• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What The Heck Is This?

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sounds legit.
Just send them your silver. (who cares anyway about silver right?)

1533900929224.png

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Looks really scammy to me OP!

You realize in a hurry how low valued silver really is when you have to box up and mail 800 or so ounces.
I did that once, dragging bags of the stuff to LCS and coin shows. Learned my lesson.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Do you lose any of your coins at the end of the lease?

Couldn’t get the Q and A section on the site to respond.

R.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Why do they have to keep it?
How about you keep your silver and they pay you interest with the occasional audit to see if you still have it?

R.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Do you lose any of your coins at the end of the lease?

Couldn’t get the Q and A section on the site to respond.

R.
Q: How does West Hills Capital make any money paying me?

A:While on deposit, your assets help West Hills Capital by acting as a temporary extension to our inventory. This allows us to fulfill orders more quickly and keep our overhead costs lower than our competitors. In return, West Hills Capital pays account holders a monthly lease payment in the form of a check or more assets on deposit.

as i read that....they sell your silver out of their stock and replace it later ...they promise........why in the world would anyone exchange physical for paper which is all this is .....if your going to play with paper the stock/commodity market is much safer and more regulated

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Q: How does West Hills Capital make any money paying me?

A:While on deposit, your assets help West Hills Capital by acting as a temporary extension to our inventory. This allows us to fulfill orders more quickly and keep our overhead costs lower than our competitors. In return, West Hills Capital pays account holders a monthly lease payment in the form of a check or more assets on deposit.

as i read that....they sell your silver out of their stock and replace it later ...they promise........why in the world would anyone exchange physical for paper which is all this is .....if your going to play with paper the stock/commodity market is much safer and more regulated
New York Fed and underground vaults

probably some very cool pallet jacks, you know, government specified type, extra expensive, because they haul gold, stop asking questions!

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
at least they are upfront about it,

so 1000 coins is $120 per year,
120/16.,000 is less than 1% dividend

let's say you want to take advantage on a somewhat greater scale
5000 coin or $80,000 worth
That ends up being a 3.8% dividend

Effectively meaning, for small fry there is zero reason to do it vs the risk.

They say it is all insured, where your metal is covered. Would sure have to know about that fine print.

When you authorize them to play with your metal, then the door is wide open for them, not just their 'stated' reason.

They can use it for short term in out shipping
They can use it to bet on market direction
etc

In a declining market, piece of cake, as they can replace it easier and at lower cost

Yet, in a rising market, then they will soon run out of dough to cover the increasing costs to repurchase

For me anyway, one of the reasons to hold physical metals is to limit exposure to markets and paper.