• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What The Heck Is Happening In Va?

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This Virginia thing has me wondering if we need electoral colleges for states. It looks like we need something to break the political power of the cities.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This Virginia thing has me wondering if we need electoral colleges for states. It looks like we need something to break the political power of the cities.
seriously, if you look at the 2a sanctuary map you scratch your head wondering how the heck are the politicians getting away with this crap.

1579267162536.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nope, not imo. The States themselves are intended to be independent incubators of democracy. If a citizen of the commonwealth of VA doesn't like their own democratic nation state, they can always move to a different state...also governed by democracy(tyranny of the majority).

The trouble is, as alluded to by the resident GIM2 hangman above, is that the Republic itself was demolished in 1913. Richmond should be able to recall THEIR senators like defective Pintos if they're misbehaving, but instead the state itself lacks any representation in the federal regime. As a result we get this constant "one-ups-man-ship" where the radicalization/unlawfulness/un-Constitutionality of the states becomes a sort of game. Commiefornia, New England, Illinois, Virginia...they just get less and less supportive of the rights of the commons as time passes. ...and we're somehow supposed to call this...progress(ive)?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Tyranny In Virginia? US big government on a state level?
So Virginia introduces a bundle of radical laws to destroy 2A rights, militias, sale transfer and registration bills, and the People of Virginia says no, and we’re going to vote you all out next term.​
Virginia government responds by introducing a bill to eliminate voter ID.​
Virginia says we’re not going to wait, we’ll petition your removal from office and gets almost a 3rd of the 240K signatures to remove the governor and starts petitions to remove delegates.
Virginia government responds by introducing a bill to raise the amount of signatures from 10% of the prevailing vote, to 25%.
Folks, this is the a textbook example of tyranny. “We’re the government, and we’ll do anything we want, whether you like it or not.​
We won’t let you vote us out, we won’t let you remove us from office…. And if you can’t possess the weapons that a militia would need to force us out, of office, then there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it” (source)''​

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
We won’t let you vote us out, we won’t let you remove us from office…. And if you can’t possess the weapons that a militia would need to force us out, of office, then there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it” (source)''
Which is why I laugh my ass off every time some brain addled teevee zombie leftist muppet tells me "nobody needs a 30 round clip to hunt(game)".

FUQ-N-A right cupcake...the 2nd has nothing whatsoever to do with putting food on the table and it never did. You'd know that if you actually read...anything. The 2nd was put there to make clear that the duty of the peoples are to remove their government by force, should it become necessary, and the government "servants" have no right to take away the weapons necessary to accomplish said removal.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ~ Molon Labe ~ Come and take them. Don't forget these chunks of hot Pb while you're at it...tyrant.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Are the protesters going to be identified by facial recognition software and license plate readers? They identified everybody at the Bundy protest. Would being identified make any difference?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I believe we're rapidly passing the point where those showing up in Virginia...armed and without badges will give a sh1t if they're doxxed by the regime.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I believe we're rapidly passing the point where those showing up in Virginia...armed and without badges will give a sh1t if they're doxxed by the regime.
The gun grabbers will back off from the most radical proposals, and then come after what they identify as the leaders. At least that is their MO from the past.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sure, and Soviet premiere Northam has already suggested that they'd possibly avoid door-to-door confiscations if the peasants would just graciously(stupidly) submit their names to a registry. ...so they can be picked off individually for doing nothing wrong.

Cowards gonna act cowardly. We've all seen this game 1000x by the regime maggots. They push and push. Today it's "semi-automatic" ...so called assault rifles, tomorrow it's going to be > 7 round clips. By the time these Constitution hating asshats are done "We the People" will be armed with nothing more deadly than a blunted butter knife.

"You don't need a serrated edge to hunt deer!"

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Suspected neo-Nazi arrested before VA gun rally is actually an illegal alien

By C. Douglas Golden, The Western Journal
Published January 17, 2020

I often suspect I've woken up inside a Tom Clancy novel when I open The New York Times app and hear about how the neo-Nazi threat is all around us.

Granted, actual white nationalists are a legitimate problem we shouldn't underestimate, but I suspect it's more a question of a bunch of out-of-shape guys in the Idaho wilderness doing some military cosplay rather than a massive secret cabal of alt-righters bubbling just under the tectonic plates of American society, waiting for their moment to erupt through our cultural fault lines and cover us all in the magma of hate.

It can occasionally seem a bit different from time to time.

One of those times came this week when several suspected members of a neo-Nazi group were arrested before a rally in Richmond, Virginia, against gun control legislation being considered by the state's legislature.

The statehouse in the Old Dominion just recently came under the control of Democrats, who got elected by promising the blue electorate a slate of Second Amendment-baiting laws.

Check out the first few paragraphs of this New York Times story Thursday on the rally and the arrests, which sounds dispiritingly like the Netflix description on a bad 1980s exploitation flick than serious reporting on the subject:

"Alarming calls online for a race war," the article began. "The arrest of three suspected neo-Nazis. Memories of the explosive clashes in Charlottesville, Va., three years ago.

"A sense of crisis enveloped the capital of Virginia on Thursday, with the police on heightened alert and Richmond bracing for possible violence ahead of a gun rally next week that is expected to draw white supremacists and other anti-government extremists.

"Members of numerous armed militias and white power proponents vowed to converge on the city despite the state of emergency declared by Gov. Ralph Northam, who temporarily banned weapons from the grounds of the State Capitol. The potential for an armed confrontation prompted fears of a rerun of the 2017 far-right rally that left one person dead and some two dozen injured in Charlottesville, about an hour’s drive from Monday’s rally."

Oh lordy. Northam himself didn't exactly help the situation by saying, when he declared the state of emergency, that “armed militia groups planned to storm the Capitol.”

The Monday event was organized by the Second Amendment-centric Virginia Citizens Defense League, which has stated that the protest was supposed to be a peaceful demonstration about gun rights.

However, a number of small extremist groups apparently planned to participate in the event and hijack it for their own purposes, which led to the decision by the governor to declare a state of emergency.

"I took this action to protect Virginians from credible threats of violence,” Northam said in a statement. “These threats are real -- as evidenced by reports of neo-Nazis arrested this morning after discussing plans to head to Richmond with firearms.”

Megan Squire, a professor who monitors extremist online chatter, somehow managed to make this all sound direr: “They are fanning the flames for this event,” she said. “They want chaos.”

So about those neo-Nazis who were arrested. They're allegedly members of the Base, which, according to the FBI, is an agglomeration of carbon-wasting individuals who want to start a white ethnostate.

Not exactly the kind of people you want attending your protest -- but one hopes, given the arrests, the Base is being effectively tracked by the FBI and that most of its scanty membership will spend far more time in jail than they will in any ridiculous prospective ethnostate.

Once the story got an awful lot of alarmism out of the way, there was some interesting stuff buried in The Times' article. Take this part, for instance: "One of the men, Patrik J. Mathews, 27, a main recruiter for the group, entered the United States illegally from Canada, according to the officials."

Yes, an illegal immigrant is considered the ringleader of all of this.

The irony is probably lost on everyone: This guy wouldn't even pass the most desultory of background checks. He'd crossed into in this country illegally, making the debate over whether he could own a firearm under Virginia's laws wholly inconsequential to him.

Of course, another irony is that he seems to have had access to guns anyhow, given that he's charged "with possessing a firearm and ammunition while being in the country illegally," according to The Times.

And it wasn't like he just got here for the rally. According to Canada's Global News, the criminal complaint against Mathews states he entered the country on Aug. 19, 2019. He's been living in Delaware with Brian Mark Lemley Jr., another member of the Base who was arrested. The two apparently used gun parts to make a “functioning assault rifle" and also tried to make the psychedelic drug DMT.

45 people are talking about this

Mathews was formerly a Manitoba army reservist who had "disappeared in August after a Winnipeg Free Press report alleged he had been recruiting for the group," Global News reported.

"Before he was relieved of his duties with the Canadian Armed Forces, Mathews was a combat engineer who had achieved the rank of master corporal with the 38 Canadian Brigade Group in Winnipeg," the report said. "Defence chief Gen. Jonathan Vance told reporters prior to Mathews’ disappearance that he had been under investigation before the news report was published. Mathews had also applied to leave the Forces."

Two paragraphs above that buried information in The Times' story was another tidbit that probably should have been a bit further up.

"The parallels with Charlottesville are inexact because the organizers of Monday’s rally are mainly gun advocates," the story read. "Charlottesville was a concerted attempt to make far-right, neo-Nazi views more mainstream. There is some overlap among the groups, but the outpouring of online support is an imperfect gauge of who will actually attend."

This was never supposed to be about extremism. A small number of extremists have tried to hijack the event -- and yet the co-mingling of a small number of extremists and a much larger contingent of Second Amendment-supporting Virginians who are outraged about the proposed infringements on their constitutional rights doesn't seem to have registered with either Democrats or the media, who have treated the rally as if it were all a horde of "armed militia groups [that] planned to storm the Capitol" and that "want chaos."

We're not in the midst of a Tom Clancy novel. I'm fairly confident there isn't a group of white nationalists willing to storm the statehouse in Virginia on Monday, alarmist headlines to the contrary notwithstanding. Almost all of the individuals turning out for Monday's rally certainly aren't anything like the tiki-torch degenerates who turned out for the infamous Charlottesville rally in 2017.

If the media wants to pin the responsibility for this week's arrests on a political phenomenon, they should realize illegal border crossing is just as much -- if not more -- to blame than peaceful individuals turning out in defense of their Second Amendment rights.

This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I like that last line in the second tweet, Varmint Hunter:

1579298016496.png

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I agree with the guy above, don't get within 100 miles of Richmond, it's a trap. And a real trap with one entrance, caged in, disarmed, and surrounded by armed cops.

Grayman - don't comply, don't submit, don't cooperate. Don't do anything on the states queue.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
EH200115b.jpg

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Bombs? J/k...sorta

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The 2nd was put there to make clear that the duty of the peoples are to remove their government by force, should it become necessary, and the government "servants" have no right to take away the weapons necessary to accomplish said removal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Suspected neo-Nazi arrested before VA gun rally is actually an illegal alien
We are living in a farking cartoon...

You couldnt make this stuff up if you tried...

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Virginia State Senator Issues Warning Hours before Monday’s 2A Rally: “We Are Being Set Up”

by Jim Hoft January 18, 2020

Virginia State Senator Amanda Chase

Democrat Governor Blackface Northam is putting the squeeze on Virginia gun owners before Monday’s Second Amendment protest.

The map of the protest grounds was released and shows only one entrance for the thousands of Virginia protesters expected at the rally.
Via Erick Hayden.

The group will be fenced in.
And the governor is ordering the 2A protesters to leave their guns at home — in an Open Carry State!

On Friday State Senator Amanda Chase issued a warning to those attending the Monday rally.
“We are being set up!”

Senator Chase wrote this on her Facebook page.

I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.​

Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?​

Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?​

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.​

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant….if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.​
The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.​

He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.​
It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.​
They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.​
They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.​

Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er’s, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group…the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.​

Western Journal has more on the warning:

A Virginia state senator has sounded a warning bell three days before a massive rally is set to coalesce in the commonwealth’s capital.​

Conservative Sen. Amanda Chase of District 11 took to Facebook on Friday with a warning for every patriot who plans to attend the pro-Second Amendment rally Monday in Richmond.​

Her warning came the same week that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam issued an executive order temporarily banning firearms in the Capitol Square.​

“Sadly, I am posting this, knowing that the Governor of Virginia has declared a State of Emergency in our state,” Chase wrote. “I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.”​
“Does the Patriot Act ring a bell? Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?”​

And read Sundance’s take.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and this is the America of our Dreams

Happily Ever After, i am not

but, i will watch to see what I need to prepare for...

GL Virginia Residents

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
assuming some gov agents will do something to frame the americans...

it's time to speculate on the goals of the traitors. what are their goals? problem reaction solution --- WHAT ARE THE SOLUTIONS

mandatory gun registration?

they have a history of attacking free speech, esp on the intenet. the good guys have lost HUNDREDS (thousands?) of websites, facebooks, twitters, youtube channel. will they take out even more?

what else? add a clause or two to the patriot act? put the splc in charge of updating it?

destroy more statues?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The camera is mightier than the sword....

Sometimes.

This may be one of those times.

I recall from a hunter safety course instructor, that he spent most of his time tracking and stalking without a weapon.

Stalking with a camera would work, especially given that the patriots will FAR outnumber the Antifa.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The camera is mightier than the sword....

Sometimes.

This may be one of those times.

I recall from a hunter safety course instructor, that he spent most of his time tracking and stalking without a weapon.

Stalking with a camera would work, especially given that the patriots will FAR outnumber the Antifa.

I'm certain that place will be a 'sea of cameras', cell phones, video recording devices of all kinds

BUT, when that 'one thing' happens, we can almost be sure, that video will come up missing, so

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
IE200119.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
...how very brave of them. Not.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
See that's a guy that doesn't give a fuq anymore. He shouldn't be speaking to those worthless parasites any more than he must. They're not even there to investigate a crime, they're there to "follow a tip". lol

Have I committed a crime? No? ...okay buh bye.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The American Patriot!
1579535098652.png

There are patriots in the capital of VA as far as the eye can see today and they're not happy!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Is the governor scheduled to address this crowd or will he be hiding in his closet?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
...agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is a person who commits or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act, so as to ruin the reputation or entice legal action against the target or a group they belong to. ...They may target any group, such as a peaceful protest or demonstration...