• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What kind of demented human being works to build a human civilization disease?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Seriously -- We've all read how there are "hooks" in this new, super-virulent, super deadly virus that were artificially implanted.

We have USA, China, Canada <-- all, apparently, have people working around the clock trying to eliminate... if not ALL humans, enough to topple civilization.

WHY??!!

Why would any human being find it acceptable (gratifying?) to come up with a way to kill a billion people?

If this coronavirus meets all the wonderful, hoped-for specifications... we might lose a third or more of the humans on the planet. Isn't that something to strive for?

The ominous quote from T.S. Eliot comes to mind clearly now:

"The world will end not with a bang, but a whimper."

Maybe not yet, but we can rest assured: We aren't done working on the problem. That is a stone cold guarantee, isn't it. We can come up with a better virus if we keep at it.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
for years I have been toying with the concept for a novel, centered around russian scientist working with the chinese on a super virus, research facility has a cheap chin shin reactor for power and it melts down and spreads the nasty buggies.

looks like I'm too late to make it fiction!

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Beats the shit outta me Unca. We live among evil demented and stupid people

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
With people aging and pension plans everywhere going tits up, I could see them doing something just like that to get rid of the old, infirmed and weak thereby negating their promised payouts, making room for healthier people to breed and afford homes etc... In wars, it is usually the healthy men who get sacrificed but this achieves the same goal while leaving strong viable employees and credit-able buyers intact. this would allow the economy to reset without the lag time needed for children
to reach adulthood and buy, buy, buy and be taxed to death.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just so this number is spread around and less folks here miss it:

The official Chinese Communist Government numbers say the DEATH RATE (as of last night) is 30.6%

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Everybody claims they have stopped working on nasty chemical and biological weapons, but I trust none of these greedy bastards.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I'm more inclined to believe this was a biological weapon because supposedly it has been spliced with receptors from aids. This was probably supposed to be used on their enemy (us) but someones gloves tore or got jabbed by a needle and left the place hoping nothing would happen. This would also lead me to believe that they have no antidote for themselves as of the release, but would be something expected for them to have it weaponized to save or immunize their guys when they wanted to release it.

BackwardsEngineeer

What me worry?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
When I first read of scientist's racing around the globe to find still frozen corpses who died with the 1918 flu, I thought how can we be so stupid? Then when I herd they were replicating it like a hundred different labs around the world, with occasional transport of said virus, it occurred to me that maybe it is intentional. Like a fusable link, was this done well in advance so that at some point, if the ruling class is threatened they could conviently release it to the proper demographic and go to their hidey holes until the coast is clear... things that make you go Hmmm

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
There are too many useless people on this planet consuming its resources and polluting.

Once they can replace human labor with AI and they milked us for all they can get out of us, the extermination will begin.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Georgia Guidestones.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nope and I don’t intend to. It’s nwo propaganda.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My core thesis for many years has been that we as a species are gonna kill outselves.

Whether from dumping radiation into the ocean, or GMO seeds, or nuclear, or biological weapons, etc...

The further knowledge advances - the more deadly the consequences become.

If a Savior doesnt intervene at some point - we are destined to make the human race extinct.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
My “advice” to everyone, especially us older everyone’s, is to boost up your immune systems as much as possible. What I am doing is getting in as much high quality animal protein as I can, high quality fat in all forms, and limited amounts of vegetables and fruits. Plus, a reasonable amount of exercise and good amounts of rest and sleep. Fasting is also very beneficial to your immune system. I do intermittent fasting, every day, from 12 hours, at least, to 16, 20 and even 24, some days. Cut out as much garbage as you can, even alcohol. At least, limit it. And remain calm and trust God. Stress kills.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What’s the reasoning behind limiting vegetables?
Just for me. Maybe I shouldn’t have listed that. I have found, personally, that I feel better, the fewer vegetables I eat. I don’t know why, honestly and can only speculate. But, I am not ready to go full carnivore, yet, because I like vegetables. I like peppers and onions in my omelette’s, broccoli and cauliflower with my meals, occasionally, vegetables in my vegetable beef soup and onion, carrots and sweet potatoes in my pot roast. Those are all examples. The occasional small garden salad is nice, too. I like that crunch.

It’s crazy though. I keep a food journal and have been paying very close attention to what my food intake does to my health and I feel better, the fewer vegetables and fruit I eat. On those days when I only eat a big ribeye steak, I feel phenomenal and my digestive system works like magic. Maybe I will have to take the Carnivore plunge, eventually. And for what it’s worth, I definitely feel better if I only eat once or twice a day. No more than that.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I intend to live forever.

Or die in the attempt.

In any case, I honestly am not worried for myself at all; I shoulda never made it through that hot day long ago. 8 decades of livin' and lovin' is fine. But I worry for my boys. And my grandlings.

I fear infrastructure breakdown. We no longer have farm animals to assist crop farming, transport...(like we did when I was a little kid), nor any way to travel if gas becomes unavailable... yada. What happens if there is no electricity?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I intend to live forever.

Or die in the attempt.

In any case, I honestly am not worried for myself at all; I shoulda never made it through that hot day long ago. 8 decades of livin' and lovin' is fine. But I worry for my boys. And my grandlings.

I fear infrastructure breakdown. We no longer have farm animals to assist crop farming, transport...(like we did when I was a little kid), nor any way to travel if gas becomes unavailable... yada. What happens if there is no electricity?
I like that, Walt! “I’m going to live forever, or die trying.” I paraphrased you a bit, but I am going to confiscate that saying, with your permission.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The greatest I’ve ever felt in my life was when I was taking in very high amounts of calories and exercising... and then I started eating ice cream.

I mean very high calories. I would stuff as much pasta as I could eat before I went to bed after not skipping any meals throughout the day, and I would eat a pint of Haagen dazs and that has a ridiculous amount of fat and I would wake up feeling like I took that pill in the movie limitless... once I started adding the ice cream i felt like I could effortlessly move my body, it’s hard to describe but I felt like I had a battery pack charging my movements.

Did some research and it turns out the brain uses the most calories in your body. I think the pasta was charging it up good to it’s potential... but I say that to say that what I was doing definitely wasn’t the healthiest, but I felt almost like a demigod.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My “advice” to everyone, especially us older everyone’s, is to boost up your immune systems as much as possible. What I am doing is getting in as much high quality animal protein as I can, high quality fat in all forms, and limited amounts of vegetables and fruits. Plus, a reasonable amount of exercise and good amounts of rest and sleep. Fasting is also very beneficial to your immune system. I do intermittent fasting, every day, from 12 hours, at least, to 16, 20 and even 24, some days. Cut out as much garbage as you can, even alcohol. At least, limit it. And remain calm and trust God. Stress kills.
If you are spiritually inclined, it's your heart nature that is but paramount. It's the goodness within that determines your future.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The greatest I’ve ever felt in my life was when I was taking in very high amounts of calories and exercising... and then I started eating ice cream.

I mean very high calories. I would stuff as much pasta as I could eat before I went to bed after not skipping any meals throughout the day, and I would eat a pint of Haagen dazs and that has a ridiculous amount of fat and I would wake up feeling like I took that pill in the movie limitless... once I started adding the ice cream i felt like I could effortlessly move my body, it’s hard to describe but I felt like I had a battery pack charging my movements.

Did some research and it turns out the brain uses the most calories in your body. I think the pasta was charging it up good to it’s potential... but I say that to say that what I was doing definitely wasn’t the healthiest, but I felt almost like a demigod.
I think maybe, not only everybody is different, but different at various points in their lives.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think maybe, not only everybody is different, but different at various points in their lives.
This isn't rocket science SOG, When you're young and burning calories working out it doesn't matter what you eat. Your body burns the calories as fast as they're consumed and expends the waste like a factory. Building muscle and tone is the result, hence you feel strong with lots in the tank. That shit doesn't work so well when you're 60-70 years old

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This isn't rocket science SOG, When you're young and burning calories working out it doesn't matter what you eat. Your body burns the calories as fast as they're consumed and expends the waste like a factory. Building muscle and tone is the result, hence you feel strong with lots in the tank. That shit doesn't work so well when you're 60-70 years old
Yep, I’m guessing Muj is probably about half my age. Different metabolism.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yep, I’m guessing Muj is probably about half my age. Different metabolism.
when I was doing that I was in my early 20s. I’ve made a few posts about it back in the day. There is no way I’d eat like that now.

The only thing I feel safe eating a lot of is vegetables.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Seriously -- We've all read how there are "hooks" in this new, super-virulent, super deadly virus that were artificially implanted.

We have USA, China, Canada <-- all, apparently, have people working around the clock trying to eliminate... if not ALL humans, enough to topple civilization.

WHY??!!

Why would any human being find it acceptable (gratifying?) to come up with a way to kill a billion people?

If this coronavirus meets all the wonderful, hoped-for specifications... we might lose a third or more of the humans on the planet. Isn't that something to strive for?

The ominous quote from T.S. Eliot comes to mind clearly now:

"The world will end not with a bang, but a whimper."

Maybe not yet, but we can rest assured: We aren't done working on the problem. That is a stone cold guarantee, isn't it. We can come up with a better virus if we keep at it.
Who to say it was actually "human"?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I gained 44 pounds in 14 weeks. Basic training. It gave me stretch marks on my thighs.

Ah, thems wuz the dayz...