• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What Putin Said Today in Case the Lie Machine Doesn’t Tell you

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What Putin Said Today in Case the Lie Machine Doesn’t Tell you

“The European Union has completely lost its political sovereignty, and its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else’s tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, causing harm to their own population and their own economy. . . . Such a detachment from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites. . . . It is a mistake to suggest that the times of turbulent changes can be waited out and that things will return to normal; that everything will be as it was. It won’t. . . . The West’s elites cling to the shadows of the past. They believe that the dominance of the West in global politics and economy is a constant, eternal value, but nothing is eternal.” — Vladimir Putin, St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, June 17, 2022

“Our product, our rules. We don’t play by the rules we didn’t create. Russia will determine the contour of the new economic structure of the world.” — Gazprom

WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 114: DEFENSE OF KYIV’S FORCES TRAPPED IN SEVERODONETSK CRUMBLES
Remember, the Western Whore Media told you Ukraine is Winning

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Russians don't think like Americans do.

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
isnt it hate speech or illegal to reveal primary source info

everything putin says should be run through the nyc/dc translator, then told to us

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It is a mistake to suggest that the times of turbulent changes can be waited out and that things will return to normal; that everything will be as it was. It won’t

From Putins Mouth to Americans Ears...

like it or not, we're floundering

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Love Putin or hate him would you rather have this guy or a dementia patient in charge?

As far as I can tell, this guy looks out for the best interests of Russia. Our guy looks out for his own best interests first, the best interests of the American communist party second and the best interests of China and the worldwide globalists third. Actual American interests are not even considered in anything he does, whether he actually makes those decisions or they’re made by some puppet master in the shadows (BHO?).

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, this guy looks out for the best interests of Russia. Our guy looks out for his own best interests first, the best interests of the American communist party second and the best interests of China and the worldwide globalists third. Actual American interests are not even considered in anything he does, whether he actually makes those decisions or they’re made by some puppet master in the shadows (BHO?).

bho was the manchurian candidate this country never dreamed it would ever have

he, along with that tranny for a flotus, and a whole entourage of others, - that entire side has run all the way to the bank, with our money

laughing at us...

that bho type of leadership followed several decades of similar leadership that largely went unnoticed by the general populace (many here noticed the decay as it happened, many here remained 'current')

but, how solid can any plan be when they reach for the retard to be their figurehead?

. . . yet at the same time, i am concerned because they still have access to explosives and our bank accounts and to thousands of brown-shirters who'll happily place any dissenter under arrest

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From Putins Mouth to Americans Ears...

like it or not, we're floundering

I think America is much stronger than it is being given credit for... Now the 14A U.S. and its leaders are another story.... JMO

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
These sanctions gotta go or it is game over. Financial services is not a real economy. We need them more than they need us. Plenty of markets for Russia to exploit.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think America is much stronger than it is being given credit for... Now the 14A U.S. and its leaders are another story.... JMO

it has nothing to do with America's Strengths, as we're now seeing, this 'structure' has only allowed the criminals to obtain power

if it WAS about American's Strengths, what we're now witnessing would have never taken place...bloodless coup with good men sitting around doing nothing because we've been made to be fearful of going to jail for doing the right thing, along with an oligarch class that's willing to spend it's wealth on enslaving the rest of us?????

no, i no longer see that as being true, not any more

that American Dream was made up, narrated to us daily and We The People made much of it happen, but the oligarchs and corporations paid attention and profited off of it all, ultimately stealing that dream away from millions of people...and no one said a word

i no longer believe in government institutions until such time as any justice comes to fruition...

but the individual? no matter where they're located?

that's where i'll find true strength or i can pick out the losers one by one

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
.... good men sitting around doing nothing because we've been made to be fearful of going to jail for doing the right thing, ...
I don’t think that’s the problem. What the problem really is, is leadership and organization. There are guys with the backbone to do what’s necessary, but nobody to put it together (and how would you do that?) and no coherent organization of trustworthy men. Act all alone and you’re toast.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Love Putin or hate him would you rather have this guy or a dementia patient in charge?
Its just the blood cancer talking, right Connie? Where is the poop suitcase?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don’t think that’s the problem. What the problem really is, is leadership and organization. There are guys with the backbone to do what’s necessary, but nobody to put it together (and how would you do that?) and no coherent organization of trustworthy men. Act all alone and you’re toast.
we'd all be branded as traitors by one side and terrorists by the other...i know

...what's the job pay???

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
we'd all be branded as traitors by one side and terrorists by the other...i know

...what's the job pay???
Potentially, it pays freedom, but most likely demands everything, with a very small chance of success. I would hate to try it alone. I don’t have the knowledge, skills or energy to pull it off.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Potentially, it pays freedom, but most likely demands everything, with a very small chance of success. I would hate to try it alone. I don’t have the knowledge, skills or energy to pull it off.
it would take more than an 'army of one', and the security required? once it began....that's gonna take some benjamins but, first it's gonna take some media, telling us some truth and right now, we've got the censored internet connection thingy going for us, that makes it tough to quickly validate any new narrative we may receive...

communications to the american flock are imperative and that's way outside my paygrade

in the mean time, enjoy your Sunday SoG, happy fathers day if that applies...or even if it doesnt

:green tea:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
it would take more than an 'army of one', and the security required? once it began....that's gonna take some benjamins but, first it's gonna take some media, telling us some truth and right now, we've got the censored internet connection thingy going for us, that makes it tough to quickly validate any new narrative we may receive...

communications to the american flock are imperative and that's way outside my paygrade

in the mean time, enjoy your Sunday SoG, happy fathers day if that applies...or even if it doesnt

:green tea:

Same back!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
If the Dems try to steal this election in 2020 fashion where it’s self evident they’re going to lose by historic proportions then it’s pushback or throw in the towel time

i don’t know which way it’s going to go

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If the Dems try to steal this election in 2020 fashion where it’s self evident they’re going to lose by historic proportions then it’s pushback or throw in the towel time

i don’t know which way it’s going to go
I don't want to be put into this position, where I have to choose between the lesser of two evils...

then they literally steal the election and imprison / denigrate anyone who speaks about any election irregularity at all...

but i've decided, and it's not an easy decision for me to deal with, i'm very uncomfortable, however: I'm Done until such time as I change my mind, because to do otherwise only puts me right back into their game of life...

and, let me tell ya; no thanks, i've got my own life

i could be 'made' to change my mind...how odd that would be...yes, i'd change back if anyone were to get arrested, some of Jizzlane's customers begin to get arrested, let alone get named...

but not one moment before, again, as long as they're in power and control, no thanks

but i would like to wish the rest, a hearty: Good Luck

:2 thumbs up:

if you need me, you kinda know where to find me...