• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What is really going on???

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'll fire up the tractor in the morning and plow the driveway

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'll fire up the tractor in the morning and plow the driveway
Might neighborly of you, sir. All we got was like an inch or two of sleet and all I did was knock down what the road plow left in front of drive and gave the Mrs a clean spot to park. Shits heavy. Can't anticipate having to go out tomorrow so the rest should be ok until it melts.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Might neighborly of you, sir. All we got was like an inch or two of sleet and all I did was knock down what the road plow left in front of drive and gave the Mrs a clean spot to park. Shits heavy. Can't anticipate having to go out tomorrow so the rest should be ok until it melts.
we got about 4" up here

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Italy has the highest elderly population in Europe with many generations living together
Bingo. The average age of death from corona in Italy is 79.5 years old, and 99% of those had pre-existing conditions, and nearly half had 3 or more pre-exisitng conditions! The media is trying to portray this as a black plague and skew things in order to sell obedience to authority.

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Maybe the chins stole the virus from the USA who laid a trap? Looks like it blew up in everybody's face and quickly got out of control. All I know is Trump keeps calling it a war with a silent enemy.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
he can only assume some chump li over there messed up
How hard would it be for the banking families to get someone to plant said virus in Wuhan? Or, how hard would it be for the banking families to get someone inside the Chin government to release said virus?

If anyone here hasn't watched the Event201 videos please do so. Mix in the recent news about the Fed pushing digital currency, and Gates pushing for implanted ID chips.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Cross italy off the list of retirement destinations.

And in other news, we have have found a politician that cares.. To early to tell for sure but the appearance is there.
Over 4 million views in a couple days.. The power of social media.

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
The media is trying to portray this as a black plague and skew things in order to sell obedience to authority.
actually, if watching this, younger are starting to get this and dying from it,
which leads to my conclusion it is morphing

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
actually, if watching this, younger are starting to get this and dying from it,
which leads to my conclusion it is morphing
Or it was designed to attack certain people or people partaking in certain habits...such as smokers.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Cross italy off the list of retirement destinations.

And in other news, we have have found a politician that cares.. To early to tell for sure but the appearance is there.
Over 4 million views in a couple days.. The power of social media.

dead link to the video

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
more that just that,

if you remember, I have been chirping away that all persons with knowledge of this thing have flat laid down,

no one is questioning the official narrative in public, no one is pushing back at all,

so here is what happened, they knew full well from the jump what IT is, and again if you remember, they called in CEO's for a brief, congress thieves, etc. They all came out with the same sour faces and with a consistent voice, it is a flu, it is a virus, it is a corona virus, and now covid 19

they kept trial ballooning narratives and adapting as time went on,

to me, there was a solid reason for the constant lies and misrepresentation, a extreme worry about societal disintegration in many areas. Not only chin land, but here and zero land.

for if the truth were known, that it was in fact a biological creation of some type, and they had painted the chins in a corner, just think what would have happened. And of course, we are all aware of .gov lying with impunity supposedly 'for the good of the country'. At least that is what they tell themselves to justify their actions.

they took a calculated risk, control the narrative and prevent the slaves from revolting.

if we accept the above as true, and there is no reason to as well as every reason to, depending on your predisposition, then what is left to argue is intentional or by accident.

you have heard it put out there already, that this is a concerted take down of the chin li economy, similar to the japanese economy back in '90-91. That is one possibility.

another is that the china economy simply blew up, and all the rest of this is smoke screen. This goes back to tramps efforts from day 1 to put a full court press squeeze on the chins until she breaks. It may have done exactly that.

and of course you have the accidental bumbling by chump li, whom chin li is going to be awfully pissed at right about now if he isn't already dead or in the gulag.
Yes,
Agree,
We had a thread exchange at the beginning of the so called " crisis " about all of this discussing the origins and
ZED said it could be as easy as some guy at the lab in Wuhan forgetting to tie his shoes and doing xyz
or something extremely simple, point being, out of simple protocol in the lab and
then " Unleash the Beast " is triggered.
This morning on the way here they are saying
" hey, 6 Tampa Bay Spring Breakers have it "
But 3 or 4 of them show no symptoms.
Could be it was being designed to be an adult weapon against developed countries.
Whatever.
I just still ain't buying the
" It was a film of a bat soup eater "
that started all of this.
( also referencing Benghazi )

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
All over the MSN here in New Jersey. In an effort to stoke up fear. Low-level prisoners being released because of the virus. They are being told they have to come back after the crisis is over. My wife and I are FOTFL

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Something is happening by Easter. Trump keeps referring to it.
The Power of Positivity. No specific claim just strong hope.

Twisted

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'll tell you what's going on, somebody got tired of hearing about kobe and wanted to change the news cycle.:snowboard:

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
4/10/20 Trump starts to resurrect our economy and puts his initials on it. 4= D. 10= J. 20= T. At the very least but hoping for even better good news. Like Justice for all.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How hard would it be for the banking families to get someone to plant said virus in Wuhan? Or, how hard would it be for the banking families to get someone inside the Chin government to release said virus?

If anyone here hasn't watched the Event201 videos please do so. Mix in the recent news about the Fed pushing digital currency, and Gates pushing for implanted ID chips.
"Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011..." Give me a farkin' break!

See the portion highlighted in red below:

Department of Justice

Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases

The Department of Justice announced today that the Chair of Harvard University’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department and two Chinese nationals have been charged in connection with aiding the People’s Republic of China.
Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested this morning and charged by criminal complaint with one count of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement. Lieber will appear this afternoon before Magistrate Judge Marianne B. Bowler in federal court in Boston, Massachusetts.
Yanqing Ye, 29, a Chinese national, was charged in an indictment today with one count each of visa fraud, making false statements, acting as an agent of a foreign government and conspiracy. Ye is currently in China.
Zaosong Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China. On Jan. 21, 2020, Zheng was indicted on one count of smuggling goods from the United States and one count of making false, fictitious or fraudulent statements. He has been detained since Dec. 30, 2019.
Dr. Charles Lieber
According to court documents, since 2008, Dr. Lieber who has served as the Principal Investigator of the Lieber Research Group at Harvard University, which specialized in the area of nanoscience, has received more than $15,000,000 in grant funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Department of Defense (DOD). These grants require the disclosure of significant foreign financial conflicts of interest, including financial support from foreign governments or foreign entities. Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017. China’s Thousand Talents Plan is one of the most prominent Chinese Talent recruit plans that are designed to attract, recruit, and cultivate high-level scientific talent in furtherance of China’s scientific development, economic prosperity and national security. These talent programs seek to lure Chinese overseas talent and foreign experts to bring their knowledge and experience to China and reward individuals for stealing proprietary information. Under the terms of Lieber’s three-year Thousand Talents contract, WUT paid Lieber $50,000 USD per month, living expenses of up to 1,000,000 Chinese Yuan (approximately $158,000 USD at the time) and awarded him more than $1.5 million to establish a research lab at WUT. In return, Lieber was obligated to work for WUT “not less than nine months a year” by “declaring international cooperation projects, cultivating young teachers and Ph.D. students, organizing international conference

link

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Imagine knowing exactly what is really going on and not being able to say.
This is why many of us follow Q. He tells us what is going on LOOOOOOOOONG in advance.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
"Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011..." Give me a farkin' break!

See the portion highlighted in red below:

Department of Justice

Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases

The Department of Justice announced today that the Chair of Harvard University’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department and two Chinese nationals have been charged in connection with aiding the People’s Republic of China.
Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested this morning and charged by criminal complaint with one count of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement. Lieber will appear this afternoon before Magistrate Judge Marianne B. Bowler in federal court in Boston, Massachusetts.
Yanqing Ye, 29, a Chinese national, was charged in an indictment today with one count each of visa fraud, making false statements, acting as an agent of a foreign government and conspiracy. Ye is currently in China.
Zaosong Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China. On Jan. 21, 2020, Zheng was indicted on one count of smuggling goods from the United States and one count of making false, fictitious or fraudulent statements. He has been detained since Dec. 30, 2019.
Dr. Charles Lieber
According to court documents, since 2008, Dr. Lieber who has served as the Principal Investigator of the Lieber Research Group at Harvard University, which specialized in the area of nanoscience, has received more than $15,000,000 in grant funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Department of Defense (DOD). These grants require the disclosure of significant foreign financial conflicts of interest, including financial support from foreign governments or foreign entities. Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017. China’s Thousand Talents Plan is one of the most prominent Chinese Talent recruit plans that are designed to attract, recruit, and cultivate high-level scientific talent in furtherance of China’s scientific development, economic prosperity and national security. These talent programs seek to lure Chinese overseas talent and foreign experts to bring their knowledge and experience to China and reward individuals for stealing proprietary information. Under the terms of Lieber’s three-year Thousand Talents contract, WUT paid Lieber $50,000 USD per month, living expenses of up to 1,000,000 Chinese Yuan (approximately $158,000 USD at the time) and awarded him more than $1.5 million to establish a research lab at WUT. In return, Lieber was obligated to work for WUT “not less than nine months a year” by “declaring international cooperation projects, cultivating young teachers and Ph.D. students, organizing international conference

link
I would be you money that the NSA picked up on this...and possibly FISA surveillance that's most assuredly ongoing.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Like pouring peroxide on a big gaping wound
there's no other way

let the pain begin

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i brought up with the wife, the other day...she used to think I just made this crap up

funny thing is, now she thinks everyone else is making it up and I'm just repeating what everyone else is saying

she's really a good woman...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Looks like old Prince Charles is on the list now. The ducks are all being lined up!

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-prince-charles-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11963363

Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus.

Clarence House confirmed that the 71-year-old heir to the throne was diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released this morning.

The royal displayed "mild symptoms" on Sunday and was then tested on Monday, with the results coming through late on Tuesday night, the statement said.

Charles "otherwise remains in good health" and has been self-isolating in Scotland with the Duchess of Cornwall, who has tested negative for coronavirus.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
All together now...Emergency Broadcast System!

It's all coming together. The complete circumventing of the MSM is only days away I think.

View attachment 158901
And a main reason NPR federal grants and federal financial support should be discontinued.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Looks like old Prince Charles is on the list now. The ducks are all being lined up!

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-prince-charles-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11963363

Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus.

Clarence House confirmed that the 71-year-old heir to the throne was diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released this morning.

The royal displayed "mild symptoms" on Sunday and was then tested on Monday, with the results coming through late on Tuesday night, the statement said.

Charles "otherwise remains in good health" and has been self-isolating in Scotland with the Duchess of Cornwall, who has tested negative for coronavirus.
Another pedophile quarantined.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
3b Science lab in Wuhan, China is the worlds leading producer of synthetic adrenochrome.

Coincidence?
Hmmm, if adrenochrome somehow was tainted w/ Beer Virus and then put into the distribution system, who would be showing up as member of a group with an inexplicably high (statistically speaking) concentration of infected individuals? Another one of those things that make me go hmmm?

How cool would it be if there were a way to genetically mark specific strains of virus, then those marked strains are used to taint a substance that a particular user base consuumes. What data might be gleaned from effective sampling and testing?

Last edited:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Hmmm, if adrenochrome somehow was tainted w/ Beer Virus and then put into the distribution system, who would be showing up as member of a group with an inexplicably high (statistically speaking) concentration of infected individuals? Another one of those things that make me go hmmm?

How cool would it be if there were a way to genetically mark specific strains of virus, then those marked strains are used to taint a substance that a particular user base consuumes. What data might be gleaned from effective sampling and testing?
Look at the high concentration of deaths in Italy (Vatican). 60+ catholic priests dead already in Italy.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Notwithstanding the horrible and inconsistent reporting of this thing, I'm going out on a limb and say this is the beginning of the end of this scare.
The number of new cases of whatever-the-hell-they-are-measuring appears to be decreasing and the number of sick is flattening out. The confirmation of this will be one last round of orchestrated hysteria by the NWO-controlled media to try to extend the game - the analogy of the blow-off top in market movements.