• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What is this? Netflix... Inside Job

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
it appears it will cover every conspiracy out there. Is it entertainment or the NWO filling their obligation to tell us?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, don't know what to say
I stopped watching Netflix a while back but I might have to tune in for this. Maybe they will kind enough to tell us end game? In this ridiculous clown world we live in it would be fitting if a carton was the source of truth. My motto these days is nothing would surprise me.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
netflix — isn't that a pay-to-watch on line movie service?
How much it cost a year?

BF

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've been spending my evenings watching documentaries on the available stations that come with a Firestick. It's been a long time since I've been comfortable watching the idiot box but being laid up, the tube keeps me from going to bed too early. With the Netflix subscription my wife has, I can't find much of interest. Tubi has an interesting selection although there are a few that are negative towards DJT. The President was a good story. https://www.amazon.com/President-Vladimir-Putin/dp/B06XH1PXGZ

Last night I watched https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/details/A-Year-in-the-Blue-Inside-the-Air-Force-Academy/675515

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
Well, the evil one have to tell us what they are up to, however, there's nothing stipulating what form that information has to be presented in.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I get nutfux and will watch it, thx.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Coming October 22nd.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

conditioning

wait for anyone to step forward...unlike a cartoon character, we die, only once

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
VPN & Utorrent & ThePirateBay ... @ www.knaben.ru

download & watch later... movies, tv series, audiobooks, ebooks, & more...

No ads, no subscriptions... and with VPN no "tracking"...

Once downloaded, "stop the seeding" in Utorrent, go to "file location", change the name, then "delete file & torrent" from Utorrent = no "history"...

A few "spam downloads" - especially on "not yet released" stuff... Easy to spot, since "brand new" and "few seeders/leachers"...

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So far, the Netflix one isn't on ThePirateBay... but there's a 2010 video by the same name:

" 'Inside Job' provides a comprehensive analysis of the global financial crisis of 2008, which at a cost over $20 trillion, caused millions of people to lose their jobs and homes in the worst recession since the Great Depression, and nearly resulted in a global financial collapse. Through exhaustive research and extensive interviews with key financial insiders, politicians, journalists, and academics, the film traces the rise of a rogue industry which has corrupted politics, regulation, and academia. It was made on location in the United States, Iceland, England, France, Singapore, and China."