestly don't see that happening. With the magnitude that they have blown this whole thing out of proportion I fully expect some serious shit is coming our way in the form of restrictions from big fed Gov. They never let a crisis go to waste as we all know. Even a manufactured one like this.

The big lesson from all of this is the sheep are a powerful consumer as a group.. The media whips everyone into a frenzy and the stores are emptied. The 2nd biggest lesson is the sheep have diarrhea. There is no TP to be found anywhere except from my online source. I'm thinking my TP may become very valuable in the near future. :)
I wish Ponce was around to see this!

The local governments are losing the plot down here, the state government is saying it will fine people $20,000 for breaching self isolation (if they were overseas). How they think they could not only detect people that have been overseas but also enforce such a ludicrous law is beyond me. I don't see the local constabulary putting themselves in harms way for this sort of shit.

The longer this goes on, the angrier I (and many around here) get. These psychopaths are paralysing the world through an unprecedented campaign of fear and utter bullshit. If this turns out to be a response to a mass CDS triggering, I will personally go and find the bipedal trash responsible and shank them. These same people fucked us over with the recent bushfires, now this shit.

There will come a time when intelligent people have nothing left to lose, they will lose it. I have stopped caring about the stupid fucks raiding the shops for things of zero value in a situation of total chaos.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The feeble minded always need some impending doom to worry about.

Notice how they're not freaking out about 'climate change' anymore? Not a single peep lately.
Good observation, Fenz. That type of doom did not have much luster. They pushed it too far and was too unbelievable.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Except this shiny object has whipped the world into a frenzy like never before.
Maybe... But it's only quicker and more apparent because people are so connected now. But there were many real plagues throughout history that literally decimated the population. And most of those victims died before they even heard about the disease that got them. At the time they were probably thinking that it was their god's wrath or something.

The end is nigh, Y2K, 1600's tulip mania, global cooling- err warming... yada yada...

Manias, both real and imagined have been a part of the human condition forever. It seems humans always need a bogeyman. Call it a defect in the human genome or whatever.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Maybe... But it's only quicker and more apparent because people are so connected now. But there were many real plagues throughout history that literally decimated the population. And most of those victims died before they even heard about the disease that got them. At the time they were probably thinking that it was their god's wrath or something.

The end is nigh, Y2K, 1600's tulip mania, global cooling- err warming... yada yada...

Manias, both real and imagined have been a part of the human condition forever. It seems humans always need a bogeyman. Call it a defect in the human genome or whatever.
I call it balance.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I call it balance.
I prefer to think of it as sensationalized media propaganda. For what ultimate purpose remains to be seen. All kind of theories out there but none of us can know....yet!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You guys got me to thinkin....... why did they not put food safety measures in place? Buffets shut down? Pizza delivery? Monitoring in food manufacturers and restaurants? Convenience stores, pizza by the slice and the hot dog roller, ice cream scoopers? Cleaning rules for businesses, door handles, gas pumps, credit card key pads, shopping carts, etc.........

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I prefer to think of it as media sensationalized propaganda. For what ultimate purpose remains to be seen. All kind of theories out there but none of us can know....yet!
Just had a friend send me a video of military convoys roaming around in Belgium, with comment that similar things are ongoing in Germany. Just weird....interesting times.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just a brainstorm I had, what if the fear generated by this virus crap is a proactive measure; whatever it is that is really going on could well trigger mass protests the likes of which the world has never seen, and the best way to prevent such action is to scare everyone from even being near one another...
They already had the vocabulary in place and ready - social distancing, voluntary self quarantining, don't travel, cancellation, contamination, virus, virus, virus, wash you hands, don't touch your face, etc, like we all didn't have mother's - everything's new again with new meanings.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'll believe it when I see it but, as CL says, anything is possible these days. I know of no other period in history that comes close to the events we're seeing today. I never say never anymore.

I certainly agree with all the topsy turvy financial fluidity over the past week indicating something big is close to happening that will shake the world at its very foundation. What that is can be anyone's guess, including the fellow's in your article. I hope he's right!!
Nothing ever happens!

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My thoughts after stopping by a store.......................

View attachment 157622
I was at a store this morning and saw a guy wearing a mask to cover his mouth but not his nose. He had it below his nose. I wanted to take a picture but I was in the checkout and he was walking away from me...

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD:
Well, We are learning Wuhan/Covid19 virus has "6 haplotypes (varieties of one). W.H.O. named it Covidvirus19 from Wuhan 400 coronavirus.
So the "19" indicates there are at least 19 versions of Corona Viruses using commonsense thinking.
The 19 refers to the year in which it surfaced/was discovered.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I was at a store this morning and saw a guy wearing a mask to cover his mouth but not his nose. He had it below his nose. I wanted to take a picture but I was in the checkout and he was walking away from me...
People are stupid SB

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Word is city people are driving around to different rural stores and emptying them out. Other than that things look normal here. Nice day so people are in the parks, kids are playing ball and the bars, pizza places and restaurants are doing normal business. If the TP madness keeps up just buy baby wipes. There are still bales of them at the stores.

aabilltcat.jpg

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The 19 refers to the year in which it surfaced/was discovered.
Yep, I had found that out after posting AND there are far more Corona Viruses and each little tweak makes previous immune systems susceptible again.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Word is city people are driving around to different rural stores and emptying them out. Other than that things look normal here. Nice day so people are in the parks, kids are playing ball and the bars, pizza places and restaurants are doing normal business. If the TP madness keeps up just buy baby wipes. There are still bales of them at the stores.

. View attachment 157662
One of my main heroes of youth - Bill the Cat.
Down here in Crisis Central KY aint no wipes, TP, paper towels, napkins running out. All due to one 27 yr.old Walmart worker THREE counties away tested positive for Wuflu/Wuhan400/Covid19.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Look at the financial damage it's done. We jabbed at China and they jabbed back.
The Chinese aren't going full retard over 50 deaths from a cold in the US, our esteemed politicians are. The blame lies with them for being complete idiots and the media for being their propaganda arm. Swine flu started in China too and we didn't see anything like this happen when that virus was running rampant.

This one simple doesn't smell right at all.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well, We are learning Wuhan/Covid19 virus has "6 haplotypes (varieties of one). W.H.O. named it Covidvirus19 from Wuhan 400 coronavirus.
So the "19" indicates there are at least 19 versions of Corona Viruses using commonsense thinking.
We know the common cold is a version of Corona Virus.
This got me thinking.
How do we know the test(s) being produced are testing for this more potent version of Coronavirus 19 ?
FYI , "Drug Tests can NOT tell the difference from a person who has ate a Poppy Seed Roll, Bun, or Bagel OR has recently shot up heroin. The genetic marker that tells Poppies from all other plants is in all Poppy Plants. I have argued this point in labor grievances and got findings reversed saving a guy's job.
Now B.O.T., How do we know ALL these POSITIVE tests are of the vicious version Coronavirus19 ? When it may be a common cold version ?
Especially when people can be non-symptomatic for weeks, and they already admit there is a statistic of False-Positives, and another stat of infected people the test does NOT catch.

This could very well be the beginning of a worldwide SHTF aka Black Swan Event crisis and become a worldwide economic reset. JMO
Only time will tell.
Now your picking up and using those brain cells. This has been one of my contentions/quandaries about why the CDC wouldn't test people. Anyone with the common cold would test positive (unless you use much more advanced tests). Hence they waited until it had started to spread enough for people to buy the premise.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We know the common cold is a version of Corona Virus.
This got me thinking.
How do we know the test(s) being produced are testing for this more potent version of Coronavirus 19 ?
FYI , "Drug Tests can NOT tell the difference from a person who has ate a Poppy Seed Roll, Bun, or Bagel OR has recently shot up heroin. The genetic marker that tells Poppies from all other plants is in all Poppy Plants. I have argued this point in labor grievances and got findings reversed saving a guy's job.
Now B.O.T., How do we know ALL these POSITIVE tests are of the vicious version Coronavirus19 ? When it may be a common cold version ?
Especially when people can be non-symptomatic for weeks, and they already admit there is a statistic of False-Positives, and another stat of infected people the test does NOT catch.

This could very well be the beginning of a worldwide SHTF aka Black Swan Event crisis and become a worldwide economic reset. JMO
Only time will tell.
Exactly! How do we know anything we're being told is in any way accurate? The 'officials' who drive this information, and those who communicate it to the public (fake news) aren't exactly the brightest bulbs on the tree nor are they the most honest and objective either.

Question everything!

FthePolice

Silver Miner
The Chinese aren't going full retard over 50 deaths from a cold in the US, our esteemed politicians are. The blame lies with them for being complete idiots and the media for being their propaganda arm. Swine flu started in China too and we didn't see anything like this happen when that virus was running rampant.

This one simple doesn't smell right at all.
The Chinese don't mind thinning the heard a little over there and would love to scare the pants of us. It's either them or Deep State Soros types.